懷孕前後

跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 1130

發表於 07-11-4 15:52 |顯示全部帖子
近厘個星期,手腳出現紅疹,痕癢難耐,而且不斷曼延, 去睇婦科及皮膚科,只開了少量抗敏感藥和一些藥膏, 大家有冇辨法?

大宅

積分: 3571

好媽媽勳章

發表於 07-11-4 16:29 |顯示全部帖子
我都試過同你情況一樣,食左d藥同查左藥膏就會慢慢退,睇醫生既時候你要同醫生講你係有左bb,呢樣好緊要,因為佢開d藥會唔同,雖然我都好唔想食藥,因為驚影響bb(雖然醫生話唔會),但都無辦法,因為好嚴重,但d疹一退哂我就即刻停藥
之後媽咪話我可能個人太熱氣,令到d血熱,所以成身痕,之後我就盡量少食熱氣野,避免再有同樣事發生:)

複式洋房

積分: 130

發表於 07-11-5 03:09 |顯示全部帖子
I got rash (eczema) too :-( last 2 weeks because the dry and cold weather , particularly on my wasit, inner arm and armpit. I felt very icthy and then I called my ob/gyn specailist. At the beginning, she recommended me to take benedroyl which is safe for pregnant woman, however, I refused to take it. Afterward, she recommended me to visit a dermatologist. I told the dermatologist I am pregnant and he didn't give me any cream and mediaction. (In gerenal, most medical creams contain steriods which has side effect to your body.) He just recommended me to use fragrance free soap, cream not lotion (Cetaphil cream), and shampoo as well as revisit him a week later to check whether my rash is gone. Now, my rash is getting better.
In addition, I would like to remind you that soaps, fragrance, dye and bleach tend to make eczema worse.

I hope your rash will be gone soon.:-P

複式洋房

積分: 309

發表於 07-11-5 17:35 |顯示全部帖子
塗防紝娠紋膏便可以解決。我都係過來人,係好慘! 唔使睇醫生食藥ga…。之前好多人都分享過就身R點解決…快D試下啦!塗防紝娠紋膏兩三日見效! 如果有食燕窩,你都試下停食一段時間。有人話可能食咗燕窩會咁樣出红疹! 盡量免得過都唔好食藥!

首頁

尾頁

跳至