首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 1571

61#
發表於 07-6-19 12:31 |只看該作者

Re: Chanel (Part 3)

Hello Threetoone,

Take your time and take care yourself. You are our Chanel leader, we all miss you here.

男爵府

積分: 5658

62#
發表於 07-6-19 13:20 |只看該作者

puffpuff,

check pm pls..thx

大宅

63#
發表於 07-6-19 13:39 |只看該作者

peepee,

checked and replied :-P

男爵府

積分: 5300

64#
發表於 07-6-19 18:05 |只看該作者

Puffpuff,

Your silver classic really nice. Really want to have one tim. You devil. May I know what size it is?

Bobo,

May I know which shop u see and let me check out.

大宅

積分: 1246

65#
發表於 07-6-19 19:08 |只看該作者

thanks!! I'll try to post the pic soon...
it is stylish ar, coz the size is so perfect for me, I wish i could get a white and red too!! I'm so greedy!! haha

大宅

積分: 1296

66#
發表於 07-6-19 19:11 |只看該作者

Wow.. peepee,
I'm very sorry about what happen to you ar..

I know exactly how it is.... are you able to find Joxxx?? since you cannot reach anyone, going back to him and asked him about what happened seems to be the only choice wor.

Puffpuff,
yeah... reading twice. it was pathon.... oh...
I can't deal with " sneak skin"... just thinking about it gives me goose bump..

Lamb skin is nice, but I also wonder how does the chain feels lor.. may hurt shoulder ar..!

大宅

積分: 4157

67#
發表於 07-6-19 22:07 |只看該作者

puffpuff,

The gold python is very pretty ar, but so expensive - $5760 u are right, i guess the chain might be uncomfortable... so the baby cabas is a good choice for us!!!

Your silver classic is very nice ar, good buy! U can use it in both summer & winter ar!

Threetoone,

Take your time and relax when u have time! We will wait for u here ga... :-P :-P

大宅

積分: 1246

68#
發表於 07-6-19 23:01 |只看該作者

duuno how to post pics tim!! i jsut know how to post if I have the web address and copy to IMG, other than that ---- i have no idea!!

別墅

積分: 906

69#
發表於 07-6-19 23:34 |只看該作者

Hi everyone!!!

Part III already! We are all nuts to fill up part II so quickly! hehehehe...

Threetoone, you seem to be very busy ah. Take your time and take care of yourself woh.

Katyfok, I have put so much sunscreen on that I seem to look whiter than before! hahaha... just kidding. But good that I didn't get darker.

Fungwongphie, thank you for remember my Sin trip! Too bad that I couldn't see your post on time to get the magazine la. But it was ok, we did get around ok.

Fatping1, keep reading this post!!! The brown python bag was gorgeous! That might be your next target!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

I am back!!!! Fortunately I am back before melted totally!!! Very strange in Singapore!! The temperature was similar to HK's but the sweat just kept pumping out non-stop! We got lucky that it was overcasted most of the time and some thundering & lightening and super heavy rain in the late afternoon and late night; or else, the temperature sure would have been much higher!

Anyway, how were you guys weekend and 端午? I will have to report on what I have seen in the HK airport and Singapore Chanel.
At the airport, they have/had bubble flap with different sizes and some other pre-season bags which were not attractive. Some of the red, white, black carviar east/west with new chain and MM lock looked very good though.
At Singapore's, there were different bubbles. All the bubbles that I have seen were looking very bulky. I guess that might look good on very bony tall girls or on an average person with a right Winter coat.
Besides bubbles and not too attractive pre-season items in Singapore, I also saw the diamond pattern python bag, smaller than the one you guys posted here and were brown. That one looked SUPER NICE!!! I have forgotten the price though. Grab it quick if any of you want it!!!

I have seen from other sites that people complaint Singapore Chanel was very much like HK's. Always put aside new and limited stocks for VIP. But when I was there, there were so many new bags show casing around for people to try on and were available to anyone. That was way better than HK already. And the SAs there was ok too. Maybe I was lucky.

Ok, need to go now (no one is here anyway) since it was a looong day today. Had a family dinner gathering tonight after we've came back and still have a lot of unpacking to do. See you all later!

男爵府

積分: 5658

70#
發表於 07-6-20 00:13 |只看該作者

hello ladies,

FINALLY...i got my bag :-( :-( .....
it's really really nice......not too shinny, can use it till the end of yr (if i don't sell it)....
anyway, i am going to call the management ....tell them what happened to me.....not for any compensation, but let them know it shouldn't happen again !!!! really pissed people off!!!!

i need to go....fly again tomorrow!!

大宅

71#
發表於 07-6-20 02:48 |只看該作者

arayako,
welcome back!
yeah. part 3 already, crazt, yeah?
Did I tell you... for some reason, Sing seems hotter than HK.. even the temp is around the same.

Did you have lots of yummy chicken rice and satay??
I super love the Suger cane drink... they add lemon juicy inside the drink so not too sweet ... very nice indeed for that kinda weather...!!!!

Anyway, thanks for sharing your airport and Sing Chanel info!!

peepee,
go to know you finally recieved your bag... post here la... everyone wants to see ar...

Hello friends,
I went to swim this morning coz the weather was so nice ar... but I got too tired in the afternoon so I took a cat nap.. and NOW... I couldn't sleep ar... :-( :-(
i just called my SA and she gave me the tracking no. of my bag... i mean my blk baby cabas, it has left and will arrive within 3-4 days la.....

I'll be sooo happy after this last bag.. i don't think I''ll be buying more untill perhaps X'mas.... well, I 'm not saying this for nothing... but there's actually nothing i really like this coming season ar....

so.... that's it gals... you don't believe me?? Watch and see la... hee hee....

hm.. is it the weekend and holiday reason?? or is it because we're missing threetoone, seems like we are slowing down here wor....!!!

Keep it up, sister!!!!

大宅

積分: 4183

72#
發表於 07-6-20 08:50 |只看該作者

Puffpuff,

我買rock個日係Ocean Centre chanel見到有,個size應該同我個classic black個個一樣,個時我都覺得個袋好sharp,唔可以日日用,但現在又覺得個袋好靚好高貴.

peepee,

我現在廋左5磅,都仲有10磅要減呀! :-(

男爵府

積分: 5300

73#
發表於 07-6-20 09:03 |只看該作者

Arakayo,

Welcome back.

I also agreed that Sing Chanel is better than HK, more choice, SA is more nice.

Did u enjoy the food there?

All,

I may need to go to the States mid of July. If I have time, I will go and visit Chanel there.

珍珠宮

積分: 46747

趣教勳章 畀面勳章 貢獻勳章 大廚勳章 遊學勳章 冬日勳章 春季勳章 BK Milk勳章 hashtag影視迷勳章 月餅勳章 開心吸收勳章

74#
發表於 07-6-20 09:47 |只看該作者

Hi, good morning ~~

arayako,

It is very hot in HK as well...........don't even want to walk outdoor........welcome back ~~

Please do not quote any information posted by fungwongphie.
不誠實使用電腦會構成罪行,切勿以身試法。
何謂不誠實使用電腦??

大宅

75#
發表於 07-6-20 10:13 |只看該作者

Sams,

The silver classic is medium. Bobo1 saw this in Canton Road Chanel.

Peepee,

Good to hear that you finally got your bag!

Bobo1,

The silver classic isn't too formal. I just took it out to movie yesterday and it looks very chic with casual wear. This is my favourite bag so far among my chanel bags. The size is too small for me as daily bag, but I have my cabas and exp. tote. So will only use this during weekend.

*** is seducing you to buy one **

Arayako,

Welcome back! katyfok likes the hobo in lambskin, but we are not sure about the thick chain. It doesn't look comfortable. Did you try it on in Sing. Chanel?

I miss the chicken rice and ka young toast in Sing!!

男爵府

積分: 6302

76#
發表於 07-6-20 10:34 |只看該作者

早晨呀!呢個week BB日頭開始少咗瞓,又成日嗲人抱,所以無咩時間可以online.......so miss大家arThreetoone,arauako,winniemama,你地呢排都好busy wor....

1.<CC Crosswords>
Big size2250 Small size1795

Big size$3150 Small size1795

Just sharing with you ,I don't buy gar
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w305/320320_2007/a231.jpg

珍珠宮

77#
發表於 07-6-20 10:44 |只看該作者

Morning ar ~~ being a devil ah ?!

We bought a fabric rock chair for our daughter when she was ~ 1 mth old (but don't rock around when the baby is still v v v v young ~). Go to Eugene and find one ar ~~ v useful as the baby can ~ sit a little upright (the angle is adjustable ga) to look around. My daughter loved it v much and so we don't need to 抱 her a lot.....
不誠實使用電腦會構成罪行,切勿以身試法。
何謂不誠實使用電腦??

男爵府

積分: 6302

78#
發表於 07-6-20 11:00 |只看該作者

fungwongphie,

本來家姐俾佢囝囝坐過嗰張我架,但因為dirty同舊咗所以無要到,但都想等坐完月出去買番張,係呢!你買咩牌子同咩model架

fungwongphie 寫道:

Morning ar ~~ being a devil ah ?!

We bought a fabric rock chair for our daughter when she was ~ 1 mth old (but don't rock around when the baby is still v v v v young ~). Go to Eugene and find one ar ~~ v useful as the baby can ~ sit a little upright (the angle is adjustable ga) to look around. My daughter loved it v much and so we don't need to 抱 her a lot.....
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w305/320320_2007/a231.jpg

珍珠宮

79#
發表於 07-6-20 11:13 |只看該作者

can't remember the brand la.....seems a french brand......pls check PM.

The cloth/fabric could be detached from the frame and wash separately ga.......could ask your sis for her one ?? as only fit for a few months ga ja.....when the baby can crawl.....he/she won't like to be fixed there.......

BTW, it is under the category "3 month old"
不誠實使用電腦會構成罪行,切勿以身試法。
何謂不誠實使用電腦??

大宅

80#
發表於 07-6-20 12:39 |只看該作者

buy the ones that is made in Cananda... don't buy the one in " Ho fa.." .. that one doesn't look very durable...

I bought mine at " Moms to pumxx" .. you know the one in " pedder house'??

i had mine for 3 yrs... still very nice ar... don't forget to buy the matching foot rest..you need it ga!!

I think they need to order from canada... so go asap!

首頁

尾頁

跳至