積分: 259

發表於 07-6-11 17:23 |顯示全部帖子

頸皮正常, 但OSCAR體高危, 點解? 有無有mummy有同樣經歷??

頸皮正常, 但OSCAR體高危, 點解? 有無有mummy有同樣經歷??

非常擔心 :-(

洋房

積分: 148

發表於 07-6-12 18:18 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 頸皮正常, 但OSCAR體高危, 點解? 有無有mummy有同樣經歷??

piggy2 :
我就係好似咁啦!頸皮正常,但抽咗血話我1:283,我未夠30歲醫生叫我抽羊水,我今日已經抽咗羊水啦過2日有報告,你1比幾多呀!唔好咁推擔心啦!

大宅

積分: 3399

發表於 07-6-12 18:25 |顯示全部帖子

你地唔好咁擔心啦, 我見過有個BK sister, Oscar report 係1:8, 但最後個BB都係正常架!!!

複式洋房

發表於 07-6-12 20:43 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Pit88..

my ratios is 1:39 :-( but i am above 30 but below 35 ah. neck skin 2mm

where did you do your oscar and 抽羊水 ah? C+ or government?

May I know more about your report:
Neck skin measurement:
blood: for HCG level
blood: for PAPP-A level?

I wish you and your bb well in your 抽羊水 report..:)

複式洋房

發表於 07-6-12 20:45 |顯示全部帖子

Hi 小百合,

thank you for your support...:) but i am just curious...why neck skin normal, not hgh age, but blood will affect so much...scarry huh!

大宅

積分: 2727

好媽媽勳章

發表於 07-6-12 20:55 |顯示全部帖子

me too.The neck skin is normal but near high(0.25cm)+ blood test is fail.C + Dr. tell me come back on 15 weeks,now is 13 week.At that time,any mami can help me how can i do?

複式洋房

發表於 07-6-12 21:07 |顯示全部帖子

hi ting916,

where did you do your oscar?

I think your Dr wanna do a detail scan for you to check if any Down symptoms from the baby on week 15.

But normally if the Oscar fails, Dr will advise either to CVS (week 12 to week 14) or Amnio test (week 16 to week 18) one. but some Dr will advise you not to do both if he is sure that your baby is fine coz both test invlove risk also. Why not you ask your C+ what is in his mind and his plan ah?

Do you have your detail report to share here? and what's your ratio and whether you are high age..

dont worry..i saw many BK mum with marginal neck skin (or even higher than 3mm), but they are fine in the end...

洋房

積分: 148

發表於 07-6-12 21:22 |顯示全部帖子

piggy2 :
我都唔知頸皮點樣,e生就話冇事,但抽血就比上一胎高咗好多,我上年12月先生完大女個比例係1:千幾,但d胎只係一年就1:283 診所打比我當時嚇到 :-( 我喺c+做抽羊水,e生收我行我$4500,仲有d痛

複式洋房

積分: 330

發表於 07-6-12 21:52 |顯示全部帖子

I have the same situation. 頸皮's fine but blood test failed (1:250). I will do the Amniocentesis in Week 16. I am now 31 yrs old. I am having my second pregnancy. I did not do the blood test last time, just the 頸皮 measurement. My son is perfectly ok.

I have searched a lot of previous posts and sharings here. Most of the BB were proved to be normal after doing the Amniocentesis.

複式洋房

積分: 111

發表於 07-6-12 23:19 |顯示全部帖子

我就係果個oscar結果高危 1/8 的媽咪, 非常明白各位媽咪的心情.

我35歲, bb的頸皮"責界" 2.5 mm, 驗血結果亦唔理想, 在14週之前已經抽左絨毛, 當時相對來說是比較危險的, 因為bb的size實在唔大, 我用快速測試, 等左兩日就知道bb無事, 各位千萬別太擔心, 休息多d, 等做完抽羊水或抽絨毛的好消息啦.

記住有好消息時唔好忘記上黎話俾我地知呀.

p.s. 我是在威爾斯做oscar, 收費950, oscar結果即日知道, 威爾斯立即幫我排期兩日後抽絨毛, 只收150, 結果要4星期至知, 我俾左 1300做快速測試, 兩日後知結果.

複式洋房

發表於 07-6-12 23:53 |顯示全部帖子

hi queeniews5, gingermama,

Thank you for your information....looks like it not that scary then. I hope the blood test does not really means much...but i am just curious as i amnot high age puls the neck skin is normal..what's wrong with my blood. In the blood they take two fetus growth hormone (hcg and PAPP-A)...so i am worried if my baby grow slowly. but my baby always at the right size when scanning...

hope everything will be fine after 抽羊水. i need to wait for 3 weeks + to 抽羊水...kinda of killing me. I hope the time pass fast to end the suffering waiting period. But sometimes i just think i wanna it to pass slowly..coz i am afraid my bay might have prob and i wanna spend more time with him...:(

i hope i am one of you ah...everything is fine after the 抽羊水...

thanks ppl..you all so kind and helpful.

複式洋房

發表於 07-6-13 00:21 |顯示全部帖子

pit88,

your daughter is really really cute....
your ratio is not that high..mine is worse 1:30..
saw many BK mum with ratios 1:2xx, they all passed the CVS and Amnio test ah...sont worry loh

大宅

好媽媽勳章

發表於 07-6-14 19:04 |顯示全部帖子

Hi:gingermama,my case like with you.I hope the result also.I am 36 years old.The oscar result is 2.5mm and 1:258 and 1:5.
I have 13+4 wks todays,I will go to PWH with bought the report tomorrow.Thanks your good news .

複式洋房

積分: 315

發表於 07-6-15 10:55 |顯示全部帖子

各位真係唔駛咁擔心.
我阿B頸皮都頗厚 (成3mm), 驗血後又係高危case, 1:60.
星期三KWH上午抽絨毛, 星期四下午已經知道結果. 無事 .
無謂地擔心左成個星期.

平常心, 一切隨緣, 心情會好D
歡迎到訪米B Blog

複式洋房

積分: 111

發表於 07-6-15 15:26 |顯示全部帖子

Ting916,

Which test will you take? CVS (抽絨毛) or amnio test (抽胎水)? Are you taking the test toay (15 Jun, Friay)?

Please let us know the result as soon as you get it. We are all here to support you and wait for your good news.

大宅

好媽媽勳章

發表於 07-6-15 15:53 |顯示全部帖子

Hi;all mami.I went to PWH in the morning.The DR. said the oscar report was high risk by me.So,he take the CVC for me but there full,now he give the amino test for me on 16 July.(17 wks)The Dr.say if you want fast,he suggest me to private hospital.I think if the bb have "DOWN....."This can not change,so fast or later the result is same.Of course I hope this is a good news.Thaks for yours support.Do you have any advise?

複式洋房

發表於 07-6-15 18:09 |顯示全部帖子

Hi ting916,

So quick you get to see the PWH dr already? Did he advise or comfort you that many high risk cases wil turn out to be fine? did you feel better after seeing the Dr now?

For me i was given option to do CVS and Amnio. But i chose Amnio coz CVS is more risky then Amnio plus i have twins, if i do CVS, i might need to do thru vagina..not abdomen. I feel sorry for my babies to put them at risk...so i rather wait for Amnio for two weeks. the waiting time of three weeks is not easy but when think for babies safety..i rather sacrifice. Plus, i dont know what's the status of the baby, good or bad, at least i spend three week more with them, taled to them, eat well and sleep well and treat them well...coz i dont know the what the result will be...

so since you decided on the Amnio test...then wait patiently. spend quality time with you baby in your stomach...

is this your first or 2nd baby ah??

大宅

好媽媽勳章

發表於 07-6-15 20:40 |顯示全部帖子

Hi,piggy2.Today I bought the Oscar report to PWH at 9:30 and requst to saw the Dr.The nurse student pass to the 'upper nurse'.She make appiontment with me at 9;45.I wait........at 11:15min.Enter the rm.Fristly ,i went to the bed,hear the bb heart.after,I told him my case.And tell him I so worry.I need test the OSCAR one more? He ask me nothing.The Oscar test just show the ratio.It is not 100% show the 'DOWN'S.....'.as that time ,Dr.ckeck the date with 'CVC' but full.So,the Amnio test with 16th JULY(17 wke)the 'DOWM's report about 1 ~2 .If other promble will be 1 week.The PWH have one group nurse to follow some high risk mothers.
later,how about you?I have 33moths's daughter. :-P

複式洋房

發表於 07-6-15 22:53 |顯示全部帖子

HI Ting916,

oh...you got to see the Dr on the same day..so lucky. Last time i went they gave me an apointment after 5 days..

This is my first pregnancy...so I am worried ah..

33 month old daughter..wow..about three years old now...:) cute..

so while waiting for the Amnio, play with the daughter and take care of one in your stomach...bless you

did you do Oscar during your first pregnancy?

大宅

好媽媽勳章

發表於 07-6-15 23:23 |顯示全部帖子

Hi,piggy2.My name is karen,ting is my kid name she bron in Sept.16,so I call me ting 916 when 2003.Dec.I just 33 years old is not too high ang that time ,None of Oscar.ah piggy2 Now I want to do 'CVC' on private hosiptal.I live in shatin,I will check UNION hosital because I don't wait one month.How do you think?Where have take the CVC is better?Please tell me.
Don't worry piggy2,add oil

首頁

尾頁

跳至