親子王國 首頁 軟硬電腦 點樣format部機???
查看: 848|回覆: 2
go

點樣format部機???

大宅

發表於 04-6-15 23:47 |顯示全部帖子

點樣format部機???

我係超級電腦白痴!!!
I think my comouter maybe infected by virus. Someone said format can restore the compucter function. Would any one can teach me to format my PC ?
Thank you.

複式洋房

發表於 04-6-16 11:08 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 點樣format部機???

If you only want to simply format the computer, just save all your important files or photos on it first, then find out all the softwares about the parts of your computer like mainboard driver or displaly card driver...etc, and running the computer by the 開機碟 enter the Dos system, type " Format C:" , after that then "D:E: F: "and so on the following step. Finally reinstall the operation system and all the softwares you need. That is all.

As for me myself, when getting virus I always FDISK my computer as well, in order to get rid of the virus totally la~~

民房

發表於 04-6-16 12:55 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 點樣format部機???

I don't think format your PC is the best way. Since it require much computer installation experience such as boot, setup and config. If it is the first time you format the PC, I will not suggest you do so.

You can get rid of virus by the most updated viral scanner plus most updated virus definition file.

If you insist to format your PC, you should first make a harddisk image, e.g. using a software GHOST, to save it into different partition of your harddisk. If you have only one partition then you should write the image file into a CDR(s). In case you have some accident while formating or setting up your computer. you can get back this image file and restore to its previous condition.

Good luck!
BK Milk‧親子語
專訪菜姨姨:來一場沒有目標的親子共讀 專訪菜姨姨:來一場沒有目標的親子共讀
香港人強調目標為本,假日興趣班門外接放學的家長,見到...
報喜!大S微博宣佈誕女 報喜!大S微博宣佈誕女
  恭喜恭喜!大S與老公汪小菲的愛情...
假日親子遊-馬寶寶社區農場 假日親子遊-馬寶寶社區農場
知道這個「馬寶寶農墟」已有最少一年時間,因為不常到上...
BK Milk 【中醫信箱】中藥可治好鼻敏感嗎?