跳至

首頁

尾頁

民房

積分: 12

21#
發表於 07-7-24 18:33 |只看該作者
Jolly,

thanks for yr reply! Now I already 127 lbs how about you.Can I ask you when we can eat the watermelon?

Thanks

GRACe

原文章由 Jolly 於 07-7-20 11:45 發表
我三年前開刀生大囡囡時, 帶了:
產婦m巾(開刀頭一兩日未落床用)
綱衭一包(二至三條就得, 開完刀未落床用, 之後己可著自己巾衭)
安睡天x m巾(之後用, 我覺得呢個brand好.)
束腹帶(開刀必備, 一開完刀用來sup ...

子爵府

積分: 10239

22#
發表於 07-7-25 18:01 |只看該作者
我有130 lb了. 重左約20 lb.
你問我幾時食乜幾時食物就c啦, 我都幾鬼婆架, 唔識呢d野, 西瓜呢樣野, 我一天氣開始熱就己經有食, 冇避忌. 食左都唔事喎...
原文章由 taechang 於 07-7-24 18:33 發表
Jolly,

thanks for yr reply! Now I already 127 lbs how about you.Can I ask you when we can eat the watermelon?

Thanks

GRACe
I support autism acceptance!

民房

積分: 12

23#
發表於 07-7-26 09:49 |只看該作者
Hi Jolly,

Understood . what is yr baby coming date ?

Thanks

GRACE

原文章由 Jolly 於 07-7-25 18:01 發表
我有130 lb了. 重左約20 lb.
你問我幾時食乜幾時食物就c啦, 我都幾鬼婆架, 唔識呢d野, 西瓜呢樣野, 我一天氣開始熱就己經有食, 冇避忌. 食左都唔事喎...

複式洋房

積分: 337

24#
發表於 07-8-10 21:27 |只看該作者
Dear Jolly,

Are you going to stay in general ward? Make I know how much is the operation fee for 陳煥堂?

Thanks a lot...

伯爵府

積分: 16936

hashtag影視迷勳章 好媽媽勳章

25#
發表於 07-8-12 00:00 |只看該作者
原文章由 ritas 於 07-6-21 12:38 發表
入o黎大家chat o下呀!!!

This is my first time to sign in! As I know that the above Mama all will stay in the same hospital with me at the same time, I really want to say Hi to everyone. Hi, how are you? I am Lisa.

My due date will be at 24/9, but I have only gained less than 10 pounds until now. Wish everything to be OK!

Can I ask few things?
1) any recommended milk bottle?
2) the things I need to bring to hospital?
3) any recommend kid car?

I have been thinking the above for long time and I think I should get all things ready asap.

Thanks a lot!

子爵府

26#
發表於 07-8-13 11:31 |只看該作者
hi yscarina,
may be general ward, may be semi-private ward, still thinking...
op fee for dr.chan differs as well, see which package you choose. for general ward and op by him, last time (2004)was around 20k, but i don't know now.
you choose to have c section by him as well? when is your due date?
原文章由 yscarina 於 07-8-10 21:27 發表
Dear Jolly,

Are you going to stay in general ward? Make I know how much is the operation fee for 陳煥堂?

Thanks a lot...

子爵府

27#
發表於 07-8-13 11:44 |只看該作者
hi lisa,
i think it is up to you on the choice of the milk bottle. some may prefer the shape of the tit just like mama's nipple in order to minimise the chance of nipple confusion. if you think you will breastfeed your bb, then choose those brands, eg.nuk.
for the things that you have to bring to the hospital, see below my earlier response. hope it helps. and you can check with the hospital as well.
for the kid's car, i think you are talking about the stroller, is it? it is also up to you, depends what functions and kind you prefer. for those branded one, i think they are good. i bought a combi stroller for my daughter last time cos i liked its light weight and slim looking. its so convenient for me to go out with my daughter esp when i needed to open and close the stroller with only one hand. for those big and bulky strollers, i think they are good too cos they are so durable and give more space for the bb and your belongings. so see what you want la~
原文章由 lymchau 於 07-8-12 00:00 發表

This is my first time to sign in! As I know that the above Mama all will stay in the same hospital with me at the same time, I really want to say Hi to everyone. Hi, how are you? I am Lisa.

伯爵府

積分: 16936

hashtag影視迷勳章 好媽媽勳章

28#
發表於 07-8-31 13:38 |只看該作者
Dear Jolly,

Thanks a lot for your reply!
My BB is now in 36.5 weeks, feeling very nervous and keep asking stupid questions...

One thing makes me very angry is I am keep reducing weight, people always say increasing a lb per week, but i am reducing a lbs per week. I have just increased 10 lbs in the past 9 months and estimated 5lbs for my girl only.

aiya... no way, I think I have to sleep more, eat more and no work... my work and the working pressure make me feeling tired everyday! Poor me!

Anyway, thanks a lot for your reply! u r so sweet!

Lisa

原文章由 Jolly 於 07-8-13 11:44 發表
hi lisa,
i think it is up to you on the choice of the milk bottle. some may prefer the shape of the tit just like mama's nipple in order to minimise the chance of nipple confusion. if you think you wi ...

首頁

尾頁

跳至