基督家庭

跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 1839

發表於 07-6-26 20:47 |顯示全部帖子

Life is difficult...

Recently lots of bad things happened to me in office that made me crazy and frustrated. I couldn't sleep well and cannot relax even during weekend. I know it is not a good sign but I have tried my very best to escape, at least not to think too much when I am not at work...but it's not that easy. I finally decided to give up and resigned 2 weeks ago.

I worked for this employer for one year only but it has already made me feel "LOST". I lost my self-confidence on my work done since I was blamed unreasonably by other people. I have tried to rescue the situtation by showing my enthusiam towards my job but seems that no one appreciate it.

I cried several times after I submitted my resignation letter. I tried to pray and hope that GOD can guide me the right direction. However, I am still sad...

Any sharing...? Can sisters pray for me? I just want a simple job and enjoy my life with my family, how come it's so difficult?

大宅

積分: 1682

發表於 07-6-26 21:00 |顯示全部帖子

Re: Life is difficult...

Retail,

Sometimes bad things happen to us such that these experiences form the 'self'. When we are going through a bad experience, it seems being magnified under a microscope and block all the other good things around it. If, at the same time, you feel & look out for the surroundings of this enlarged situation, you will find your way out. Thereafter, when you look back, the currently magnified situation will be shrinked or even disappeared, which has helped you grow. That will be your future 'self'. Cheer up.

男爵府

積分: 5774

發表於 07-6-26 21:18 |顯示全部帖子

I have the same experience with my ex boss. She blamed me for everything and even trapped me. All other collegeaue know that she trapped me but couldn't help. I was so lost and depressed as I was being scolded for almost every minute. However, I didn't know why she didn't fire, even though I resigned, she still scolded me for resign. I have worked there for about 5 months, and that 5 months is really like living in hell. Fortunately, I prayed and God listened. I asked God to teach me patient, I asked God to give me wisdom to deal with this kind of woman.

Now, I still meet disguisting people around work, but I know so well how to deal with this kind of people, thank God, he gave me a chance to experience this kind of problem, so in future, I will feel no big deal whateven comes.

I know that some other Christians would even pray for these kind of disguisting people, but I am still not kind enough to do so, so I pray to God hoping that I could learn to forgive.

Difficulties happens almost all the time of my life, but I am thankful that I still have a loving family, lots of good friends and relatives to care about me and to help me. When I am so down, there are always friends calling me to greet me and to comfort me. So I am always grateful about everything that God has provided me.

I always think that, if God give me a challenge, it's because he is also giving wisdom. If God makes anyone treating me bad, it's because he is reminding me of mercy and kindness.

I understand that it's difficult for you to think positive now, but don't you lost faith in God, keep praying, he is listening.

Come talk to us when you are feeling bad.

Cheer up!

超級版主

積分: 82999

超級版主

發表於 07-6-27 10:06 |顯示全部帖子

放開胸懷,有人比你慘,亦有人比你幸福,工作上不如意,

可看成小事一樁,你有沒有聽到昨天26日,商業一台,

下午1點,阿so訪問生病小朋友既家長,佢地比你慘一百倍,

但佢地好堅強面對

大宅

積分: 1839

發表於 07-6-27 14:53 |顯示全部帖子

sst

Thanks for your encouragement. I will try to be strong and face up with all the coming challenges.

男爵府

積分: 6787

發表於 07-6-28 07:45 |顯示全部帖子

Retail,

Truly agree that life, at times, is not easy.
Fortunately we have God.

Keep praying and have faith in God.
YOu can see from the lives of many great characters in the Bible did suffer for quite a period of time before they received God's assistance. God has His plan in our lives. Sometimes, He wants to train up our faith and patience in Him. I'm learning the same thing too.

Sure I'll pray for you!

Don't be scared! Sometimes it seems that God is not around us and we could not see/feel His presence but indeed He cares for each one of us.
We are all His children and He loves us!

Keep praying and have faith in Him!

Cheer up

男爵府

積分: 7348

發表於 07-6-28 14:53 |顯示全部帖子

I have the same problem as yours recently, people around driving me crazy... very reasonable things happened and squeeze my working partner to die....
i hate such unfair deal, but i have no way to escape. i prayed and wish that god lead me the right way...
i learned from god, HE asked us to "suffer" and wait for HIS guide. so I put everything on HIM. do my best... wishing better later....
I cannot sleep good too... but remember you need to take care your health...
kristy

伯爵府

積分: 18262

發表於 07-6-29 01:14 |顯示全部帖子

retail....我都係聽番黎,不過覺得好好用!

[size=x-large]"用最好的心情,面對最壞的事情"

加油!!!!!!

子爵府

積分: 10572

發表於 07-7-1 20:56 |顯示全部帖子

Difficulties always bring us to God!

All things happen around us are allowed by God, can we thank God for all those happy things, even all difficulties encountered?

民房

積分: 76

發表於 07-7-13 18:04 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 Retail 於 07-6-26 20:47 發表
Recently lots of bad things happened to me in office that made me crazy and frustrated. I couldn't sleep well and cannot relax even during weekend. I know it is not a good sign but I have tried ...

Hi Retail,

I'm not a Christian, but I've experienced the same situation. Though not a Christian, I've started to pray two weeks ago. I think there are some signs and signals from gob to comfort me, relief me from the current difficult situation. Different Christians (like angels) appeared, e.g. working partners, Massage Szefu, it likes a miracle.
Finally, I've resigned from my job on this Monday. I've no planning for the next move yet, but I believe if I pray for it, god will lead the way.
I think I should at least take a 1st step to attend the church. But really need to have some courage. Please pray for me....

民房

積分: 76

發表於 07-7-15 13:00 |顯示全部帖子
start the 1st day church today.....
feeling not too bad...like to get closer with god. but not particular enjoy getting closer with the people. But I think that's okay. To know more about god and understand more his meaning and direction is my sole objective.

複式洋房

積分: 121

發表於 07-7-16 23:38 |顯示全部帖子
me too........i also submitted my resignation letter....and some of my colleagues too! nowadays is really difficult to work with your boss......
i also pray for a reliable salary........
but i know God is preparing for us! dont be sad, we are同路人~

原文章由 Retail 於 07-6-26 20:47 發表
Recently lots of bad things happened to me in office that made me crazy and frustrated. I couldn't sleep well and cannot relax even during weekend. I know it is not a good sign but I have tried ...

首頁

尾頁

跳至