首頁

尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 118

1#
發表於 07-6-19 10:52 |只看該作者

有冇人知邊度有得買或訂呀?

好想買呢樣比BB呀! 請幫忙

it is ExerSaucer® Mega Active Learning Center™ .

@@@-HERE-@@@

公爵府

積分: 29539

2#
發表於 07-6-19 19:33 |只看該作者

Re: 有冇人知邊度有得買或訂呀?

Bumps to Babe at 5/F, 12 Pedder Street, Central might sells this? If not, it carries Graco's exersaucer, another brand with a similar item. ToysRus also carries Graco as well.

複式洋房

3#
發表於 07-6-19 20:47 |只看該作者

hi jellomama, thank you, check w/ bumps2babe already, they only have Graco. i might need to change to buy this one, coz i really keep seraching everywhere in HK but still counldn't found shops selling Evenflo stuffs. thank you.

btw, does anyone using Graco one? any comments?

公爵府

積分: 29539

4#
發表於 07-6-19 22:28 |只看該作者

I had the Graco one. It's a great item. My daughter sat in it from about 9 months up to 18 months. Of course, it's a bit too small for 18 months but at least I could keep her in somewhere safe and she couldn't get out.

民房

積分: 24

5#
發表於 07-6-19 22:58 |只看該作者

Went to South Horizon Industrial building (where joyce/lane crawford warehouse/ bumps to babes is) and on the 9th floor, I think it's call toy club and they have the evenflo excersaucer but not the one you're talking about. Should go and check them out, at least they have Evenflo. Hope that helps
[img align=left]http://b1.lilypie.com/Xv3bp8.png[/img]

大宅

積分: 2082

6#
發表於 07-6-20 22:12 |只看該作者

我都喺海怡工貿中心見過類似嘅(比較簡單嘅款),但係已算係香港最多款揀啦!但係上網見到個原價覺得嗰到好貴,所以冇買!我想叫我阿姨喺加拿大shipping 過嚟....但要check $$!!

大宅

積分: 4284

7#
發表於 07-6-21 00:21 |只看該作者

真係可以 keep 住 bb 係個玩具內? 我囡囡(14m)一定唔得, 自從佢識行後(12m)真係冇時停, 可以 3hr 不停地行+玩...
所以如果 bb 未出世 or just new born, 我唔建議買 d 玩具可以玩到好大個, 因為 bb 大個後的性格仍是未知數, 可能用唔著.
jellomama 寫道:
I had the Graco one. It's a great item. My daughter sat in it from about 9 months up to 18 months. Of course, it's a bit too small for 18 months but at least I could keep her in somewhere safe and she couldn't get out.

民房

積分: 24

8#
發表於 07-6-21 12:42 |只看該作者

I have a simpler version of the evenflo execersaucer that was passed on from my cousins, and my baby boy doesn't seem to like it.... the bottom wobbles and it looks like he's gonna hit his head or break his neck so I have to put a cousion on it. He only really sit on it for a short time and he wants to get out.

[img align=left]http://b1.lilypie.com/Xv3bp8.png[/img]

複式洋房

9#
發表於 07-6-22 09:07 |只看該作者

thank you for all of your info.
femmefatale, i have chec kToys club that u mentioned. i directly go to their Central branch and yeh they just have 2 models on rack , one is the most simple and the other is the old version one which is already stop to sell in US. I even ask Evenflo in US, they said Toys club is their sole agent in HK , i.e. what they sell is all they have in HK.

i've read some user comments on comparing Evenflo and Graco. as u said Evenflo might be too big & high to those Asian normal size bb (just like my son) that a cousion/towel need to top up on the seats. The toys installed in Graco is easily pull out by bb but their toys designed by Baby Einstein, so got some credit back. But for my bb safe and fun are the most important, so i'm going to take my bb to all the way to Aberdeen today, they have bump2be and Toys club, give him a trail in person. he just have tried to play in Forgleave in Toysrus.
so will let u all know what we going to do!

複式洋房

10#
發表於 07-6-22 09:38 |只看該作者

the paking is quite bulky about 4x3fts though the courier i think would be quite expensive, the price still cheaper than in HK at least most model can be choosen.

yanyuenbb 寫道:
我都喺海怡工貿中心見過類似嘅(比較簡單嘅款),但係已算係香港最多款揀啦!但係上網見到個原價覺得嗰到好貴,所以冇買!我想叫我阿姨喺加拿大shipping 過嚟....但要check $$!!

大宅

積分: 2082

11#
發表於 07-6-22 21:21 |只看該作者

dikdik:
佢地話幫我check!若有消息洗唔洗話埋你知? :-P

複式洋房

12#
發表於 07-6-23 01:48 |只看該作者

hi yanyuenbb, thanks for your help!I buy Garco today. i let my son to try different kind of sausers in bump2bab, he just feel interested w/ Garco one. i think those "baby einstein toys" are really attractive to bb.

i really suggest you to let your baby to have trial 1st, coz bb and adults seeing thngs are really in different perpective. just like there is one "papa&mama excersauser" i thought is quite nice. the function is 2in1 which can transfer to a bb walker later. the colour is very attrative to me (purple + light blue) and the toys seems to be cute too, but my son just get bored when he sit in it. he even don't bother any toys from it at all. the seating area is also too big and abosultly not suitable for asain bb. Exersaucer is a big toy and quite pricey too. if bb don't like to play w/ it would be wastful and trouble to settle it down! fyi, Toys club is the only store selling Evenflo but they don't have display or sample.

yanyuenbb 寫道:
dikdik:
佢地話幫我check!若有消息洗唔洗話埋你知? :-P

首頁

尾頁

跳至