男爵府

積分: 6599

1#
發表於 05-4-15 13:02 |只看該作者

童書書友分享站(0-8歲) (1) ( April - Sept 05)

Pls see our Part 2.

[size=large]小貓頭鷹 上誼

如果你家的小朋友一覺醒來,發現媽媽不見了,他會有什麼感覺?
秀秀、皮皮和比比這三隻小貓頭鷹就是這樣,有一晚,他們醒來時找不到媽媽,既焦急又擔心,只好一起在樹枝上等。秀秀和皮皮不斷彼此安慰:「媽媽會帶好吃的東西給我們!」、「她一定很快就回來了!」而最小的比比只是一句句地說:「我要找媽媽!」。樹林裡好黑,每樣東西都在動,小貓頭鷹們越挨越近,在心裡祈禱媽媽一定要回來。但是,左等右等,仍然不見媽媽的蹤影......

小貓頭鷹的天真摯語、動靜傳神的畫風,描繪孩子對母親感人的愛,最後一句情真意切的「我好愛媽媽」,讓親子的情感更親密。

得獎紀錄 : 台灣行政院新聞局推薦中小學生優良讀物

我的讀後感:

很少字,圖畫很美。故事非常溫馨,小兒很喜歡。因3隻小貓頭鷹的高矮不同,很易認出它們...分別是 秀秀 皮皮 和 比比。比比是最年幼的,她只會說 「我要找媽媽」。我小b學她常說 「我要找媽媽」。 非常好的一本書,適合0-4歲。

Buzz.. Buzzz... Buzzing Bee Let kids read more 讓孩子多閱讀! CLICK HERE to find bookstores 去哪裡找書?? Mainland Book Indx A Mainland Book Indx B *PART 1 , PART 2* *星加坡童書收獲*由一名可笑、瘋狂、自大無比和幼稚到極名作家寫的公開信 我的回应-->P. 223 of HERE Steps to Post Image 1. Right click on the image you want to copy 2. Choose 內容 3. If the url shown in the 內容 pop-up menu is ended with 'jpg' or 'gif' (maybe other image formats will do too), it is an image url. 4. Copy the url 5. click 'IMG' of BK message menu bar, paste the url into the pop-up box 6. click 'ENTER' Then the image will be shown in your message.

男爵府

2#
發表於 05-4-15 13:25 |只看該作者

Re: 分享外國 或 台灣童書收穫

[size=large]1 hunter 出 版 社: 上誼文化 bi-lingual

see HERE !

得獎獎項: 新聞局中小學生優良課外讀物(第十九次推介)

書籍簡介
一個獵人在一片大草原上尋找獵物,那裡有兩隻大象、三隻長頸鹿、四隻鴕鳥、五隻羚羊……等好多動物,但是牠們通通都躲到不同的樹後面,以樹的形狀和顏色把自己的特徵隱藏起來,你覺得獵人能找到牠們嗎?本書採中英對照,可讓孩子學習1~10數字概念及各種動物之英文名稱,並享受在色彩鮮豔的圖畫中,找尋隱藏著的動物

Comments:
A very humourous story. All animals are hiding somewhere in the bushes/trees. The hunter is too old that he always oversees the animals. He might step on the crocodiles or just stands under the monkeys (on the tree). Until the last minute, he does not notice any animals. At the end of the story, he comes to know that there are indeed many animals around him and then.........runs away!!!!!!

Good for training observation, basic counting and animal names.

Very good book for 0-4 yrs old
Buzz.. Buzzz... Buzzing Bee Let kids read more 讓孩子多閱讀! CLICK HERE to find bookstores 去哪裡找書?? Mainland Book Indx A Mainland Book Indx B *PART 1 , PART 2* *星加坡童書收獲*由一名可笑、瘋狂、自大無比和幼稚到極名作家寫的公開信 我的回应-->P. 223 of HERE Steps to Post Image 1. Right click on the image you want to copy 2. Choose 內容 3. If the url shown in the 內容 pop-up menu is ended with 'jpg' or 'gif' (maybe other image formats will do too), it is an image url. 4. Copy the url 5. click 'IMG' of BK message menu bar, paste the url into the pop-up box 6. click 'ENTER' Then the image will be shown in your message.

複式洋房

積分: 225

3#
發表於 05-4-15 14:16 |只看該作者

Hi Gloria Chung,

多谢你的分享!我想問你在那裏買<<小貓頭鷹>>,我有很多台湾童書都想買,但又唔知點買,又怕綱上購買不安全,不知你又无好介绍?

男爵府

4#
發表於 05-4-15 14:22 |只看該作者

ABCMAMA, check pm pl.
ABCMAMA 寫道:
Hi Gloria Chung,

男爵府

5#
發表於 05-4-15 14:37 |只看該作者

[size=large]The Honeybee and the Robber (Eric Carle)

Follow an adventurous honeybee as she goes about her busy day, sipping nectar from flowers, avoiding hungry birds and playing with butterflies. But when a robber bear scratches at their nest looking for honey, all the bees must rush out to defend their home. This classic Eric Carle story is brought to life by movable pull-tabs that children can use to animate the action, as well as a pop-up spread of a colorful butterfly, one of Eric Carle's most gorgeous pieces of art.

My comments:

You can make the bee flap its wing, dance, sting the bear on its nose. You can make the bear scratch the beehive, move its legs ...

A fun book for young kids who want some surprise in flip-flap book. Your kid can move the bee on the cover too!! Very good again for 0-4 yrs.

Words learnt: hollow, nectar, beehive, sting, scratch, petals, flip....

大宅

積分: 2326

6#
發表於 05-4-15 15:46 |只看該作者

GloriaChung 寫道:
[size=large]小貓頭鷹 上誼
see here: http://toy.kimy.com.tw/product.asp?id=H000000000927
如果你家的小朋友一覺醒來,發現媽媽不見了,他會有什麼感覺?
秀秀、皮皮和比比這三隻小貓頭鷹就是這樣,有一晚,他們醒來時找不到媽媽,既焦急又擔心,只好一起在樹枝上等。秀秀和皮皮不斷彼此安慰:「媽媽會帶好吃的東西給我們!」、「她一定很快就回來了!」而最小的比比只是一句句地說:「我要找媽媽!」。樹林裡好黑,每樣東西都在動,小貓頭鷹們越挨越近,在心裡祈禱媽媽一定要回來。但是,左等右等,仍然不見媽媽的蹤影......

小貓頭鷹的天真摯語、動靜傳神的畫風,描繪孩子對母親感人的愛,最後一句情真意切的「我好愛媽媽」,讓親子的情感更親密。

得獎紀錄 : 台灣行政院新聞局推薦中小學生優良讀物

我的讀後感:

很少字,圖畫很美。故事非常溫馨,小兒很喜歡。因3隻小貓頭鷹的高矮不同,很易認出它們...分別是 秀秀 皮皮 和 比比。比比是最年幼的,她只會說 「我要找媽媽」。我小b學她常說 「我要找媽媽」。 非常好的一本書,適合0-4歲。

哎呀!我仔又係讀到比比gei對白就爭住講
仲有睇到媽媽飛番0黎就會學小貓頭鷹係到跳,然後學比比最後一句:「媽咪我好鐘意你!」(類似係0甘,本書係屋企,記得唔係0甘清楚)

洋房

積分: 430

7#
發表於 05-4-15 16:55 |只看該作者

[size=medium]I LOVE YOU, DADDY

I bought this book from Marks & Spencer at $30 (hardcover), (no description and picture can be found.)

The book is about parenthood, the daddy bear taking the little bear for some growing up adventures. Good quality of pictures.

And my B after I read the book to him said "Mommy, I love you!"

暈o西大浪,姓mud都唔記得!
Keep believing, Keep dreaming, Keep loving, keep a rainbow in your heart!!

侯爵府

積分: 20862

好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章 畀面勳章 BK Milk勳章

8#
發表於 05-4-15 17:05 |只看該作者

Dear Gloria,

I'm also interested in <<小貓頭鷹>>, would you pls tell me where can I buy the book?

Thanks!

大宅

積分: 1266

9#
發表於 05-4-15 17:34 |只看該作者

我見過 Page One 有英文版, 但無留意幾多錢.

click here for its cover and readers' comments:
Owl Babies

男爵府

積分: 6557

大廚勳章

10#
發表於 05-4-15 22:12 |只看該作者

我都想知.....

ABCMAMA 寫道:
Hi Gloria Chung,

複式洋房

積分: 223

11#
發表於 05-4-15 23:32 |只看該作者

I bought these set of books in Singapore's popular book shop. for each SG$6.9

別墅

積分: 816

12#
發表於 05-4-15 23:41 |只看該作者

Little Critter's Read It Yourself Storybook (Hardcover)
by MERCER MAYER

禁止訪問

積分: 6817

13#
發表於 05-4-15 23:59 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

男爵府

14#
發表於 05-4-16 01:35 |只看該作者

Pls try:

http://toy.kimy.com.tw

For book search, a good official site for TW kid books is :

http://children.cca.gov.tw/children/books

大宅

15#
發表於 05-4-16 06:30 |只看該作者

marieyuen 寫道:
Little Critter's Read It Yourself Storybook (Hardcover)
by MERCER MAYER

很久不見了,多謝你之前的介紹 :-P :-P
今次想問呢本書適合幾大個小朋1睇ar?
請問可以係邊到買到ar?

大宅

16#
發表於 05-4-16 06:36 |只看該作者

<小貓頭鷹>除了英文版,台灣林良gei中譯本外,我曾經係香港仲見過香港出gei中英雙語版,我覺得雙語版gei中文仲譯得好d。

可惜老人痴呆,唔記得係邊間書局見過,唔知有無媽咪見過呢?

男爵府

17#
發表於 05-4-16 10:25 |只看該作者

Marieyuen,

Can you tell us more about this book? how good it is? and target age? Thanks.

大宅

積分: 2007

18#
發表於 05-4-16 11:01 |只看該作者

Hi Gloria,

Little Critter is a very popular and famous cartoon illustrated by Mercer Mayer. He wrote over 300's of books and all the books are funny.

Here is information about Little Critter.

Hi! I'm Little Critter. I live in Critterville. I have a mom and dad and a little sister and a little brother. But I am the oldest. Do you have any sisters or brothers? I have lots of pets, too. I have a dog and a cat and a mouse and a grasshopper and a frog. And a snake and a bunch of fish and some turtles, too. Do you have pets?

Here's what I like to do... play baseball and football and ride my bike and my skateboard. I like to go fishing and go to the beach and go to the mall. What do you like to do? I go to Critterville Elementary School. I'm in first grade. Miss Kitty is my teacher. I ride the school bus to school with my best friends, Tiger and Gator. Tiger does karate. He's really good. He's learning how to chop a piece of wood in half with his bare hands. Gator plays basketball. He can jump really high.

I also like to read comics. Super Critter ones are my favorite. Do you like comics? Anyway, I've got to go now. My mom is calling me to clean my room, so bye for now. Talk to you later.

Teacher: Little Critter, I want you
to spell mouse.
Little Critter: M-O-U-S.
Teacher: But what's on the end?
Little Critter: A tail!
--------------------------------------
What kinds of umbrellas do critters use in the rain?
Wet ones!
--------------------------------------

男爵府

19#
發表於 05-4-16 11:28 |只看該作者

FXPC, you are marvellous!! !Thanks.
睇左o個幾句已經大笑................多字嗎?
And , reader age????

別墅

積分: 816

20#
發表於 05-4-16 11:52 |只看該作者

FXPC:
唔該o西你的資料。
我初認識critter是在public library中的step into reading的書中看到一本叫"little critter sleeps over"。

Critter這個小朋友好頑皮,又多計,故事好得意有趣,又好溫情。現在在百佳都可以看到好多critter的書賣。
這本read-it yourself內有6個stories,字很易短,易明,我覺得3,4歲開始看都Ok。所以我好喜歡。
我是以前在yesasia買的,現在無得在yesasia買了。
如果有時間,我post一個故事出來讓大家看看,你自己可以決定這書好不好。 :-P
[size=medium]
Little Critter's This Is My House

This is my house

My mom and dad live here, too.
I have a dog. I have a kitten.
They live in my house.

This is my little sister. She lives here, too.
We eat in the kitchen.

We watch TV in the family room.
Mom likes us to play outside.

We have a swing.
We have a sandbox.

We have a tree house.
It is raining. My little sister should be inside now.

But the door would not open, Mom.
We have stairs in my house.

The stairs go to our bedrooms.
I have my own room.

My little sister has her own room, too.

I have a car.
I have an airplane.

I have paints.

Sometimes I play games with my little sister.
Sometimes I let her win.

Sometimes we play other games.

Sometimes Mom gets mad.
We have a basement in my house.

Sometimes I have to put my things down here.
I love my house. I love my mom and dad.

And..... I love my little sister, too.

首頁

尾頁

跳至