跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 2233

4421#
發表於 07-9-14 14:54 |只看該作者
Straws,
I think KeiKei is so lucky to have you as mami, at lease you know what to "boil" these chinese soup. So warm!

男爵府

積分: 7768

4422#
發表於 07-9-14 14:54 |只看該作者
These few days, I feel Hayes No.2 is moving, a bit jumping move in my tummy bor, is it real?? So early wor??
Hayes had been breastfeeding for almost 3 years, then naturally weaned by himself!

Wish Hayes with Love, Peace & Joy!!

大宅

4423#
發表於 07-9-14 14:58 |只看該作者
Poor Littlelittle's been cough for a month. Doctor said is allergic cough, he said if she could sleep at night, no need to eat medicines la. Poor Santa and me so confused, c her cough everyday, other then that, she is fine......

大宅

4424#
發表於 07-9-14 14:59 |只看該作者
原文章由 chiuchristan 於 07-9-14 14:54 發表
These few days, I feel Hayes No.2 is moving, a bit jumping move in my tummy bor, is it real?? So early wor??

Becoz is twins ma, their movement must be so vigorus la

侯爵府

積分: 24614

2023年兔年勳章

4425#
發表於 07-9-14 15:06 |只看該作者
Hayes mama,

I am not a wonderful woman and can do all the things on my own.

You forget I have a good neighbour. I asked my neighbour to take Kei Kei from school to her home for dinner and I picked her at the latest 7:30 pm back to our home.

原文章由 chiuchristan 於 07-9-14 14:45 發表
Hi Strawberrys,

You really are so Great to look after Kei Kei & work without helper!
親子王國日誌以外之網誌連結已被刪除

大宅

4426#
發表於 07-9-14 15:09 |只看該作者
原文章由 Strawberrys 於 07-9-14 15:06 發表
Hayes mama,

I am not a wonderful woman and can do all the things on my own.

You forget I have a good neighbour. I asked my neighbour to take Kei Kei from school to her home for dinner and I picke ...

Wa your neighbour is so good , does she have any kids?

侯爵府

2023年兔年勳章

4427#
發表於 07-9-14 15:11 |只看該作者
disperb,

Have you try 位元堂正猴子棗末 ? It's very useful for cough and especially 化痰. Kei Kei will take 3-5 bottles (1 per day) if we find her cough.

[url=http://www.waiyuentong.com/b5_production.php?ProdCatLv1Id=1&rodCatLv2Id=2&rodId=23]http://www.waiyuentong.com/b5_production.php?ProdCatLv1Id=1&rodCatLv2Id=2&rodId=23[/url]

原文章由 diaperb 於 07-9-14 14:58 發表
Poor Littlelittle's been cough for a month. Doctor said is allergic cough, he said if she could sleep at night, no need to eat medicines la. Poor Santa and me so confused, c her cough everyday, other ...
親子王國日誌以外之網誌連結已被刪除

男爵府

積分: 7381

4428#
發表於 07-9-14 15:12 |只看該作者
I also felt twice a little bit movement of bb last Sun. But I guess it is too early lar.

Of course for twice, the case would be difference.

Mummy,

It is so crowd here! We are difficult to turn round ar.

from Hayes no2 and no3

男爵府

4429#
發表於 07-9-14 15:15 |只看該作者
Strawberrys,

Sure I remember la, I'm not as absent-minded as you think!

Even you put Kei Kei into whole day nursery + good neighbour for Kei Kei after school, there is still "uncountable & endless" household chores & child care that you need to handle & complete ga ma, right!:tongue:

原文章由 Strawberrys 於 07-9-14 15:06 發表
Hayes mama,

You forget I have a good neighbour. I asked my neighbour to take Kei Kei from school to her home for dinner and I picke ...
Hayes had been breastfeeding for almost 3 years, then naturally weaned by himself!

侯爵府

2023年兔年勳章

4430#
發表於 07-9-14 15:16 |只看該作者
diaperb,

My neighbour has 2 daughters (1st is 23 & 2nd is 20) and she took care 2 sisters (1st is 9 & 2nd is 7) when they are newborn upto now.

She is very responsible and care for children's growth. Our relationship become more close when I am a full time mum. Kei Kei always asks me to go to her home and play with the 2 sisters.

原文章由 diaperb 於 07-9-14 15:09 發表

Wa your neighbour is so good , does she have any kids?
親子王國日誌以外之網誌連結已被刪除

男爵府

積分: 9395

4431#
發表於 07-9-14 15:17 |只看該作者
For Hayes mamaPls take a look on those I highlighted!

Ding ma
Is It Twins? 10 Signs That You're Having Twins/MultiplesIs it twins? Pregnant mothers often suspect that they are carrying more than one baby. Here are some of the most common signs of a twin or multiple pregnancy. Could you be having more than one? Check your symptoms against this list.
1. Ultrasound Confirmation Seeing is believing... the only way to indisputably confirm a twin or multiple pregnancy is to see it -- via ultrasound. An ultrasound image can indicate without a doubt if there is more than one fetus. Ultimately, no matter what other signs or symptoms you have, the only way you'll know for sure is to have an ultrasound. More: Twin Ultrasound Photo Gallery

2. Doppler Heartbeat CountUsing harmless sound waves, a Doppler system amplifies fetal heart sounds, usually distinguishable late in the first trimester. An experienced physician or midwife can detect more than one heartbeat, indicating a multiple pregnancy. However, the sounds can be misleading; what appears to be a second heartbeat may actually be background noise or the mother's own heartbeat.
3. Elevated HcG LevelsFor various reasons, doctors may monitor HcG (human chorionic gonadotropin) levels. HcG is a hormone detectable in pregnant women's blood or urine about 10 days post-conception; it increases at a rapid rate, peaking about 10 weeks into the pregnancy. Twins may produce an elevated level of HcG. However, the standard HcG level for twins also falls within the normal range for singletons.
4. Abnormal AFP Test ResultsAFP (Alphafetoprotein) screening is a blood test performed on pregnant mothers during the second trimester. Also known as maternal serum screening or triple marker screen, it is used to identify increased risks of certain birth defects. A twin pregnancy can produce an usually high -- or "positive -- result.
5. Measuring Large for Gestational AgeThroughout the pregnancy, the doctor or midwife may measure the height of the uterine fundus (from the top of the pubic bone to the top of the uterus) as a way of indicating gestational age. A twin or multiple pregnancy may causes the mother's uterus to expand beyond the range of a single pregnancy. However, other factors may also increase the measurements.
6. Weight GainJust as a multiple pregnancy may cause a mother to measure large, it may also result in an increased weight gain. How much weight a woman gains can vary depending on her height, body type and how much she weighed pre-pregnancy. Increased or rapid weight gain more than likely reflects eating choices rather than twins; generally, mothers of twins only gain about 10 lbs. more than singleton mothers.
7. Excessive Morning SicknessAbout 50% of pregnant women experience some amount of vomiting or nausea associated with their pregnancy. Moms of multiples certainly aren't exempt, but neither are they doomed to a double dose. Only about 15% of respondents in a poll on this site reported enhanced morning sickness symptoms as an indicator of their multiple pregnancies. Experiences vary widely -- some do, some don't.
8. Early/Frequent Fetal MovementFeeling a baby -- or babies -- move inside the womb is one of the most thrilling aspects of pregnancy. Although many moms of multiples do experience more frequent or earlier fetal movement, there is considerable disagreement among medical professionals on the subject. For some women, recognizable feelings of movement occur earlier in subsequent pregnancies, whether there is one baby or more.
9. Extreme FatigueThis is the most commonly reported complaint during pregnancy with multiples. Sleepiness, lethargy and exhaustion during the first trimester can be enhanced because the body is working overtime to nurture more than one baby. In some cases, the fatigue can be attributed to other factors (work, stress, poor nutrition, having other children), but it can also be an indication of multiples.
10. History/HunchesWhile the other items in this list refer to some kind of visible evidence -- exaggerated symptoms, abnormal test results, etc. -- we can't disregard the power of a mother's intuition. A family history of multiples, or a powerful hunch can be convincing indicators. Follow up with your doctor about these feelings.

大宅

4432#
發表於 07-9-14 15:18 |只看該作者
原文章由 Strawberrys 於 07-9-14 15:16 發表
diaperb,

My neighbour has 2 daughters (1st is 23 & 2nd is 20) and she took care 2 sisters (1st is 9 & 2nd is 7) when they are newborn upto now.

She is very responsible and care for children's growth ...

Wah! Your neighbour's home is actually a nursery la! Good for KeiKei....

男爵府

4433#
發表於 07-9-14 15:21 |只看該作者
FSY,你係唔係冇開手機啊!點解叫你POST,你唔POST呢??

各位奶媽:

今朝我發了短訊給CYN,原來佢係13號清晨五六點已經生了CONNY, CONNY重7.5LBS. 佢只係用了個多小時就生了.

佢話前一天去做檢查,醫生叫佢入院觀察,點知訓了一晚清晨穿水,前後入左產房唔夠個半鐘就生了妹妹.佢好似係話半小時左右生左妹妹,真係好快!

妹妹同佢都好健康!

男爵府

4434#
發表於 07-9-14 15:24 |只看該作者
我現在去睇中醫喇!

唉公司剛才急CALL,話REPORT好趕,睇來如果中醫話冇咩野,我週一都係要返工,算啦,反正週四都返醫院檢查.

男爵府

4435#
發表於 07-9-14 15:29 |只看該作者
Hayes No.2 only....Hayes No.2 only....Hayes No.2 only...+ 1000 times:lol

Castle peak hospital patient-to-be,
Hayes mama

原文章由 bbpooh 於 07-9-14 15:17 發表
For Hayes mamaPls take a look on those I highlighted!

男爵府

積分: 8470

4436#
發表於 07-9-14 15:31 |只看該作者

第二胎係快啲架喎, 好似 16/17 weeks 就 feel 到, 再加上你兩個咁迫, 郁一郁都覺啲啦.

好期待睇你張 ultra sound, 我見過我個 friend 對孖既 ultra sound, 兩個 b 面對面好似拖住手咁, 好 sweet :loveliness:

侯爵府

2023年兔年勳章

4437#
發表於 07-9-14 15:36 |只看該作者
Hayes mama,

Kei Kei helps me a lot and she is a helper as well.

Last night, she started to use 衣夾 when I put the clothes on the 衣架 for drying after cleaning in the washing machine.

She plays with her toy iron to iron 紗巾 when I iron the working clothes.

She loves to do what I do and treats it like a game.

原文章由 chiuchristan 於 07-9-14 15:15 發表
Strawberrys,

Even you put Kei Kei into whole day nursery + good neighbour for Kei Kei after school, there is still "uncountable & endle ...
親子王國日誌以外之網誌連結已被刪除

侯爵府

2023年兔年勳章

4438#
發表於 07-9-14 15:39 |只看該作者
Conny 出生啦!

13/9 正好是琦琦2歲5個月大喎!

原文章由 bbpooh 於 07-9-14 15:21 發表
各位奶媽:

今朝我發了短訊給CYN,原來佢係13號清晨五六點已經生了CONNY, CONNY重7.5LBS. 佢只係用了個多小時就生了.

佢話前一天去做檢查,醫生叫佢入院觀察,點知 ...
親子王國日誌以外之網誌連結已被刪除

男爵府

4439#
發表於 07-9-14 15:42 |只看該作者
原文章由 bbpooh 於 07-9-14 15:21 發表
FSY,你係唔係冇開手機啊!點解叫你POST,你唔POST呢??

我係公司無開手機呀, 所以收唔到 sms 囉, office hours 可以直接打比我, 我呢啲老 xx 係公司講一陣電話無人敢 "兀" 我

男爵府

4440#
發表於 07-9-14 15:50 |只看該作者
原文章由 chiuchristan 於 07-9-14 15:29 發表
Hayes No.2 only....Hayes No.2 only....Hayes No.2 only...+ 1000 times:lol

Castle peak hospital patient-to-be,
Hayes mama

hayesmama,

其實我真係好唔明, 點解你一直對照 ultra sound 都唔嗲唔吊, 成日估估下, 一照就知啦. 雖然就算照到一個兩個都係咁, 不過有個準備都好吖.

其實唔係純粹証實係咪真係 twins, 而係仲有好多嘢可以睇, 例如會唔會胎盤低就係一個好例子, 拜託為咗你又好, 為 hayes no. 2 (& no. 3) 又好, 下次唔好再咁輕易改日期嘞!

首頁

尾頁

跳至
你需要登錄後才可以回帖 登入 | 註冊