跳至

首頁

尾頁

男爵府

積分: 5986

好媽媽勳章

發表於 07-6-12 14:30 |顯示全部帖子

a trial class@Mygym

My boy joined the trial class at mygym this morning.
there were 3 bb (2 of them are 10 months old already!) and 3 teachers. the receptionist said there should be 9 normally. the teachers were energetic and took good care of the bb (dunno whether due to the small class size or not). the teacher even helped my bb roll over too!! HOWEVER, my bb was scared!! :tongue:
things we did:
1) songs and followed by some movements -- moving arms, moving legs, moving diff parts of the body...
2) gym --many kinds. eg. rings like olympic games
of course none of the bb can do that!
(maybe the equipment are actually for the elder bb)
we also had swings, slide, ball ball pool, bouncers and a big net swing... all bb enjoyed this part a lot.
4) toys -- many musical instruments (toys) and fluffy toys and a short ride on motor thomas train.

Well, i agree one BK mom said the gym is fun itself but it is more suitable for 10-month-old bb (at least) as they can crawl or stand by themselves.

禁止訪問

積分: 22268

好媽媽勳章

發表於 07-6-12 15:54 |顯示全部帖子

Re: a trial class@Mygym

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

男爵府

積分: 5986

好媽媽勳章

發表於 07-6-12 17:16 |顯示全部帖子

call their centre. as i know hk centre is more full than kln centre. the trial fee is $100.

大宅

積分: 4290

畀面勳章

發表於 07-6-12 18:02 |顯示全部帖子

Well, i agree one BK mom said the gym is fun itself but it is more suitable for 10-month-old bb (at least) as they can crawl or stand by themselves.

ic....

別墅

積分: 672

發表於 07-6-12 22:50 |顯示全部帖子

1 month ago, i booked a trial class @My Gym, and the earliest available Sat. class is on Aug.

首頁

尾頁

跳至