跳至

首頁

尾頁

別墅

積分: 574

1#
發表於 07-8-3 15:08 |只看該作者
我的bb八個月了,我想一些學習教材給他,但坊間真的太多了,花多眼亂。你們有沒有買學習教材呢?重點會放在那裡?故事書or phonic......?可否分享一下!!

大宅

積分: 4290

畀面勳章

2#
發表於 07-8-3 17:14 |只看該作者
之前0612呢度呂太介紹鵝媽媽唱遊(Mother Goose),
我買左,應該呢度好多mami都有買
佢成套有dvd,cd,16本圖書同布公仔,
cd同埋書對我個仔黎講係好深,仲未啱用
不過dvd佢好鐘意睇, 我呢家餵粥仔全靠dvd,
先氹到佢坐定定食粥仔!:lol
仲有佢依家學緊dvd入面d小朋友打掌仔!

[ 本文章最後由 motakmo 於 07-8-3 17:29 編輯 ]

大宅

積分: 2624

3#
發表於 07-8-3 17:15 |只看該作者
原文章由 viviankit 於 07-8-3 15:08 發表
我的bb八個月了,我想一些學習教材給他,但坊間真的太多了,花多眼亂。你們有沒有買學習教材呢?重點會放在那裡?故事書or phonic......?可否分享一下!!

Initially, as baby before 1 is not advised to watch TV, we simply play CDs to him. The sister in the church lent part of her DWE (mainly the CDs) to us. We have added some Mandarin CDs, Phonics, and some other languages.

However, recently, we found that:
1) baby seems not being able to understand the language of which we simply play the CD to him (for details of the observation, pls read the post bb的第一語言, 廣東話/英文? )
2)my husband who is having summer holiday found that baby is rather bored at day time. Thus, he suggested giving him a structured learning material so that the maid can do sth with him when we are at work and we can follow up with the baby's learning in the late afternoon/evening.

Eventually, he picked DWE. I don't know if other sets also have similar effect. but I have many friends using DWE bf told me that the environment created by DWE really could encourage their babies/kids to read and to be equipped with pure accent. As I have not tried the other sets bf, I regret that I have no specific comments on them.

Regarding Phonics, I found that baby loves it when I was still on leave and could pronounce the sound when we listened together. However, now, he seemed more attracted by the DWE songs. Similarly, he was less attentive to the Mother Goose CDs.

Apart from the DWE, my husband has also introduced some gross motor skill and fine motor skill training to the baby and we have made the home fully accessible (except the limited restricted area) giving the greatest freedom to the baby to explore/crawl/walk, etc. So, we have somehow incorporated some "Montessori's idea". But as Montessori's approach won't provide a structural program (correct me if i m wrong), I guess it's not so appropriate to say we are using this approach.

Hope other 0612 mums/dads would share as well :)

[ 本文章最後由 bakusensei 於 07-8-3 17:18 編輯 ]

首頁

尾頁

跳至