跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 2346

發表於 07-7-12 19:01 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 avalyl 於 07-7-11 23:57 發表
Thanks pigpig,

Haven't been to BK for long time. Have you got your driving license?

Cheers,

AVA

I got my license few weeks ago la but still hasn't got chance to drive it yet..

It seems to me that u are settle down in HK really well.
oh u live in Mei Foo my auntie also live there. sometime I stay at her place if I go back to HK.. I can visit u next time when I come bacl

大宅

積分: 3787

發表於 07-7-12 19:53 |顯示全部帖子
Ava
I'm going back to the UK in August. I'm not too sure when I will be free because it depends on my hb's schedule. If he's not in HK it's quite difficult for me to go out. Also, I'll be staying with my mum the last week of July.

男爵府

積分: 7031

好媽媽勳章 畀面勳章

發表於 07-7-12 20:53 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 yatjeh 於 07-7-11 22:35 發表
YENNIE,
妳好嗎? 不經不覺原來妳都就快生得喇!!! 預祝妳生產順利先。其實我估妳都就快生得架喇,妳果D痛係咪假陣痛呀?

yatjeh,
我都希望係假陣痛...衰就衰在唔係,如果唔係我宜家都生左la. 痛...好似瘀左o甘,持續o甘痛唔會停ga...奇怪!!!

原文章由 twingirls 於 07-7-12 05:18 發表

I passed "Life in the UK" test for the visa, which is great news-> it really is a stupid test!!!------係咪即係入藉試呀??

twingirls,
入藉試...係掛...我唔知中文叫乜
I live here for almost 2 years and my spouse visa is running out. 所以想申請居留權

係呢各位,你地生既時候有無用epidural/ gas and air/ TENS, 定係乜都無用呀?
C-section 又係點既呢?
有無D乜野係一定唔好做/一定要做既呢?

I had epidural last time. I felt so sick after giving birth-> I actually sick twice and felt very tired. although it's no pain...I don't really wanna go through it again...
I wanna try water birth but gas and air is the only pain relief I can use. Just wonder if anyone can give me any advice?
THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

大宅

積分: 3195

發表於 07-7-12 23:21 |顯示全部帖子
Good wor. we can go out for tea or you are welcome to come to my place.

Cheers,

原文章由 wawa 於 07-7-12 15:18 發表
cyl,aval,yat

咁係你地未走之前出一次來都好喎.

大宅

發表於 07-7-12 23:31 |顯示全部帖子
pigpig,

Good ar. come and visit us la.
Do you have plan to visit HK?

Cheers

原文章由 pigpig78 於 07-7-12 19:01 發表

AVA

I got my license few weeks ago la but still hasn't got chance to drive it yet..

It seems to me that u are settle down in HK really well.
oh u live in Mei Foo ...

大宅

發表於 07-7-12 23:34 |顯示全部帖子
cyl,

it's ok. we have many opp to meet up ar.
we can go to your place to meet up if it makes easier for you. any arrangement is OK for me. Let's see what yatjeh and other mums think.

Cheers

原文章由 cyl299 於 07-7-12 19:53 發表
Ava
I'm going back to the UK in August. I'm not too sure when I will be free because it depends on my hb's schedule. If he's not in HK it's quite difficult for me to go out. Also, I'll be stayin ...

大宅

發表於 07-7-12 23:39 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Yennie,

I tried water birth with gas and air.
If you have tried epidural, water and gas and air are too mild...

I stayed in the water in my first part of 2nd stage. But Nivana wasn't born in the water. I just stayed in the water for a while.

My labour was for 26 hours and not sure if it is because water or so...

Cheers
原文章由 yennie 於 07-7-12 20:53 發表

yatjeh,

twingirls,
入藉試...係掛...我唔知中文叫乜
I live here for almost 2 yea ...

等待驗證會員

積分: 16753

發表於 07-7-12 23:49 |顯示全部帖子

yatjeh,

twingirls,
入藉試...係掛...我唔知中文叫乜

OIC~~~

大宅

發表於 07-7-13 00:08 |顯示全部帖子
HK mums,

Do you know where is the best place to buy breastpump?

Thanks,

子爵府

積分: 13639

發表於 07-7-13 09:49 |顯示全部帖子
我係荷花買, 因我之前有張vip card 佢度最平, 同埋看你要買那款pump. 你無係英國買個avent pump?

原文章由 avalyl 於 07-7-13 00:08 發表
HK mums,

Thanks,

大宅

發表於 07-7-13 10:32 |顯示全部帖子

yatjeh,

twingirls,
入藉試...係掛...我唔知中文叫乜

Yennie
Have you tried the TENS? I used TENS together with gas and air and it was good. TENS really worked during the early stage. I didn't have to use much gas because of that.

I wanted to try water birth but the TENS couldn't go under water so I didn't have a water birth in the end. I know a friend who tried it and she said she felt almost no pain in water.

大宅

發表於 07-7-13 10:35 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 avalyl 於 07-7-13 00:08 發表
HK mums,

Thanks,

Ava
Depends on which breastpump you want.... If you want medela then nurse association is the cheapest but you'll need to have a membership card.

Do you know anyone coming back from the UK. It's actually cheaper to buy breastpumps in the UK than HK.

大宅

發表於 07-7-13 10:36 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 acpurples 於 07-7-12 12:23 發表
cyl,

我個swing又唔太覺有問題wor,你如果重有單係度,可以攞上佢地尚健醫療中心叫佢地同你check下。至於塊membrane,有d媽媽就話都換得幾密,我自己就兩部機到而家都只係換左一塊(仲要係因為工人洗時 ...

Thanks purples. I have a few spare membrane and I'll try to change it and see if the pump will work better.

大宅

發表於 07-7-13 15:44 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks wawa and cyl,

a friend of my would have the membership card for nurising staff association.

Cheers,

男爵府

積分: 7031

好媽媽勳章 畀面勳章

發表於 07-7-13 20:39 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 avalyl 於 07-7-12 23:39 發表
Hi Yennie,

I tried water birth with gas and air.
If you have tried epidural, water and gas and air are too mild...

I stayed in the water in my first part of 2nd stage. But Nivana wasn't born in the water. I just stayed in the water for a while.

My labour was for 26 hours and not sure if it is because water or so...

Ava,
Thanks for your sharing. My last labour was 21 hours - it should be around 15 hours, if I didn't use epidural~ it slowed down the labour a lot!

When my mum gave birth to me, she had c-section coz my head was too big, couldn't come out from "there". She had epidural. So I always think if there's an option of giving birth with no pain...why not? That's why I had epidural last time- not because I can't stand the pain>.< It was fantastic that I can tell jokes, laugh and sleep during labour but the side effects put me off a bit.

I wanna try water birth - I am amazied when I first was the video of a woman giving birth in the water. As my sister is coming to see Willow's birth, she will be my moral support. And hopefully I can stand the pain with gas and air in the the water!!! But still, I'll keep an open mind, I know epidural is one of my top options!

原文章由 cyl299 於 07-7-13 10:32 發表

Yennie
Have you tried the TENS? I used TENS together with gas and air and it was good. TENS really worked during the early stage. I didn't have to use much gas because of that.

I wanted to try water birth but the TENS couldn't go under water so I didn't have a water birth in the end. I know a friend who tried it and she said she felt almost no pain in water.

Cyl,

I haven't try TENS during labour. I had gas and air, then epidural. I tried it in the antenatal class, but it didn't really work on me. I think it works better on someone but not me (unfortunately!).
I hope water birth works for me (like your friend- almost no pain!). I really like the idea of water birth. I know if I don't try it this time...who knows how long I need to wait until I got pregnant again!
My hubby really does want me to go through water birth - he said he doesn't want to see me in pain. He still wants me to have an epidural strict away. That is really unhelpful for being a partner!!!

子爵府

積分: 11547

發表於 07-7-13 23:33 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 avalyl 於 07-7-12 00:05 發表
Yatjeh,

Sure. I still have your number. Let's get together when you finish sitting moon.

We can meet outside or you can come to my place. I can show you our wedding DVD.

Che ...

ava,

咁妳得閑就CALL我啦, 因我唔小心DELETE咗妳上次留比我的CONTACT呢!!!

妳而家住晌美孚嗎? 好想快D睇到妳結婚的DVD呀! 妳仲有無BREATFEED NIVANA呀? 我都好期待出城同大家TEA一TEA, 一齊CHAT吓呢, 不如就定幾個日期比大家選擇啦, 好嗎?

子爵府

發表於 07-7-13 23:39 |顯示全部帖子

yatjeh,

YENNIE,

咁妳呢幾日仲有無痛呀?  妳執好定走佬袋未呀?  妳呢種痛係咪全日都係咁痛架?  妳要萬事小心喎!

子爵府

發表於 07-7-13 23:48 |顯示全部帖子
WA,

好呀,咁我就一於等妳嚟搵我喇!

CYL & ACPURPLE,

近日我有個朋友比咗部MEDELA MINI比我用,BUT好似麻麻好用咋,而且部機都幾嘈添,可惜我近日D奶量唔多,搞到我都唔敢買部AMEDA住,怕用唔夠一陣就要收爐浪費呢:-(!

wa & ACPURPLE,
請問妳地平日返工泵完奶後點儲存拎返屋企架?   

子爵府

發表於 07-7-13 23:57 |顯示全部帖子
沙,

妳真係謙呢,而且我相信亦係關乎3個寶貝又乖又聽話,所以都係妳教導有方!

我家陣巳好擔心如果我放完產假之後的日子唔知個工人EE搞唔搞得掂? 更擔心10月換新工人後,唔知會點,SO我巳諗定到時可能要將小B交去托兒所OR搵多個LOCAL褓母幫手先得喇,唉真煩呢! :-(

係呢,樺樺係咪嚟緊的9月返BB班呀?

大宅

發表於 07-7-14 13:18 |顯示全部帖子
yatjeh
yes, people say medela mini is not as good as swing. most people say ameda is better than mini so you can try the ameda la.

首頁

尾頁

跳至