跳至

首頁

尾頁

別墅

積分: 616

281#
發表於 08-8-23 03:12 |只看該作者
HappyMatt,
thanks alot for your info. I will let them know.

原文章由 HappyMatt 於 08-8-22 03:57 發表
Alisonli,

I think the area around Oakland airport is kinda mid class la. However, Alameda (which is about 10 minutes from Oakland airport) is a better area to live ... especially the area called Bay ...

大宅

積分: 1760

282#
發表於 08-8-23 08:31 |只看該作者
alisonli,

i have an ex-coworker who lives in san leandro with his wife. he was relocated from canada maybe about 10 yrs ago and their kids were grown, so they didn't care about the schools at all.
the houses there are huge and at very low price compared to other areas in the bay area. however, it's "so-so" in terms of safety.
there're more chinese in a part of san leandro.

by the way, the san leandro chinese christian school is quite popular and strong in academics. i know someone who teaches there, but she doesn't like living in that area.

原文章由 ALISONLI 於 08-8-21 03:55 發表
hi all bay area mom,
just trying to get some research done on the city of san leandro? are there alot of chinese ? what's the area like?
thanks.

別墅

積分: 616

283#
發表於 08-8-25 04:17 |只看該作者
SY_Mom.
thanks for the info. i guess that area might be a good start for the new immigrants since it's cheap comparing to the other areas la.

原文章由 SY_Mom 於 08-8-23 08:31 發表
alisonli,

i have an ex-coworker who lives in san leandro with his wife. he was relocated from canada maybe about 10 yrs ago and their kids were grown, so they didn't care about the schools at all. ...

首頁

尾頁

跳至