母乳餵哺

跳至

首頁

尾頁

別墅

積分: 511

1#
發表於 07-8-23 11:22 |只看該作者
my BB is just over a month's old and she wakes up 1 to 2 times for breast-milk at night. i will start working very soon and want to quit night-feeding for her. Is this too early or shall i wait until she is a bit older?any advice?

大宅

積分: 1189

2#
發表於 07-8-23 12:25 |只看該作者
normally bb will quit at abt 2 mtn old....so dunt worry for too long...things will turn better...cheers...just believe in BF...if not just lie down side ways to feed it will be better

原文章由 mummy-to-be 於 07-8-23 11:22 發表
my BB is just over a month's old and she wakes up 1 to 2 times for breast-milk at night. i will start working very soon and want to quit night-feeding for her. Is this too early or shall i wait u ...

男爵府

積分: 5016

3#
發表於 07-8-23 13:42 |只看該作者
好多bb到左2個月左右會戒夜奶,但亦有一d唔會戒。
我仔仔7個星期時戒了,但自從7個月時一場大病後,又開始食返夜奶,每晚1-2次。 我知道佢其實唔係肚餓,只係想啜啜,因為通常啜幾分鐘就睡著了!

侯爵府

積分: 24608

2023年兔年勳章

4#
發表於 07-8-23 13:54 |只看該作者
My daughter quited night feeding when 2 months old but resumed it at about 7 months old. It lasted until she was 14 months. From mid of Aug 2007 (28 months old), she quit the morning feeding and I feed her at night before sleep only.

親子王國日誌以外之網誌連結已被刪除

男爵府

5#
發表於 07-8-23 13:58 |只看該作者
Really?希望我都有見到岸的一天啦!
原文章由 Strawberrys 於 07-8-23 13:54 發表
My daughter quited night feeding when 2 months old but resumed it at about 7 months old. It lasted until she was 14 months. From mid of Aug 2007 (28 months old), she quit the morning feeding an ...

複式洋房

積分: 220

6#
發表於 07-8-23 15:12 |只看該作者
yanlongma, Strawberrys,

My daughter is almost 3 months la, but I still need to feed her during mid-nite 1-2 times. How can you adjust your baby quit the night feeding ah?

洋房

積分: 64

7#
發表於 07-8-23 15:55 |只看該作者
My son more or less stops taking night feed around 4 months old. He's now 6 months. I don't think there is any special way you can 'force' baby to stop. Babies have their own way and will stop when they're ready.

One thing you may want to review is whether your baby can sleep by herself. As some moms point out already, their babies feed because they want to suck rather than because they're hungry. Some babies need to suck to fall asleep. I think you can try to see if you can train baby to sleep by herself, that way there is a lesser chance of you needing to feed her at night. Having said that my baby only managed to sleep by himself from around 2.5 months. Your baby is still young, so be patient and it will happen.

別墅

積分: 616

8#
發表於 07-8-23 17:02 |只看該作者
my baby is 10 mths old and still having night feeding abt 2-3 times a night. I would be so blessed if he wakes up only 1-2 times. I do believe babies wake up for comfort than hunger. There are mothers who trained their babies to quit night feeding by putting the baby into a separate room without responding to baby's cry at night for couple of days. However, it depends on individual mummy's preference. I still enjoying co-sleeping with my baby at night and it would be just too cruel for me to ignore him for night feeding. Only concern that my baby is not getting straight sleep.

男爵府

9#
發表於 07-8-23 17:11 |只看該作者
I didn't really train him up for that. He just didn't wake up for milk. But I also noticed that he liked to cluster feed in the evening, i.e., from 5-10 p.m., say only 1.5 hours between each feeding, and then after the last feeding at around 10, he could sleep until 6 in the morning. That was, of course, when he was small, for he needs 1-2 nite feedings now.
原文章由 Schaefer 於 07-8-23 15:12 發表
yanlongma, Strawberrys,

My daughter is almost 3 months la, but I still need to feed her during mid-nite 1-2 times. How can you adjust your baby quit the night feeding ah?

首頁

尾頁

跳至
你需要登錄後才可以回帖 登入 | 註冊