首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 1954

141#
發表於 06-5-11 00:31 |只看該作者

Re: 自由行--美國東岸Florida Walt Disney World

Dear evelyn,

What do you think of Continental? is the service and amenities ok? similar to UA? I am deciding between CX and CO, CX of course the service and in-flight entertainment is better (I think) but more expensive, so.....would like to know how is CO.

Thanks.

複式洋房

積分: 320

142#
發表於 06-5-16 17:38 |只看該作者

Dear Evelyn

Thanks for your sharing. My family is planning to go to Florida end of June for 2 weeks. My son is only 3 years old (100 cm). As I read your sharing, most of the games seems for the older kid. I am now a bit hesitate if I should plan to Florida. In fact my son had been to Disney in Hk, Japan & Califonia. He enjoyed it so much. So what would you say? My son loves animal, is Animal kingdom a good place to go? Besides, should I take him to Universal Studio? Again, it seems for the older kids. Thanks a lot.

大宅

積分: 1394

143#
發表於 06-5-18 14:42 |只看該作者

Hello Baoma

I did not try UA or NorthWest before, so cannot comment between them, however, compare with CX and CO, I would say don't expect CO too much, if you don't mind no entertainmnet, no mid-night food, no spare blanket, that would be fine, the seat size of CO is a bit bigger than CX, the most convenience to me is I do not need to take shuttle bus to go to another terminal to take transit flight.

Hello Babyu, honestly, for a 3 years old kid, most of the rides he cannot play, it depends on what is your objective to go to WDW, if your son was enjoyed in his trip at HK, Tokyo and L.A's Disneyland, I think he will also enjoy to go to WDW, just one thing is you already aware of it, so you will not upset. For Universial Studio, if your main purpose is to play rides, don't expect too much.
Evelyn

複式洋房

積分: 320

144#
發表於 06-5-18 18:01 |只看該作者

Evelyn, Thanks for your comments.

水晶宮

積分: 67834

醒目開學勳章 BK Milk勳章

145#
發表於 06-8-22 22:20 |只看該作者