發表於 10-7-2 12:20 |顯示全部帖子
請問如果報宏福, 點樣填個張health record ?
真係要睇一次兒科嗎? 吾知點收費?

複式洋房

積分: 441

2#
發表於 10-7-2 12:25 |顯示全部帖子
Hi cpcog,

How about Nursery? I think they have different schools for Nursery. Does Tivoli has its own outdoor playground for PN?

Tks for your comment. I am finding PN for my boy. I have applied Creative Tsing Yi but they called me and said there is no school bus this year for my address. So I may need to apply other Nursery.

原帖由 cpcog 於 10-6-28 23:00 發表
Just one reminder.. the kids would play in the public playground of that estate. That's why we didn't like that kindergarten too much.

複式洋房

3#
發表於 10-7-5 15:44 |顯示全部帖子
Really? I m a bit hesitated to do that. Maybe I will ask my family Dr to fill in for us.

Tks again.

I prefer a Nursery with outdoor playground. But I also doubt if the teachers allow Nursery students to play outdoor on daily or regular basis. If you know anything abt that, pls let me know.

原帖由 cpcog 於 10-7-5 12:07 發表
Katie,
I don't know about the Nursery. Perhaps they would play indoor in the campus. I wonder there would be a outdoor playground or not.

And, the health form is easy to fill by the clinic doctor. I ...

複式洋房

4#
發表於 10-7-7 15:37 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 23# cpcog 的文章

That's why i choose Creative Tsing Yi which has a natural corner as well as an outdoor playing area. Maybe I just solve the school bus issue by finding a private 褓毋車 and save all other troubles.

For KG, I will probably switch to TW instead of TY.

複式洋房

5#
發表於 10-7-8 15:25 |顯示全部帖子
Sham Tseng

原帖由 cpcog 於 10-7-8 09:41 發表
Having an outdoor playing area is really attractive!! Natural light and fresh air is really important in my mind.
Where is the school service going to??

複式洋房

6#
發表於 10-7-12 13:32 |顯示全部帖子
yes have mini bus to 嘵豐園

Worst case is we send him to school in the morning and then my maid pick him up after school and go home by minibus

Just prefer a door to door service at this age.

原帖由 cpcog 於 10-7-9 22:22 發表
perhaps you can take the minibus to TY first?!

複式洋房

7#
發表於 10-7-14 10:20 |顯示全部帖子
I 'd love to deliver my boy to school in the morning. Just cannot "trust" my maid to do the pick up after school. I saw some maids just concentrate on SMS while bringing kid out without holding the little hands. Sweating for the kid.

原帖由 cpcog 於 10-7-13 10:00 發表
In my opinion, if you can have someone to send him home and pick him up, it would be better than taking the school bus. You can consider it is the parent and son time!! Children would be happier. I al ...

複式洋房

8#
發表於 10-7-15 14:45 |顯示全部帖子
played with cockroaches? that's disgusting...

u said your student? are u a teacher?

原帖由 cpcog 於 10-7-14 22:13 發表
I understand what you mean. Some maids are really horrible. They don't care even the children are crying or dirty. One of my student's maid was nasty!! She took my student to the street when she sold ...

複式洋房

9#
發表於 10-7-19 13:12 |顯示全部帖子
it is so nice to be a piano teacher cos u can have a flexible schedule to spend with your kid.

Besides, u can teach your kid piano (which is a prerequsite for good schools ) without extra charge

envy u two

首頁

尾頁

跳至