積分: 750

發表於 07-8-3 01:10 |顯示全部帖子
i doubt if i can disclose so much here...?-(

i pm u my mobile la...

大宅

積分: 2624

發表於 07-8-8 16:44 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 慧芸 於 07-8-2 10:57 發表
well, i sld be the one who says thank you la!

your husband's response is just like us when we looked at the demo for the very 1st time, so we bought it immediately

i'm no ...

hi vivian,

the DWE is delivered yesterday and the educational advisor came last night teaching us how to use the set.

my husband suggested not using the DVD before the baby reaches 9 months and reviewed by that time as he preferred focusing on listening and reading.

he has tried implementing the schedule today. he said the baby enjoyed it and now his time is more occupied.

we ve also postponded the membership till 1 yr old as baby is now having many activities. thus, the membership is not needed at the moment and we can still enjoy the service of renewal of books, cds, etc even in this postponding period.

one of the gifts is 4 sets of montessori toys. we are quite surprised as the sets are quite good in both quality and variety. some are even in my "shopping" list when the baby reaches 1.5 or older as Daisy, the Montessori "teacher" has shown them to me in the parent class :)

Let's share more how to use the DWE set in future.

別墅

發表於 07-8-10 23:28 |顯示全部帖子
oh so good, which brand are they? little montessorian?...so envy...i don't like my gift lei...

if u have time, take some pictures & show them to me ah thanks!!!

i also didn't play DVD to bb, only CDs
can start using DVD when bb become 1

原文章由 bakusensei 於 07-8-8 16:44 發表

hi vivian,

the DWE is delivered yesterday and the educational advisor came last night teaching us how to use the set.

my husband suggested not using the DVD before the baby reaches 9 mo ...

[ 本文章最後由 慧芸 於 07-8-10 23:29 編輯 ]

大宅

發表於 07-8-11 08:36 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 慧芸 於 07-8-10 23:28 發表
oh so good, which brand are they? little montessorian?...so envy...i don't like my gift lei...

if u have time, take some pictures & show them to me ah thanks!!!

i also didn't p ...

no, not from little montessorian. they r made in China. (u know the price difference is nearly 200%!)

the 4 sets are as follows:

the sensory http://www.cheerbon.com/showProduct.asp?ID=DZRmontessori%2D1

the maths are
geometry:
http://www.cheerbon.com/showProduct.asp?ID=DZRmontessori%2D2
numbers n quantity
http://www.cheerbon.com/showProduct.asp?ID=DZRmontessori%2D3
calculation
http://www.cheerbon.com/showProduct.asp?ID=DZRmontessori%2D4

i won't let the baby play them now. u know, the parts r too small n he is not at that stage yet. Daisy has shown me some items in the sensory which i love them so much. :)

btw, maid said she heard baby said "hello" when they r playing the play along yesterday morning. and she's really excited to ve DWE to play w/ the baby. kept reading the books herself. maybe she's a fans.

[ 本文章最後由 bakusensei 於 07-8-11 08:38 編輯 ]

別墅

發表於 07-8-11 12:06 |顯示全部帖子
oh, i saw this set b4! but i didn't buy it at that time...the fact is, the owner of this shop told me that if i bought DWE during bb expo, this set would be the gift...but u know what happens afterwards la...

so u've visited this shop as well?

原文章由 bakusensei 於 07-8-11 08:36 發表

no, not from little montessorian. they r made in China. (u know the price difference is nearly 200%!)

the 4 sets are as follows:

the sensory http://www.cheerbon.com/showProduct.asp?ID=D ...

大宅

發表於 07-8-11 22:15 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 慧芸 於 07-8-11 12:06 發表
oh, i saw this set b4! but i didn't buy it at that time...the fact is, the owner of this shop told me that if i bought DWE during bb expo, this set would be the gift...but u know what happens aft ...

no. just read from the box of the set and know that the name of the distributor in HK.

:)

伯爵府

積分: 15067

發表於 07-8-12 18:27 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 bakusensei 於 07-8-11 22:15 發表

no. just read from the box of the set and know that the name of the distributor in HK.

Hi... so happy that you've got DWE!!

I bought the set of super micky when I was preg. So 汶汶 enjoys the songs since she was very very LITTLE... She is quite sensable of Play along songs, esp. for ABC song, numbers... coz' 汶汶 listens the CDs for quite a long time, I starts to play DVD since she reached 7-month-old, and I had to change the TV to LCD because of this... :tongue: She is sooooo excited when she saw TV with familiar songs... but I just let her see 10-15mins max. every day...

大宅

發表於 07-8-14 09:46 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 jjtseung 於 07-8-12 18:27 發表

Hi... so happy that you've got DWE!!

I bought the set of super micky when I was preg. So 汶汶 enjoys the songs since she was very very LITTLE... She is quite sensable of Play along song ...

so great!

but u r a full time mum so, u can control the TV time more effectively. :)

大宅

發表於 07-8-21 10:02 |顯示全部帖子
慧芸 and babyeddie,

would u join the gathering the coming sunday?

子爵府

積分: 13054

環保接龍勳章 大廚勳章

發表於 07-8-21 14:06 |顯示全部帖子
viven mentioned there is a gathering but i am not sure of what kind of gathering and not sure abt the time, place and venue yet,

any ideas from your side??

大宅

發表於 07-8-21 14:23 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 Babyeddie 於 07-8-21 14:06 發表
viven mentioned there is a gathering but i am not sure of what kind of gathering and not sure abt the time, place and venue yet,

any ideas from your side??

in TST, will start at 3:00p.m. but she suggested going there by 2:45 pm (we won't be there until 3:05 as we ve "junior potential at 2-3 in TST centre, if we join [still thinking]).

the gathering will last for 1 hr. ven't asked her the details of the gathering as i was doing some assignment when she called me yesterday.

she mentioned that u will join.(???)

子爵府

積分: 13054

環保接龍勳章 大廚勳章

發表於 07-8-21 16:05 |顯示全部帖子
maid is having holiday off on Sun so depends on what kind of programme, if it is fun, then worth to go, otherwise I perfer to stay at home to take a rest

btw, did you receive my pages is that relevant to use??

原文章由 bakusensei 於 07-8-21 14:23 發表

in TST, will start at 3:00p.m. but she suggested going there by 2:45 pm (we won't be there until 3:05 as we ve "junior potential at 2-3 in TST centre, if we join [still thinking]).

the gat ...

大宅

發表於 07-8-21 16:24 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 Babyeddie 於 07-8-21 16:05 發表
maid is having holiday off on Sun so depends on what kind of programme, if it is fun, then worth to go, otherwise I perfer to stay at home to take a rest

btw, did you receive my pages is that ...

y. i rec'd it. million thanks for your help!

It brings me insight!

別墅

積分: 659

發表於 07-8-21 17:43 |顯示全部帖子
Hi !

Please advise when to talk this type of lesson, my girl now is 7.5 months, much appreciate for your suggestion.

Many Thanks,

原文章由 bakusensei 於 07-7-10 09:23 發表

幼潛=幼兒潛能訓練課程
see http://discuz.baby-kingdom.com/viewthread.php?tid=959435&extra=page%3D5&page=3

大宅

發表於 07-8-21 17:56 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 bbGbbGin 於 07-8-21 17:43 發表
Hi !

Please advise when to talk this type of lesson, my girl now is 7.5 months, much appreciate for your suggestion.

Many Thanks,

well, the centre organize courses for babies from 6 months to 24 months.

u may wish to know that the course is v.v.v. popular. ppl queued up this morning for application of the course in Oct.

i guess u ve missed the oct-dec course. the next will probably be admitted around oct.

別墅

積分: 659

發表於 07-8-21 17:59 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Bakusensei,

Thanks for your prompt response. Would you mind giving me the weblink so that I can learn more on those courses??

Thanks,

原文章由 bakusensei 於 07-8-21 17:56 發表

well, the centre organize courses for babies from 6 months to 24 months.

u may wish to know that the course is v.v.v. popular. ppl queued up this morning for application of the course in O ...

大宅

發表於 07-8-21 22:18 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 bbGbbGin 於 07-8-21 17:59 發表
Hi Bakusensei,

Thanks for your prompt response. Would you mind giving me the weblink so that I can learn more on those courses??

Thanks,

pls see http://www.hkcs.org/cdcb/pec/course.htm#4 :)

複式洋房

積分: 166

發表於 07-8-22 17:56 |顯示全部帖子
I bought the DWE recently. I'm considering to apply for the course "Step 1" to be held in Sept. Have any mami attended the course "Step 1" b4. Is it useful?

伯爵府

積分: 15067

發表於 07-8-22 21:06 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 swc1 於 07-8-22 17:56 發表
I bought the DWE recently. I'm considering to apply for the course "Step 1" to be held in Sept. Have any mami attended the course "Step 1" b4. Is it useful?

I think it's better to attend "Step1,2,3"... you might get more idea from the workshop, and that is a formal introduction of the program! :)

大宅

發表於 07-8-23 10:10 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 jjtseung 於 07-8-22 21:06 發表

I think it's better to attend "Step1,2,3"... you might get more idea from the workshop, and that is a formal introduction of the program! :)

o? ven't thought of joining the workshop yet. (i postponded the membership till the baby reaches 1. ve to check if i can still take the workshop then)

thx for your advice :)

首頁

尾頁

跳至