跳至

首頁

尾頁

別墅

積分: 552

1#
發表於 07-8-3 03:27 |只看該作者
just would like to know if any of yr baby is sleeping in upside down? my bb always sleeping in upside down once he knows how to turn his body.

even after sleeping for a long while, he will turn himself, face down to bed. my doctor said, it is ok coz he has 9 months old, it will be safe. let him do it...

As he slept like this, every morning i need to change fit sheet and under piece of fit sheet (prevent matress getting wet) of bed.

i changed to use XL size of diaper when he sleeping to avoid any problems.

any of yr bb is sleeping like this? just want to share. thx.

大宅

積分: 4979

2#
發表於 07-8-3 16:10 |只看該作者
My baby also like to turn upside down when sleeping ar. But, why you need to change the fit sheet everyday. I don't have this problem ner....

大宅

積分: 1087

3#
發表於 07-8-4 23:35 |只看該作者
Yes, mine also. Think it's only a sleeping post which's normal. So I do nothing special because of this. Only will check frequently to ensure she can breath since we're sleeping together, and she loves to put her head under my pillow/blanket.

原文章由 nihongo 於 07-8-3 16:10 發表
My baby also like to turn upside down when sleeping ar. But, why you need to change the fit sheet everyday. I don't have this problem ner....

別墅

4#
發表於 07-8-5 10:16 |只看該作者
fit sheet always get wet together w/the mat (尿墊)nderneath as well. my bb is a boy when sleeping upside down it is more easy to make wet on himself & fit sheet etc.. So, i changed to use XL diaper b4 sleeping for him.

原文章由 nihongo 於 07-8-3 16:10 發表

大宅

積分: 2093

5#
發表於 07-8-5 19:59 |只看該作者
b4 i have the same problem, but when i change to 'sealer', seems the problem is solved...u can try try

原文章由 twcheung 於 07-8-5 10:16 發表
fit sheet always get wet together w/the mat (尿墊)nderneath as well. my bb is a boy when sleeping upside down it is more easy to make wet on himself & fit sheet etc.. So, i changed to use XL diap ...

別墅

6#
發表於 07-8-5 20:49 |只看該作者
Will try, thx for yr suggestion.

原文章由 cecilia618 於 07-8-5 19:59 發表
b4 i have the same problem, but when i change to 'sealer', seems the problem is solved...u can try try

首頁

尾頁

跳至