跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 4157

61#
發表於 07-7-4 00:08 |只看該作者
Kalani,

Nice to meet u at Part 4... U are not crazy, i also want to get the baby cabas khaki if my sister won't get it at the end... so i will still wait for the khaki ar... i think there are no other Chanel bag that are more practical and versatile than the cabas ga la...so GET IT!!! I support u ga....

I also tempted puffpuff to buy a J12 as the price just goes up without reasons!!!

Threetoone,

Your new avatar is cute too! No need to find the old one lar...

arayako,

I also love mangoes... i ate 2 mangoes tonight tim!!! sometimes my arm is itchy, i never think about it related to the mangoes i ate, i thought it is only due to hot weather... i won't give up mangoes as I LOVE THEM!!!!

別墅

積分: 906

62#
發表於 07-7-4 00:11 |只看該作者
Kalani,

Are you sure you really like it that much to buy the same bags in two different colors? Or would buy another style to have a different look? You wanted to get a 2nd exp. flap before also woh. Is it just an urge? Just want you to make sure.

Changing bags and styles is so much fun and the process of hunting for a new bag is very enjoyable also. hehehee... so, I won't get 1 style 2 or more colors (except for the reissue hehehe...). But that's me only.

Fatping1,

hahhaha... you really are a devil ah!!! Always lure us to buy buy buy ah! Now you lure us to keep eating mangoes!! ahhahaha.... I won't give up my mangoes either ga, but have to control myself and eat less. Two on the same night? I dare not to imagine ah. Those 'poisons' can be stored in the body and come out all at once later... That will be terrible ah. I don't usually get hives from hot weather, that's why mango should be the 'suspect' loh. Your skin must be very nice! Mine is very sensitive to certain food and pollutents.

[ 本文章最後由 arayako 於 07-7-4 00:16 編輯 ]

大宅

63#
發表於 07-7-4 00:17 |只看該作者
arayako,

I guess the baby cabas / coco cabas are getting more popular and many PFers had one or two... and still many Chanel fans are looking for them... the price is not too expensive compare to expandable / reissues / modern chain/bubble quilt etc... so i will get a 2nd one for FALL ga... hee hee! there are not many daily bag choice from Chanel, so the baby cabas is a good choice for me lazy woman who doesn't like to change handbags all the time.... :D:D may be i am too obsessed by baby cabas la... hee hee...

大宅

64#
發表於 07-7-4 00:21 |只看該作者
arayako,

Are u having facial now? Nice wor! did u have "fung lan" on your face or arms??? Usually i don't have any problems after eating many mangoes for consecutive days... i can eat 8 mangoes in 8 days and still no hives appear... I LOVE MANGOES, same as i love CHANEL... hahahahhahah i ate 2 small size mangoes tonight, so not too POISON... hee hee...

別墅

65#
發表於 07-7-4 00:29 |只看該作者
Missed part of your message! Please check PM.

原文章由 Kalani 於 07-7-3 22:59 發表
wow.. how to set myself as " online " or " offline " ar??
I didn't know I could set wor....
pls hep!
thanks
BTW, whom did you order this bag from?

Fatping1,

You are 西毒 ah! Having so many mangoes and skin still ok! hahahha... I guess I can only like my Chanels better than mango then. I am having hives now, can't have facial lu. But has an appointment for facial tomorrow after work.

For the baby cabas, I know a lot of the PFers are getting more than 1 ah. Since liking to changing bags (not changing everyday type, but like to have different styles), having two colors of same style is not me lu.

[ 本文章最後由 arayako 於 07-7-4 00:47 編輯 ]

別墅

積分: 777

66#
發表於 07-7-4 00:33 |只看該作者
me to me tooo....
okay then, if you're doing it, fatping.. you jump , I jump!!!
hee hee

the only thing about the Khaki is the Gold harware I'm hesitating about... I never liked gold hardware... but i'll see la...
like you said, it's such a user-friendly, nice looking and practical bag... that's why 2 is not too much ! hee hee

Look!.. your horn! your horn!,... . it's growing larger and larger ... AH!!!!!!!

別墅

67#
發表於 07-7-4 00:37 |只看該作者
arayako,
checked and replied!
thanks......

Winniemama, puffpuff, peepee, fungwongphie
where are you gals?
did you get lost in the new BK??

miss you all ar!

別墅

68#
發表於 07-7-4 00:50 |只看該作者
Kalani,

Replied. Do you think our other friends don't know about this new link? Fungwongphie was here earlier and she was the one telling me about this link ah! Thanks to her or else I will still be clicking on the old link and be very miserable! How did you guys find out about this new one?

別墅

69#
發表於 07-7-4 00:58 |只看該作者
原文章由 arayako 於 07-7-4 00:50 發表
Kalani,

Replied. Do you think our other friends don't know about this new link? Fungwongphie was here earlier and she was the one telling me about this link ah! Thanks to her or else I will ...

oh... I must have missed Fungwongphie ar...
I just clink the " 潮流時尚" and saw our Chanel thread ... you know, it has always been on the top ma,... so I just went in not knowing it's a PART 4 !

I'm sure they'll find us... as long as we always keep this on the top of 潮流時尚.... right?

別墅

70#
發表於 07-7-4 01:00 |只看該作者
Arayako,
pls see pm.

the only good thing about this new version of BK is the speed... seems like it's a lot faster...
you think so?

I think my Dh is right... he said it maybe the heckers... perhaps BK has too many heckers lately ... so they have to do the change to increase security... ( remember it was acting really funny a few days before the change? I always double post a few days earlier!)

[ 本文章最後由 Kalani 於 07-7-4 01:02 編輯 ]

侯爵府

積分: 23142

71#
發表於 07-7-4 01:01 |只看該作者
我又黎報到

想買silver baby crabs 又買5到. 你地有咩 好介紹? 想買個casual d, 牛皮做既

別墅

72#
發表於 07-7-4 01:06 |只看該作者
Kalani,

I didn't even know about the new site's address. There is that //discuz.baby.. instead of //www.baby....
I have the old one under my favorite, so, 'server busy' kept popping up! You guys are so smart to find this link ah. I wouldn't know if fungwongphie didn't let me know ah.
And yes ah! The speed is so much faster now.

Mommom,

Hi! Nice to see you here again ah.

別墅

73#
發表於 07-7-4 01:08 |只看該作者
原文章由 MomMom 於 07-7-4 01:01 發表
我又黎報到

想買silver baby crabs 又買5到. 你地有咩 好介紹? 想買個casual d, 牛皮做既

Hello MomMom,
good to see you here too!

so you don't like the " rock"? I read the " oriental sunday" magazine today and it says the rock is the No. 1 " fry" bag now wor... it's not calf skin.. it's vinly! good for casual use..

another option is this
http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/my-new-love-151906.html

it's a very tough bag... not easy to damage ga.. I've seen this in the US before... very stylish tim!

別墅

74#
發表於 07-7-4 01:12 |只看該作者
http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel-reference-library/celebs-w-chanel-bags-everywhere-no-chatting-please-12995-37.html

Mom Mom,
or check this out... sorry.. I don't know how to post pics from others... I only know how to post mine!
SORRY!!!

別墅

75#
發表於 07-7-4 01:13 |只看該作者
原文章由 arayako 於 07-7-4 01:06 發表
Kalani,

I didn't even know about the new site's address. There is that //discuz.baby.. instead of //www.baby....
I have the old one under my favorite, so, 'server busy' kept popping up! You ...

Interesting!!!
but how come when I type www. baby-kingdom... it still work wor!
did BK change address???

I didn't know tim!

別墅

76#
發表於 07-7-4 01:18 |只看該作者
That is very strange!!! Is it because my link is directly to the 潮流時尚 area?

Anyway, I have to go to bed now. See you all tomorrow!!!

原文章由 Kalani 於 07-7-4 01:13 發表
Interesting!!!
but how come when I type www. baby-kingdom... it still work wor!
did BK change address???

I didn't know tim!

別墅

77#
發表於 07-7-4 01:33 |只看該作者
Oh...just want to post a Dior bag here...(seems like I always post non-Chanel bags here...hehehe... am I gonna get kicked soon?) to share with everyone how a $3900 dior bag looks like. It doesn't do much for me and makes me wonder what makes it worth the price. Do you guys like it? Really good night this time!!

大宅

積分: 4183

78#
發表於 07-7-4 09:03 |只看該作者
kalani,

唔知點解我見到有好多人用Baby Cabas, gold, dark siliver, white colour, 真係咩色都見到有人用,唔知佢地係邊到訂呢?我都好想快快到手,等我今日又打電話問下HK sales先,我現在只係想買226&227&Baby Cabas,其它款都無咩興趣.

希望今日會見到你,11:30我會接放學.

別墅

積分: 591

79#
發表於 07-7-4 09:22 |只看該作者
唔該哂 arayako

睇到喇, 睇完之後真係唔得掂, 好想買買買! 有d 野都想問, 就係 好似 sharpey 咁, click description 會有 3個number 出來, 請問這是代表什 麼 ? ( Large lambskin totebag , A35474, Y02419 91217 ) & 點可以知道價錢呀? thank you!

原文章由 arayako 於 07-7-3 22:51 發表
Happychu,

Here you go:
1. Go to http://www.chanel.com
2. Choose a country/language on the left hand side of page (Let's say choosing USA) by click on the country/language choosen
3. Click ...

珍珠宮

積分: 46747

趣教勳章 畀面勳章 貢獻勳章 大廚勳章 遊學勳章 冬日勳章 春季勳章 BK Milk勳章 hashtag影視迷勳章 月餅勳章 開心吸收勳章

80#
發表於 07-7-4 09:46 |只看該作者
Dear all,

good morning !!

It is nice to note that our beloved icons are back !!!! This time many more new icons tim ~~~ 2 pages !!!

Hi, Kalani & arayako,

Thanks for remembering me ~~ hehehehehehe......It was a mess yesterday afternoon in my office.........everyone is busy doing the emergency thing..........except me who was only working on my present jobs.......this time !!!

I was the only person in my team left in office yesterday afternoon.......so, talk later la.

cheers,
fungwongphie

320320, fatping1, Threetoone, puffpuff, peepee, Sams, kadie, happychu (& who else ?), let's start our party here.

Seems BK is working smoother today. A new start. Good !!!!

[ 本文章最後由 fungwongphie 於 07-7-4 09:48 編輯 ]
Please do not quote any information posted by fungwongphie.
不誠實使用電腦會構成罪行,切勿以身試法。
何謂不誠實使用電腦??

首頁

尾頁

跳至