育兒好物

跳至

複式洋房

積分: 437

發表於 07-8-3 01:10 |顯示全部帖子
My son has used Pampers from new born to now (large size). Last week, my auntie bought two Pamper (L) but the red one (I think is the cheapest one) to my son.
From that day, I found my son's KU KU is full of little cotton. At the beginning, I thought maybe I did not clean it well. But today my friend told me she has the same problem. I guess is the quality of Pampers has changed? It is difficult to wrape the white cotton especially at the head of KU KU.:-( :-( :-(

大宅

積分: 3638

醒目開學勳章

發表於 07-8-3 14:11 |顯示全部帖子
Agreed ! Pampers quality is worser and worser. Aunties also bought few bags of pampers (green and red) to my baby. The cotton is hard and the label is not good (especially the red one). Fitti and Huggies are far more better than it. Once the pampers gifts diapers have finished, I will not buy this brand of diapers anymore

公爵府

積分: 28391

發表於 07-8-3 14:29 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 rayrayBB 於 07-8-3 01:10 發表
My son has used Pampers from new born to now (large size). Last week, my auntie bought two Pamper (L) but the red one (I think is the cheapest one) to my son.
From that day, I found my son's ...

My son had been using pampers (premium) for 8 months and some BK mami said the quality and cutting changed and not good so I did some research here.

Now my son is using nepia....which is good.

BTW, I like the term "Ku Ku"...

大宅

積分: 2205

好媽媽勳章 環保接龍勳章

發表於 07-8-3 14:49 |顯示全部帖子
Due to my son's sensitive skin condition, I have tried HK Pampers (i.e. those that could be found in local supermarkets) both Premium/Active Fit and the Green Ones, and also Pampers from UK and Pampers from US bought from other places. We found that the HK Pampers quality is the worst!!! I wonder why there is such a big difference as shouldn't they be products from the "same" company????-( ?-( ?-(

We have also tried Huggies and Nepia, but the absorbency and cutting is not as good as Pampers and he got completely soaked through ah!!:-( :-(

I'd like to know if there are any brands which are good. I've even tried Seventh Generation Diapers and they are wonderful - good fit, thin, highly absorbent, chlorine free, environemntally friendly etc. The only problem is it's so expensive ah !!

原文章由 jojoplanet 於 07-8-3 14:29 發表

My son had been using pampers (premium) for 8 months and some BK mami said the quality and cutting changed and not good so I did some research here.

Now my son is using nepia....which is g ...

大宅

好媽媽勳章 環保接龍勳章

發表於 07-8-3 14:59 |顯示全部帖子
Forgot to say that we also find the HK Pampers quality deteriorating - many fluff start to appear on the nappy surface after my son crawls and plays on the floor for about 10 minutes if he hasn't got his pants on (given the hot weather ) and cannot withstand rough rubbing which is unavoidable for my son's age (8.5 months).

So what we do now is my son uses cloth nappies during the day, and will only use disposable nappies at night and when we are out.

公爵府

發表於 07-8-3 17:06 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 zachmama 於 07-8-3 14:49 發表
Due to my son's sensitive skin condition, I have tried HK Pampers (i.e. those that could be found in local supermarkets) both Premium/Active Fit and the Green Ones, and also Pampers from UK and P ...

Some BK mami said the stock available in HK are now made in China now so the quality is worst than before. But before they are made in Japan.

Some BK mami also give good comment on Unicharm, you may try.

大宅

好媽媽勳章 環保接龍勳章

發表於 07-8-3 17:19 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks!! :-P Will certainly give that a try.

原文章由 jojoplanet 於 07-8-3 17:06 發表

Some BK mami said the stock available in HK are now made in China now so the quality is worst than before. But before they are made in Japan.

Some BK mami also give good comment on Unicha ...

大宅

積分: 4228

發表於 07-8-4 11:35 |顯示全部帖子
Same to my girl, she used Pampers (premium) starting from newborn. I have once let her to try the green one, her pat pat red after only 2 pieces. After then, her skin becomes so sensitive that she can't wear diapers for the whole day, we have no choice (after visiting doctor for a few times), we let her wear cloth nappies in the day time, and Pampers (premium, made in Japan) at night.

Now, Pampers (premium) changed the package and those sell in HK are made in China, quality is similar to the Green one. That means my girl can't wear. The same result happened when I tried to let my girl wear the new package of Pampers (premium). I was so disappointed that they stopped supplying those premium package which made in japan and forced us to try another brand. If my girl's skin is not so sensitive, it is not a problem at all. At that time that I knew that she can't wear the new package of Pampers (premium), I was sooo....sooo....helpless, it is so difficult to choose which brand of diaper for her to try. As once she can't wear, her skin becomes more sensitive. Luckily, she can wear Huggies.

My maid who work in singapore before tell me that the new package of Pampers (premium) is exactly same as "Drypers"--a cheaper line of diaper under "ampers" company.

原文章由 zachmama 於 07-8-3 14:49 發表
Due to my son's sensitive skin condition, I have tried HK Pampers (i.e. those that could be found in local supermarkets) both Premium/Active Fit and the Green Ones, and also Pampers from UK and P ...

別墅

積分: 784

發表於 07-8-4 14:57 |顯示全部帖子
我打過去P&G(pampers 代理),佢地話只有new born and small size(both packed in yellow)係日本做,其它全部都係Made in China架!

原文章由 CYK 於 07-8-4 11:35 發表
Same to my girl, she used Pampers (premium) starting from newborn. I have once let her to try the green one, her pat pat red after only 2 pieces. After then, her skin becomes so sensitive that ...

伯爵府

積分: 16302

好媽媽勳章

發表於 07-8-5 17:18 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 CYK 於 07-8-4 11:35 發表
Same to my girl, she used Pampers (premium) starting from newborn. I have once let her to try the green one, her pat pat red after only 2 pieces. After then, her skin becomes so sensitive that ...

我想問下, 你個女係咪因用左呢隻新尿片, 搞到皮膚變得敏感, 連用其他尿片都唔得??

我個仔最近又有類似情況, 佢由出世一路用頂級棉柔, 用左年幾都無事, 由nb用到大碼...

跟住pampers用左新包裝...即係依家紫色呢隻....問題開始出 現, 我發佢下體成日好易紅, 好似皮膚敏感咁. 但以前無咁既情況...

開頭覺得可能清潔唔乾淨...但係, 都無乜改善....不斷咁轉尿片~~但都用晒之前買果包新pampers. ~~但係, 都係間唔中有咁既情況, 醫生就話係尿疹引致皮膚炎...我覺得我每次都好小心清潔, 又濕又乾紙巾....但好似都間唔中會出現紅的情況....

我真係唔知同我用左新pampers有無關...但係時間上的巧合令我覺得好可疑.

大宅

發表於 07-8-5 19:32 |顯示全部帖子
咁講啦,我有好大的懷疑,因為我個女出世開始就用頂級棉柔,一直個pat pat 都無事,好少話紅到出粒粒,當時佢2個月大,用頭1片綠色的pampers仲好地地,有少少紅,但到第2片時,一換片就見個pat pat紅到有幾點粒粒出,即時就用返棉柔,我都仲記得當時好心痛,但都無用,D粒粒一時散一時返,咁我個囡是12月BB,今年2月都唔係熱,除左用過那2片綠色pampers,我都諗唔到有咩特別野發生過

跟住我俾我媽咪同奶奶哦左成個月,醫生睇過幾次,佢話是什麼"皮脂炎",俾左D cream(有藥性),跟住又俾左D zine oxide我,有搽cream時咪好D,要成日換片,最長3個小時換一次,但cream唔可以成日搽,搽zine oxide又耐唔耐見返D粒粒,咁唯有試用尿布,當時個個朋友+我老公都唔抱希望,但奶奶同媽咪就成日話尿布好,自己又唔敢再同BB試其他尿片,摶一摶,又好得下,唔搽cream/zine oxide都ok,但都有紅紅地咁,但粒粒散左,日間用尿布,晚上用返棉柔

到BB6個月大時,個pat pat都好少要搽野,無咩紅,有時全日用棉柔都無事,但日本製的棉柔好難買,咁咪見仲有一包日本製的未開,同個女試下新裝,諗住"棉柔"咁貴,Pampers點都唔會俾番綠色裝質地掛,但條片一摸上手就感覺同綠色裝一樣,條片都係包左3hrs,我就立即check下BB pat pat,又紅過,仲有1-2點粒粒,即時包返尿布,好在粒粒好快散...你話我係唔係有好大懷疑啦...

跟住在內心掙扎左好耐,俾個女轉左用unicharm先,都無咁既問題,點知unicharm唔係成日都買到,後來上網search過,又係摶一摶,試用huggies(趁日本裝棉柔未用完前),又無事喎...不過,今次無上次咁"傍惶",起碼有尿布頂住,但尿布要1-1.5hrs換一次,晚上就真係:-( :-( ...(尿布濕左好耐唔換,個pat pat係仲傷過用尿片的)...你話啦...我都唔知係唔係要多謝pampers換新裝,令我慳返唔少錢(huggies平過pampers,日間用尿布又慳返尿片錢 )

原文章由 莎莎莉莉 於 07-8-5 17:18 發表

我想問下, 你個女係咪因用左呢隻新尿片, 搞到皮膚變得敏感, 連用其他尿片都唔得??

我個仔最近又有類似情況, 佢由出世一路用頂級棉柔, 用左年幾都無事, 由nb用到大碼...

跟住pampers用左新包裝...即係 ...

[ 本文章最後由 CYK 於 07-8-5 19:34 編輯 ]

伯爵府

好媽媽勳章

發表於 07-8-6 01:50 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 CYK 於 07-8-5 19:32 發表
咁講啦,我有好大的懷疑,因為我個女出世開始就用頂級棉柔,一直個pat pat 都無事,好少話紅到出粒粒,當時佢2個月大,用頭1片綠色的pampers仲好地地,有少少紅,但到第2片時,一換片就見個pat pat紅到有幾點粒粒出,即時 ...

多謝你的解釋...
我無咁好彩....自從用左半包新pampers, 囝囝開始有問題~~下體好易紅...
我再轉過好多隻尿片, 問題都未能完全解決...
都幾煩...
雖然又覺得懷疑新pampers有點兒武斷...但係, 我諗唔到一個更加好的 解釋, 點解我個仔會咁..

公爵府

發表於 07-8-6 10:22 |顯示全部帖子
我個仔都用咗8個月而家用晒舊貨先轉nepia...其實綠色係超薄...唔好用同細條d同會漏尿...

黃色premium for NB真係好好.

大宅

發表於 07-8-6 10:57 |顯示全部帖子
Hi 莎莎莉莉

I think you can try 尿布, it work really good for my girl. Either, as your boy is alreay 1yr8mth old, I think you can train him for not using diaper.

For me, baby usually is not so sensitive to 尿布, as it is only cotton. Mustella's barrier cream also work quite good for my girl.

As my maid is willing to use 尿布 and check it frequently(sometimes 0.5 hrs) for my baby, 尿布 work quite good in my case.

原文章由 莎莎莉莉 於 07-8-6 01:50 發表
多謝你的解釋...
我無咁好彩....自從用左半包新pampers, 囝囝開始有問題~~下體好易紅...
我再轉過好多隻尿片, 問題都未能完全解決...
都幾煩...
雖然又覺得懷疑新pampers有點兒武斷...但係, 我諗唔到一 ...

男爵府

積分: 7977

發表於 07-8-6 12:13 |顯示全部帖子
咁unicharm可以係邊度買到架?
I support autism acceptance!

大宅

積分: 2596

發表於 07-8-6 13:06 |顯示全部帖子
你可以在卓悅, birth 門市 or their website 定呀,

原文章由 Jolly 於 07-8-6 12:13 發表
咁unicharm可以係邊度買到架?

洋房

積分: 95

發表於 07-8-6 13:40 |顯示全部帖子
死啦, 我仲趁上星期大減價 ($3xx4包)買左好多Pampers添!:-(

大宅

積分: 4688

發表於 07-8-6 23:24 |顯示全部帖子
呀仔轉m碼時, 係萬寧買左包用 (唔知係超薄,棉柔or蘆薈),
換片時見棉花"痴"住 PP, 又見BB唔肯"唔唔", 雖然唔知關唔關事, 但對 PAMPERS 已經好反感 , 所以轉左用 MERRIES

伯爵府

好媽媽勳章

發表於 07-8-7 14:35 |顯示全部帖子
thanks!

係呀, 我都慢慢同bb戒片, 日頭多d同佢去小便, 等佢可以唔駛著片片...

我唔會再買pampers了, 轉左用huggies其實唔錯~~even平價d的"親膚柔適"都ok喎. fitti都有用, 不過就唔可以過夜.

pampers仲係賣緊$195兩包??? 真係貴, 亦唔值囉...其實如果佢唔係咁轉生產地, 我都會繼續用.

原文章由 CYK 於 07-8-6 10:57 發表
Hi 莎莎莉莉

I think you can try 尿布, it work really good for my girl. Either, as your boy is alreay 1yr8mth old, I think you can train him for not using diaper.

For me, baby usually is no ...

大宅

積分: 2412

發表於 07-8-9 12:36 |顯示全部帖子
Given up using Pampers since the new package was launched. It's hard and not absorbent. I'd experienced leakage not only when bb was asleep but even awake. Now using Fitti / Neipi / Huggies in day time and night time respectively.

跳至
熱門主題