首頁

尾頁

洋房

積分: 88

41#
發表於 06-11-18 15:50 |只看該作者

Re: 我bb訓到個頭仔斜晒!有咩辦法整返好!

我系將軍澳睇夜疹呀!
希望妳個BB快D好返啦!我睇見其它媽咪寫物理治療情況都有D驚,如果我個仔仔觀察落去無斜頸就安心喇,但講時講,尋晚同今日佢又開始肯轉過去左邊啊!但就得一兩次轉到90度!
shuuenki 寫道:
sukilau526:
你個醫生咁好既!咁詳細,你係邊度睇呀!佢話你唔係斜頸呀!咁咪放心晒,仲有葯比你搽。我想快d到星期二睇下個醫生點講先。希望你bb搽完葯膏好快好返啦!

洋房

42#
發表於 06-11-18 15:55 |只看該作者

I am wondering where are you buy all of those stuff and how much are they? then what is the therapist teach you the instruction, would you mine to tell us more detaily?thx!!!!!!
hithere 寫道:
My bb also had a flat spot on the right side of the head before. The therapist asked me to increase bb's tummy time. The goal is to strengthen the neck muscle. She said it's flat head syndrome (Plagiocephaly).

I also bought a lot of stuff to help bb sleep on the left side more. I have the following.

[img align=left]http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/B000056J6Q.01.PT01._SS400_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1132596060_.jpg[/img]

[img align=left]http://www.buybuybaby.com/images/products/family/6966235100.jpg[/img]

I only had to see the therapist once. I followed her instructions and worked on strengthening bb's neck muscle. After 1-2 months the right & left side of the head was balanced and flat spot's gone.

Hope it helps.

子爵府

積分: 10902

43#
發表於 06-11-18 22:46 |只看該作者

放心啦..其實亞b唔痛嫁..因為驚所以咸, 記得去之前要飲飽奶, 掃好風..扭頸其實幫亞b扭返鬆d肌肉,每次去都同你做3次, 每次扭10吓, 輪住做(因有其他b一齊做), 平時都要幫亞b按摩吓患處(不是姑娘叫, 我自己覺得可以幫佢鬆弛吓), 平時亦可多d引亞b扭去患處果一邊..見到你亞b有d大細面, 可能要去多幾次..放心啦, 你亞b個情況不太嚴重..好快好返嫁, 加油加油

子爵府

44#
發表於 06-11-18 22:55 |只看該作者

恭喜晒..唔係斜頸唔駛擔心啦 不過都要keep住留意亞b的情況呀

子爵府

45#
發表於 06-11-18 23:10 |只看該作者

sorry呀shuuenki, 答少咗你個問題
:tongue: 去骨科果度唔係亞b辛苦, 係我辛苦 :-( :-( 因為政府e院d嘢慢吞吞..等都等到你頭暈

洋房

積分: 148

46#
發表於 06-11-19 00:44 |只看該作者

sukilau526 寫道:
I am wondering where are you buy all of those stuff and how much are they? then what is the therapist teach you the instruction, would you mine to tell us more detaily?thx!!!!!! [quote]

You are welcome!

I live in US ar, but I think you can try toysrus. Toyrus carries them here.

The first one is Safe Lift Deluxe Crib Wedge. US$12.99
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2401848&cp

The second one is Noggin Nest. US$19.99
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2507966&cp

The therapist came to my house for the appointment because she wanted to check bb's bed, chair, swing and basically how bb spends the day. Say for example, I tend to put bb in the swing and my tv is on the right side of the swing. Because of this, bb will tend to turn her head to the right and thus develop a flat spot over time. The therapist recommended me to switch the swing position so bb will turn to left and right equally.

The same idea can be applied in the crib. Say if I want bb to sleep on the left side more, I can put a mobile musical toy on the left to encourage it.

She also examined bb's facial structure to see if it's balanced. Put bb on tummy and made her turn left and right by herself. (Using toys and clapping hand to attract bb). If I remember correctly she also checked on her neck.

She then put bb on tummy and count the time. If I remember correctly bb was able to tolerate it for like 2 mins The therapist asked me to keep increasing tummy time. I bought this and put bb on it a lot. It seems to help bb tolerate tummy time a little bit longer.

Tummy play. Around US$20. I think you can find similar ones at Toysrus.
[img align=left]http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/B00006ZCCE.01.PT01._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_V41180598_.jpg[/img]

Since my bb's flat head wasn't severe, I only had one therapist visit. However, this is something that must be treated. I found a very good forum and learned a lot from it. You may want to check it out.

Click here: Plagiocephaly forum

I hope it helps. I was worried sick when I first noticed my bb's flat spot. Esp. after reading about some severe cases :-( I would call home from work every hour to ask if bb is sleeping on the left side.

The earlier you start bb on therapy, you easier it is to reverse it. Don't wait!

洋房

47#
發表於 06-11-19 09:21 |只看該作者

多謝晒呀!我會多加留意架喇!不過我都要幫BB搞掂番個扁頭!我諗住買果D枕頭試下!
奀奀豬0702 寫道:
恭喜晒..唔係斜頸唔駛擔心啦 不過都要keep住留意亞b的情況呀

洋房

48#
發表於 06-11-19 10:40 |只看該作者

hithere,

thax for ur such detail info, it is very helpful, i will check out toysrus in hk for those stuff. thax!!!
hithere 寫道:
[quote]
sukilau526 寫道:
I am wondering where are you buy all of those stuff and how much are they? then what is the therapist teach you the instruction, would you mine to tell us more detaily?thx!!!!!! [quote]

You are welcome!

I live in US ar, but I think you can try toysrus. Toyrus carries them here.

The first one is Safe Lift Deluxe Crib Wedge. US$12.99
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2401848&cp

The second one is Noggin Nest. US$19.99
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2507966&cp

The therapist came to my house for the appointment because she wanted to check bb's bed, chair, swing and basically how bb spends the day. Say for example, I tend to put bb in the swing and my tv is on the right side of the swing. Because of this, bb will tend to turn her head to the right and thus develop a flat spot over time. The therapist recommended me to switch the swing position so bb will turn to left and right equally.

The same idea can be applied in the crib. Say if I want bb to sleep on the left side more, I can put a mobile musical toy on the left to encourage it.

She also examined bb's facial structure to see if it's balanced. Put bb on tummy and made her turn left and right by herself. (Using toys and clapping hand to attract bb). If I remember correctly she also checked on her neck.

She then put bb on tummy and count the time. If I remember correctly bb was able to tolerate it for like 2 mins The therapist asked me to keep increasing tummy time. I bought this and put bb on it a lot. It seems to help bb tolerate tummy time a little bit longer.

Tummy play. Around US$20. I think you can find similar ones at Toysrus.
[img align=left]http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/B00006ZCCE.01.PT01._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_V41180598_.jpg[/img]

Since my bb's flat head wasn't severe, I only had one therapist visit. However, this is something that must be treated. I found a very good forum and learned a lot from it. You may want to check it out.

Click here: Plagiocephaly forum

I hope it helps. I was worried sick when I first noticed my bb's flat spot. Esp. after reading about some severe cases :-( I would call home from work every hour to ask if bb is sleeping on the left side.

The earlier you start bb on therapy, you easier it is to reverse it. Don't wait! [/quote]

大宅

積分: 1113

49#
發表於 06-11-19 12:27 |只看該作者

sukilau526:
其實我BB都轉到去左邊!仲可以90度添,但比例比右邊少加上我摸到佢左邊頸好似硬硬地咁!所以我斷定阿B係斜頸!不過最後結果係星期二見埋醫生就知了。

大宅

50#
發表於 06-11-19 12:31 |只看該作者

奀奀豬0702:
其實大細面,整返好條頸之後會唔會好返對稱返呀!原來BB唔痛架!咁我都放心D!我BB一定喊得好勢利,因為佢比醫生睇睇耳仔都喊到停唔到!

希望快D到星期二,到時再同大家講返阿B既情況係咪嚴重

洋房

51#
發表於 06-11-19 13:04 |只看該作者

shuuenki,

哦!咁其實我都未敢盡信我個BB系無斜頸架!不過我而家用觀察

複式洋房

積分: 154

52#
發表於 06-11-19 13:56 |只看該作者

shuuenki~
多謝妳pm比我,依幾日留意我個仔佢又多左轉去另一邊睇嘢,我希望佢真係唔係頸斜啦,照你所講,即是去睇私家e生張轉介信,政府e院唔收ga.咁我睇多幾日等24/11返健康院打針時直接叫e生睇吓,到時如果真係頸斜,叫佢即刻寫張轉介信比我,唔知得唔得呢?

子爵府

53#
發表於 06-11-19 21:33 |只看該作者

yanmusic ,
當然要叫健康院轉介好d, 你放心啦, 如果你亞b真係有斜頸e生一定比轉介信你嫁..而且係健康院轉介會快d輪倒做物理治療同見骨科嫁 :mrgreen:

子爵府

54#
發表於 06-11-19 22:03 |只看該作者

shuuenki,
大細面會唔會好返我唔知呀! 因我亞仔無大細面,另外e生話斜頸可能影響個大肶胶, 所以要照超音波, 應該e生會同你約,呀!唔記得問你亞b有幾大 之前話辛苦嚇親你唔好意思...因為我發現亞仔有斜頸時啱啱1個月..我本身都未復原又要走來走去好辛苦, 又唔放心比屋企人去 :-( :-( 好彩而家好返咋

大宅

積分: 1785

55#
發表於 06-11-20 00:33 |只看該作者

留意下bb斜向個邊瞓方向係咪多數都係有窗口,或者係有燈 ? 或者係近媽咪瞓的個邊, 因多數初生bb都中意向有光的方向瞓, 或者向住媽咪有聲的方向...
如果係咁, 只要一個好簡單的方法, 就係將bb個頭腳位置掉轉瞓, 咁他自然又會轉向另一邊啦, 我bb細個都係用呢個方法架, 成日間中同她轉方向, 試下...

看妳千篇不厭倦,看妳的感覺像春天;美麗的季節,動人的詩篇;妳的唇齒之間, 印著我的親吻;妳的一切移動, 左右我的視線;妳的言語哭笑, 扣動我的心弦;擁有妳的感覺, 每日就似春天!

大宅

56#
發表於 06-11-20 13:04 |只看該作者

yanmusic:
緊係可以叫健康了院寫轉介信!其實醫院都叫我返健康院寫,因灼街症睇又要錢!但因為我唔想等咁耐,所以自己去睇左,快d排期,快d做。
私家醫生既轉介信去到醫院冇用,會當私家收費。

子爵府

57#
發表於 06-11-21 21:29 |只看該作者

shuuenki,
你亞b今日做完物理治療点呀?

大宅

58#
發表於 06-11-22 11:03 |只看該作者

奀奀豬0702:
我bb尋日做完物理治療了!醫生話阿b唔算太嚴重。
尋日一去到最少有成6個bb等緊物理治療,有d已經有好幾個月,應該由細開始做。到我bb時,醫生檢查左之後就幫佢擰頸,bb係咁喊,一路擰一路幫佢抺眼淚,喊到面仔都紅晒,可能我已經見到其他bb擰頸,有晒心理準備,所以我見到我bb比人擰頸都冇驚到喊。
依家要bb集中佢少轉佢個邊,係屋企同佢做按摩。

別墅

積分: 641

59#
發表於 06-11-22 11:57 |只看該作者

shuuenki ,
祝你bb早日康復

大宅

60#
發表於 06-11-22 12:20 |只看該作者