跳至

首頁

尾頁

侯爵府

積分: 20862

好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章 畀面勳章 BK Milk勳章

發表於 07-7-4 14:29 |顯示全部帖子
Carly/RMM,

Usually I only put several hundred in my wallet... but this time I intentionally drew $$ from ETC to pay salary to my bun-mui and my mum, so....... :-( :-( :-( :-(

禁止訪問

積分: 6837

發表於 07-7-4 15:44 |顯示全部帖子
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

男爵府

積分: 7880

發表於 07-7-4 16:53 |顯示全部帖子
KL,
唯有当破财档灾。

Jun recently falls in love with Clifford the big red dog. He is so interested in the set of Clifford phonics (set2w CD, set 3 &6) I bought. Anyone has the others and want to resell?

侯爵府

發表於 07-7-4 17:21 |顯示全部帖子
carly,

Kv loves Clifford too!!

I've got full set clifford phonics and clifford readers/storybooks/activiy books for sell. Will wrap up info and PM you later.

原文章由 carlychung 於 07-7-4 16:53 發表
KL,
唯有当破财档灾。

Jun recently falls in love with Clifford the big red dog. He is so interested in the set of Clifford phonics (set2w CD, set 3 &6) I bought. Anyo ...

[ 本文章最後由 kittylock 於 07-7-4 17:23 編輯 ]

禁止訪問

積分: 6817

發表於 07-7-4 22:32 |顯示全部帖子

男爵府

積分: 6652

好媽媽勳章 畀面勳章 環保接龍勳章

發表於 07-7-4 22:44 |顯示全部帖子
BS,

Miss you and have a nice trip ah..

KL,

Poor you ! You lost your wallet or someone stolen it ? Where ?

大宅

積分: 3608

發表於 07-7-4 23:01 |顯示全部帖子
so troublesome of the upgrade

BS,

When will you leave for USA ? May I pick the books next week ?

KL,

Poor you. I could feel your feeling of losing the wallet as I also lost once before..It's really :-(

[ 本文章最後由 Adrian媽媽 於 07-7-5 23:19 編輯 ]

男爵府

積分: 7880

發表於 07-7-5 12:19 |顯示全部帖子
I should have asked earlier. Just bought set 3 & 6 at page one without CD, do yours include CD?

原文章由 kittylock 於 07-7-4 17:21 發表
carly,

Kv loves Clifford too!!

I've got full set clifford phonics and clifford readers/storybooks/activiy books for sell. Will wrap up info and PM you later.

侯爵府

發表於 07-7-5 13:15 |顯示全部帖子
carly,

I don't have the CDs too!

Do you still want them?

All,

Re: lost wallet --> 一言難盡!! It's all my fault.... :-( :-(

原文章由 carlychung 於 07-7-5 12:19 發表
I should have asked earlier. Just bought set 3 & 6 at page one without CD, do yours include CD?

大宅

積分: 3732

發表於 07-7-5 14:17 |顯示全部帖子
kitty,

祇好當破財擋災攞. 其實 $$$ 事小, 最麻煩係補領所有證件先煩

大宅

積分: 3699

發表於 07-7-5 15:32 |顯示全部帖子
oh, it is very troublesome for the new format and system.

Yi, Kitty, why your son can't go to the LCSD's show. What a pity.

i still have one workshop for sales as i need to go to Thailand:-( , orginially price: $180 for (adult and kids), now 50% for buddies here, $90 (adult and kids). Dont' want to waste the tickets.

29/7 11:00-12:30 am
TST cultural ctr

anyone interest, pls pm me la.

圖書奇幻旅程
一場火,竟將圖書中的人物放了出來,奇幻旅程由此開始。小朋友和家長先會各自各精彩:小朋友進入一個奇幻書展,體驗戲劇、魔術的趣味;家長則透過角色扮演,利用日常生活物件,扮演圖書中各個人物。最後兩組集合玩一場互動劇場遊戲,一起分享親子樂趣。

導師:愚人四合院+拉闊思維學習
90分鐘
適合6 - 8歲兒童及爹哋媽咪

[ 本文章最後由 lamsuetwai 於 07-7-5 15:33 編輯 ]

民房

積分: 1

發表於 07-7-5 21:22 |顯示全部帖子
Hi buddies,

I'm Ramomo, actually I have created a new account since my old ones has got problem?-(

Adrianmama,

I'll go to TCS tmr to see if Bluestar has left our books over there, will let you know then.

禁止訪問

發表於 07-7-6 00:00 |顯示全部帖子

男爵府

積分: 6599

發表於 07-7-6 10:30 |顯示全部帖子

Oh

Buddies,

I could not access to BK until today. Oh.. what has happened ga.

Has BS flown already?

Che

Need to pick another day for the lunch la.
Buzz.. Buzzz... Buzzing Bee Let kids read more 讓孩子多閱讀! CLICK HERE to find bookstores 去哪裡找書?? Mainland Book Indx A Mainland Book Indx B *PART 1 , PART 2* *星加坡童書收獲*由一名可笑、瘋狂、自大無比和幼稚到極名作家寫的公開信 我的回应-->P. 223 of HERE Steps to Post Image 1. Right click on the image you want to copy 2. Choose 內容 3. If the url shown in the 內容 pop-up menu is ended with 'jpg' or 'gif' (maybe other image formats will do too), it is an image url. 4. Copy the url 5. click 'IMG' of BK message menu bar, paste the url into the pop-up box 6. click 'ENTER' Then the image will be shown in your message.

大宅

積分: 3699

發表於 07-7-6 10:53 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 che 於 07-7-6 00:00 發表
LSW,
when will you go to Thai? i will go to Phuket end of July.

Che,

i will go to Thai at the end of July as well. start from 26 July . But i go to Bangkok only. I have checked with Thailandfans and found that there are a farm very interesting between Bangkok to PYA. Will you stay one or two days at BKK, if yes, then you can consider that farm - Choichak farm.

禁止訪問

發表於 07-7-6 12:42 |顯示全部帖子

子爵府

積分: 12599

發表於 07-7-6 18:58 |顯示全部帖子
Dear Buddies,

This BK is terrible !!

I am, again, trying to log-in from 56k dial-up modem in SF, and it is now 3:36 am SF time. Have been looking up this and that, then BK, since 1 am !
And how come Nocole and RMM both lost their log-in names, and then Kittylock her wallet ?

Kitty, it usually goes like this - the day you have the most $$ cash in your wallet = the day you are most likely to lose it. I once lost $2xxx - $3xxx, cos I had to pay for farewell cakes that day ! :-(

Kittylock, Adrianmama, RMM,

You should find all your stuff in TCS already. Pls call big pig and make sure he is around before you show up.

TTM,

Have managed to buy your son's B-day present at last minute, but apart from a shipping cost there is also a sales tax. Anyway a slight discount after everything. I ordered $98.xx and the total came to $120.xx. It should be delivered by 16 July, and I leave on night of 25 July ==> should be OK.

Have been bearing with piglet who tries his best to behave like a baby ! Wanted cuddles, mum to do this and that for him instead of doing things himself, want to buy abcdefghijklmn....., so I and him for several times already !! And tries to get all my small change (coins) after I buy things then use it to buy himself chocolates / buggle gum / Lego

And I forgot to pack 1 more pair of jeans ==> only had the pair I was wearing. so had to go and buy earlier tonight, just as the shop was closing (9pm) !

Gloria,
No NohMai Corn here either, not even from farmer's market. Even those my cousin thought was NohMai corn turned out to be super-sweet corn mix.

Apart from all these, the fruit here is vvv good ==> peaches, nectarine, grapes, tomatoes (I know this is vege but vvv good, half the px of HK). Range from US$0.99 to $1.99 per pound. For peaches and nectarine you get choice of white or yellow ones, same px.

Have not started real shopping, hope to kick piglet to go to a shopping mall with me tomorrow, for shopping his clothes. Need to buy size 12 pants for him la. Tried to put on size 10 but bursted at the waist button !
Will go to an outlet (Gilroy) on Sat, and to Anaheim D-land / L-land from 12 to 17 July.
For next Mon - Wed before D-land, maybe go downtown and shop (Union Square area) and take cable car rides. But only if piglet would move his aXX.

Want to buy a cell phone card for calling back to HK IDD, but need to go to a cell-phone shop (= downtown).

That's all for now, chat later. Sleep now.

男爵府

發表於 07-7-6 21:46 |顯示全部帖子

Lunch ?

che,

i remembered ga.. no lunch on that day coz bk down mah. let's pick a day in after 17 Jul la.

RMM

I don't like this upgrade either. 1400 per chair is acceptable if you know that some are 2500+ . Let me know if it is good.
原文章由 Ramomo 於 07-7-4 09:47 發表
I don't like this new upgrade also......

Bluestar,
have a nice trip
Buzz.. Buzzz... Buzzing Bee Let kids read more 讓孩子多閱讀! CLICK HERE to find bookstores 去哪裡找書?? Mainland Book Indx A Mainland Book Indx B *PART 1 , PART 2* *星加坡童書收獲*由一名可笑、瘋狂、自大無比和幼稚到極名作家寫的公開信 我的回应-->P. 223 of HERE Steps to Post Image 1. Right click on the image you want to copy 2. Choose 內容 3. If the url shown in the 內容 pop-up menu is ended with 'jpg' or 'gif' (maybe other image formats will do too), it is an image url. 4. Copy the url 5. click 'IMG' of BK message menu bar, paste the url into the pop-up box 6. click 'ENTER' Then the image will be shown in your message.

男爵府

發表於 07-7-6 21:53 |顯示全部帖子
BS

Enjoy your trip. When to come back? How is your mom?

Poor big pig on his own again.

禁止訪問

發表於 07-7-6 23:47 |顯示全部帖子

首頁

尾頁

跳至