跳至

首頁

尾頁

洋房

積分: 214

1#
發表於 07-6-12 15:35 |只看該作者

Can ask bunbun to do little housework on her day off

IS it ok to ask maid to do some cleaning job(only the sitting rm) and come home bath and do some dishes on her day off? Pls comment about it. Will she complain if I terminate her? Pls comment.

男爵府

積分: 5678

好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章 環保接龍勳章

2#
發表於 07-6-12 15:55 |只看該作者

Re: Can ask bunbun to do little housework on her day off

I will not ask her to do housework on her rest day. But some good maid will do it herself .

大宅

積分: 1766

3#
發表於 07-6-12 19:03 |只看該作者

為安全計我唔會叫佢做嘢,佢會自動自覺做。

我覺得雖然休息日係連續24小時,例如前一晚佢做到10:00pm休息,咁佢第二朝唔使做囉,至於夜晚返到來若果佢唔自動自覺做返佢自己嘅嘢,咁我會等到10:00pm sharp叫佢開始做嘢,佢做完咪可以瞓覺囉。唔通將d碗同衫留番第二日發臭先至洗咩。

就好似我哋自己打工咁,自已放假或者休息日時d手尾都係要自己返返工時搞掂架啦,唔通我放假就要老細自己做返咩。OT都係咁話啦,仲要係冇補水架。

別墅

積分: 552

4#
發表於 07-6-12 20:21 |只看該作者

My maid will clean up all milk bottle after coming home on her day off. Otherwise, no bottle can be used for my BB on next day!

I think u could request when if those tasks need to be done on same day. :-P

洋房

積分: 214

5#
發表於 07-6-13 11:25 |只看該作者

Hi Yeah,

Thanks for your good suggestion. I did request her to do little job on her day off, and I found her highlight the rest day regulations from labour department. I guess she may prepare for compensation after she leaves. Now I can use your method to deal w/her la. Bun bun is troubles. You are right, we don't get pay for OT, me and my husband needs to work on some holidays if we get call from boss. Why they have so many benefits.

Many thx

大宅

積分: 1084

6#
發表於 07-6-13 13:43 |只看該作者

我個 bun bun 開頭係假期出門口前都會做好晒工作至走, 但慢慢佢就會選擇性完成 (事實 agent 之前都會講明就算假期都要做好一般o既清潔工作) ...

佢肯做我當然好開心啦, 但佢唔做我又唔會鬧佢o既, 自己做都唔係咩問題, 真係做唔倒咪唔好做囉, 第二日做都一樣得o家

有時我地兩公婆係屋企, 個工人返到o黎我地都唔使佢幫手o家 ... but 你地實話我地種壞佢, 第日自己受返晒, 但如果佢咁衰我至多換個個工人之嗎

除o左假期當日o既工作之外, 我工人真係湊得我個女好好, 煮飯又好, 好好記性, 平日o既工作全部自動波, 就算我地出晒街佢都唔會偷懶, 識搵o野做 ... 我都好心足啦 ... 人係無 perfect o既

首頁

尾頁

跳至