開門見山,

我有兩位熟朋友有哩個 case, 但係佢地唔上 BK架!
「多元社區,和諧並存;你我出手,聾健共融 」

侯爵府

積分: 20128

23#
發表於 07-6-13 11:25 |只看該作者

Re: 菲工人break約申請去加拿大打工...

開門~~~~你d出到聲緊係幫忙啦 之前你講果d資料我好彩冇中咋 所以幫唔到手囉 :lol: :lol: 好彩當時係去勞資處搞定d文件,當時我同個靚姐姐調解員講發現個工人冒充我名義簽信去加拿大領事館,個靚姐姐即時警告個工人佢咁做係犯法,死人亞賓仲講係我同意 咪俾個靚姐姐鏟佢囉

男爵府

積分: 5278

24#
發表於 07-6-13 11:37 |只看該作者

(part 1)
Last week my maid asked me to sign a reference letter to her as she need to loan some money from her Phil insurance to buy a new plan. Then I talked to her till 1:30am to remind her becareful about loan. At last, she asked me to sign the reference letter, but I said need to check with Sir.

The following date I told my agent and the agent laugh and remind me becareful may be the maid want to apply Canada working visa. Then the agent called her up and she deny and said we treat her very very good she won’t do that.. After the agent talk talk talk....at the end she told the agent that she will go back to get marry and will go to London with her husband wor…. The agent said OK.. when you will go.. she said she give one month notice to me (last day is 7 July) which is enough time to hire a new maid wor…

So when I back home the night, she gave me her resignation letter in which she said I treat her very good and she learn a lot (means our relationship very good). I refuse to sign as I said resignation letter no need to sign. And she said need to send to immigration wor.. I said OK.. you just send it lor...

(cont'd)

男爵府

25#
發表於 07-6-13 11:46 |只看該作者

(part 2)
after two days, when I back home, she asked me to sign the resignation letter, I said no need. And she asked me about her reference letter, I told her that will give it to her on her last day… and she not happy la… and start to cry said very sorry bout this ah… she think whole night if she go not body will take care of my son ah.. etc..etc… and she also said if she just go without my reference letter no good ah… hard for her to find another new job in the future ah….. and she said she can wait till the new maid arrive wor….. I’m so happy to hear that la… and think that if I sign the letter to her, I don’t think she will stay longer time lor…

My maid also from Taiwan and work for me about 1 1/2 year...

Very coincident, my next door maid will go to Canada this month end. Her case is her employer receive the letter few months ago from Canada Consulate to the maid and the employer asked the maid and find out..

複式洋房

積分: 452

26#
發表於 07-6-13 11:46 |只看該作者

我家的工人跟我說不用大學畢業也可以申請到加拿大,我想知是不是真的
我好担心呢,因為我選她的原因是她大學只讀了一年,沒有資格申請到加拿大,如照她所說中學也可申請,我就 :-( :-(
加拿大政府應該要外傭完成合約才可申請,而不是一年,這樣對我們香港的僱主造成很大的麻煩

男爵府

27#
發表於 07-6-13 11:52 |只看該作者

may1668,

Agreed with you ah.. and also need the maid give two months notice instead of one. As we really cannot find the replacement within one month. Unless the immigration promise they can process this kind of case within one month.

男爵府

積分: 5061

28#
發表於 07-6-13 15:24 |只看該作者

GuGu,

When my ex-maid tendered her resignation letter to me, she also urge me to sign on her letter, i don't know why but just refuse to do so, she said that is by-law i need to do so, i explained to her that i don't have to do that, finally, she said that's her friend taught her.

may1668,

我個前工人都係college畢業, 但都去左加拿大
may1668 寫道:

男爵府

積分: 5061

29#
發表於 07-6-13 15:27 |只看該作者

GuGu,

When my ex-maid tendered her resignation letter to me, she also urge me to sign on her letter, i don't know why but just refuse to do so, she said that is by-law i need to do so, i explained to her that i don't have to do that, finally, she said that's her friend taught her.

may1668,

may1668 寫道:

複式洋房

積分: 452

30#
發表於 07-6-13 16:01 |只看該作者

菲律賓college=university..right?!
睿睿豬 寫道:
may1668,

子爵府

積分: 10371

31#
發表於 07-6-13 16:21 |只看該作者

點樣先可以避免呢個問題?

請印印?
唔請第一次來HK做既賓賓?

大宅

積分: 1734

畀面勳章

32#
發表於 07-6-13 16:31 |只看該作者

我個工人做到8月完左contract就去canada,佢之前都有問過我意見,我覺得冇謂阻人發達,福利咁好.不過佢話佢有好多friend一等canada visa出就走人,所以佢叫我請新工人時小心d.

複式洋房

積分: 369

33#
發表於 07-6-13 16:33 |只看該作者

我朋友住係加拿大,佢話菲菲到加拿大工作,唔單止人工高、福利好、工時短,最重要係佢地可以在做滿一段时間後,可以入籍加拿大,到時就可以申請佢地D家人到加拿大。(但忘記了做多久)。我即時叫我朋友請我到加拿大做佢工人,等我可以入籍加拿大,再申請家人到加拿大,咁我個女讀書就不用交學費。點知佢話此政策只for菲姐,我地冇份!

侯爵府

積分: 22679

2024年龍年勳章 2024勳章 2023年兔年勳章

34#
發表於 07-6-13 16:47 |只看該作者

真係咁易申請架?我樓下個工人but吾係菲律賓人wor??復活節都break左約過左去.我申請左個bun,agent話佢可能來香港做博去第二度,我以為好難申請,佢會做夠2年tim.死啦..點算好呀?入緊紙申請啦..收吾番wor~~

大宅

積分: 2419

35#
發表於 07-6-13 17:12 |只看該作者

開門見山:

呢個case我又中

大宅

積分: 3552

36#
發表於 07-6-13 17:42 |只看該作者

唉..我返嚟喇....
..一係唔開topic...一開就咁多人中...點算???
littlepig,
你頗為黑咗小小.....如果假設呢個topic裡面既人真係中咗...可以send你地既case同contact no去fa個email到...可以麻??

fa hotmail:[email protected]

thank you...咁多位....

男爵府

37#
發表於 07-6-14 11:50 |只看該作者

Littlepig,

your maid reference letter very similar to my maid's letter... and she said she go back to get marry wor.... but may be she lie again.... if she get marry why need reference letter ah..

男爵府

38#
發表於 07-6-14 11:56 |只看該作者

開門見山

I'm not sure whether I"m 真係中咗, as she deny she applied to Canada. Then what should I do.

大宅

39#
發表於 07-6-14 12:35 |只看該作者

GuGu,

你情況係點架?

Resign letter你照收(根本resgin letter唔需要我

大宅

40#
發表於 07-6-14 12:48 |只看該作者