夫婦情感

跳至

民房

積分: 30

發表於 07-8-3 11:29 |顯示全部帖子
hello, I am a man, don't be confused that I use the "bigbiggirl" account to talk with.... this account is I opened for my wife two years ago.... but she didn't post anything here.... except some topic about finding kindergarten.

I am a 30 years old man. I am here bacuase I want share sth with you, no matter you are male or female. I got married with my wife four years ago solely becuase we got a baby... now, my little girl is 3 years old.... but actually, I meet my wife only about 1 to 2 months and we got the BB in accident.

so, the story was that we decide to get married.... and the result is.... you know, that we can live together due to the difference between us, in respect of our character and her bad temper... (of course, she also think the same). My wife EQ is really low as she is not well educated (she admit this point).

our life is I went out to work and she took care of the babe.... and we argue so much in the first year after my babe was bornt. One year later I hired a maid to help us to share the workload.....

however, due to finanical problem, the maid is not hired after two year contract... and we move to another little house and ready for sending my daugther to a kindergarten nearby....

however, my wife seems getting lazy and bad temper and she doesn't seem want to continue this kind of bored "mother" life.... she want to move out and find work for her own.....

I think she is selfish and don't want to bear any responsiblilty now.

And we decide to live seperately..... and I and my family will take car of my daugther.... she live with her father....

it is difficult to describe not the things by words.... but I feel really exhausted.....

just for sharing......:cry:

複式洋房

積分: 172

發表於 07-8-3 11:57 |顯示全部帖子
你太太係咪好細個? 你地拍左兩個月拖就結婚, 大家可能唔係好了解, 你有冇同太太傾吓呀

民房

積分: 30

發表於 07-8-3 12:13 |顯示全部帖子
thanks for your reply!

she is 28 years old now.

actually, she has low ability to carry ny daugther.... she is bad-tempered always.... she don't teach my daugther.... just want to keep chatting with her friend..... and went out with her friends... and come home late....

at first, we have maid and this problem is solved.... as she has plenty of time to get "free"... but once we move to a new house at hk side.... we fired the maid (but it is well planed)... she started to lose her temper again..... no matter how I treat her after work....

and recently, she ask me to hire a mail and she want to learn sth outside....

we both try all means to settle the problem but in vain.... recently she changed a lot (may be affected by her friend) and she asked for "live seperately"....

simply speaking, she is selfish and change so quick, made decision so fast and not considerate to others....

:cry:

my family support me... to leave her.... as she really want to be free....

水晶宮

積分: 61834

2019新春慶豚圓 2019勳章

發表於 07-8-3 13:18 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 bigbiggirl 於 07-8-3 12:13 發表
thanks for your reply!

she is 28 years old now.

actually, she has low ability to carry ny daugther.... she is bad-tempered always.... she don't teach my daugther.... just want to keep chatt ...

首先你要諗,你地分開既原因係乜?如果係唔再相愛、性格不合,咁可以理解。但如果只係為左太太唔想做全職主婦,我覺得你要諗清楚。

其實有D人真係唔適合,亦唔鍾意 (我自己就唔鍾意)做全職家庭主婦啦。而且e+好多家庭,媽咪都係要返工,小朋友搵親戚、工人湊,基本上係冇問題。如果要個唔鍾意做全職家庭主婦既人照顧bb & 屋企,出黎既問題可能仲大,。就好似你講太太 : bad tempe,就可能係太唔開心、太悶。

天空之城, 快樂之地

別墅

積分: 565

發表於 07-8-3 13:36 |顯示全部帖子
多口問句
Is your wife is coming from Mainland?
[/url]

大宅

積分: 4007

發表於 07-8-3 14:07 |顯示全部帖子
可能佢真係唔係太鍾意小朋友. 其實有好多人太早結婚生仔, 過左幾年之後就開始悶,可能有d人會覺得後悔都未定. 加上佢覺得咁細個就嫁左俾你, 乜都做唔到, 所以更加要求你對佢做多d o野好似叫做補償番咁. 其實如果佢係咁的. 你不如俾佢出來做番o野.囡囡就俾家人or請工人照顧(因有2份收入), 但如果佢點講都唔ok的就無辦法了.

thanks for your reply!

she is 28 years old now.

actually, she has low ability to carry ny daugther.... she is bad-tempered always.... she don't teach my daugther.... just want to keep chatt ...
小叭係06年12月5日出世時重3.23kgs,1個月4.55kgs,2個月6.40kgs,3個月7.72kgs,4個月8.20kgs,5個月8.80kgs, 6個月10.00kgs, 7個月9.55kgs, 8個月10.00kgs, 9個月10.16kgs, 10個月10.45kgs, 11個月10.91kgs
(4個月第一次反身, 5個月坐, 8個半月爬, 9個半月出牙(上面兩只),10個月出牙(上面兩只)12個月7只牙, 11.81 kgs

細叭係09年1月26日出世, 體重6磅半.
4個半月轉身, 5個月識坐, 7個半月出第一只牙(下面)

公爵府

積分: 28391

發表於 07-8-3 14:25 |顯示全部帖子
thanks for your reply!

she is 28 years old now.

Bad temper is bad but you know taking care of a child is not easy. I can claim myself to be responsible and competent mother but if I can choose I won't choose to be a full time housewife unless I can also hire a maid as well.

In the day time I am a working woman and my husband will send my son to my relative's home before going to work. After work I will go to pickup my son back, prepare dinner, taking care of him...etc. Everyone said I do it well but you know if I can afford to hire a maid as well, I won't push myself so hard.

A good relationship is vital for maintaining a marriage but since your relationship is her is not strong before getting married. So if you two have decided to separate, just go ahead. However, should make better arrangement for your daughter.

民房

積分: 27

發表於 07-8-3 22:38 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 bigbiggirl 於 07-8-3 11:29 發表
hello, I am a man, don't be confused that I use the "bigbiggirl" account to talk with.... this account is I opened for my wife two years ago.... but she didn't post anything here.... except some ...

我諗你要企係佢各度去諗下,
換左係係湊仔,佢番工個情况可能一樣,
乜野係對乜野係錯先,
話人"selfish"咁自己呢.....平心靜氣,睇諒下佢啦.

大宅

積分: 1799

發表於 07-9-21 22:10 |顯示全部帖子
其實我覺得有好多野...真係要你地2個人先清楚......但係...如果佢真係唔想湊小朋友既...不如請個工人...叫佢出去做野....咁經濟上應該冇問題...不過如果唔係因呢個原因既....咁你真係要諗清楚呀
因為你地分開...唔係你地2個人既事...仲有個小朋友架ma.,..係唔係????不如你地大家真係傾下...睇下仲有冇方法先啦

原文章由 bigbiggirl 於 07-8-3 11:29 發表
hello, I am a man, don't be confused that I use the "bigbiggirl" account to talk with.... this account is I opened for my wife two years ago.... but she didn't post anything here.... except some topic ...

子爵府

積分: 11180

發表於 07-9-21 22:16 |顯示全部帖子
你地好叻呀~~~我都唔識睇英文......可唔可以講下樓主寫內容係點呀?:lol: :lol:

大宅

積分: 1876

發表於 07-9-22 00:34 |顯示全部帖子
我想問下你個太太要求你請工人, 咁佢有無話佢
會出去打工? 如有, 問題請已經可以解決la, 如果
佢唔打算工作, 只係顧住自己享樂, 咁就太自私,
因為佢應該知道你負擔唔起。

跳至