首頁

尾頁

男爵府

積分: 5658

發表於 07-8-29 23:40 |顯示全部帖子
part 5

thx fatping....

kadie,
wooo...back to school!!! u are such a hard working person!!! i am too lazy la, unable to study again, not even a short course

puffpuff,
that jumbo is very pretty ar.....but i won't get it la, have to save $$ ma...may be coming s/s

kalani,
get that jumbo la....u'll like it :lol :lol
tomorrow yr girl's school start, are u ready???
check pm pls

別墅

積分: 906

發表於 07-8-29 23:41 |顯示全部帖子
Hi all!!!! Happy to move on to part 5!!! Happy shopping, happy chatting, happy living!

Kalani,
What did I get? You mean yesterday? I got 2 pairs of shoes as reported, a key chain, and a pair of earrings. No clothes la...just got 3 suitcases full of clothings while I was in the states. Can't buy anymore right now even having the itch. But the bad thing is still no clutch!
I tried all the department store websites, no one carries the nude peep toe CL except Saks. :-( If you come across any, please please please let me know!!
Skull with ruby red eyes should be very mean wor! hehehehe.... will it look good with your design? Maybe you can give the skull some huge panda eye bags with black diamond. Man...are we moving onto jewelry too now?
Are you going to be with your girl the whole school day? Or just to be with her for a little while? You can always go shopping after leaving school! Do you have any targets? I didn't have enough time yesterday so I just concentrated on the shoes and clutches and missed a lot of nice stuffs I am sure!

[ 本文章最後由 arayako 於 07-8-29 23:48 編輯 ]

別墅

發表於 07-8-29 23:45 |顯示全部帖子
Fatping1,

Will you be able to find pictures of the new chain and bijoux chain? I am wondering if I have mixed them up or thought they were the same!

大宅

積分: 1874

發表於 07-8-29 23:57 |顯示全部帖子
Hi ! every chanel super fans,
My sister will go to France next week ,any discount compare with bought from Hong Kong?

別墅

發表於 07-8-30 00:00 |顯示全部帖子
jdreamct,

Cheaper to get things there than in HK always. About 20% less in general.

Sisters, please correct if wrong.

原文章由 jdreamct 於 07-8-29 23:57 發表
Hi ! every chanel super fans,
My sister will go to France next week ,any discount compare with bought from Hong Kong?

大宅

積分: 1874

發表於 07-8-30 00:36 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks!

原文章由 arayako 於 07-8-30 00:00 發表

jdreamct,

Cheaper to get things there than in HK always. About 20% less in general.

Sisters, please correct if wrong.

別墅

發表於 07-8-30 09:20 |顯示全部帖子
Fungwongphie,

Please check e-mail!!!!

大宅

積分: 1571

發表於 07-8-30 09:24 |顯示全部帖子
Good morning!

fatping1,

I am asking my SA and let you girls know the price later.

kadie,

I like the gold flap, the material is very speical.

kalani,

I post the light beige jumbo classic. I am looking for a jumbo other than black and that's what the SA has. It's really nice bag! But I can't take care white bag, so I passed. I am asking the price now, if you want to go for it. I 200% support you!!

peepee,

Already waiting for 2008 S/S?? Not planning to buy anything before the price increase?

珍珠宮

積分: 46747

趣教勳章 畀面勳章 貢獻勳章 大廚勳章 遊學勳章 冬日勳章 春季勳章 BK Milk勳章 hashtag影視迷勳章 月餅勳章 開心吸收勳章

發表於 07-8-30 09:55 |顯示全部帖子
Good morning all ~~~~

It is nice that fatping1 you eventually come and start Part 5 ar ~~
Please do not quote any information posted by fungwongphie.
不誠實使用電腦會構成罪行,切勿以身試法。
何謂不誠實使用電腦??

珍珠宮

發表於 07-8-30 10:09 |顯示全部帖子
Kalani,

It is me who mentioned MB suddenly and I have NOT bought the black J12. I am just thinking it may be the time to buy it g ma.

I think I might be able to get a brown exp flap. What do you think about brown and blk ?? I think I am not going to get both lu as I want to get the blk J12 AND........we may be buying a new flat in the near future.........it seems wiser to save some bullet..........AND I may not be able to buy any more luxury stuff like now lu.................AND......AND.....I still have the khaki baby cabas coming in...............so difficult to determine and so limited my bullets............:-(

No need to search thoroughly what we have discussed/posted la. I most of the time am doing the same gei........

Would the other please excuse me as well......:lol :lol

原文章由 Kalani 於 07-8-29 22:40 發表
Hello all,
Happy to see our PART 5 !!!
I wish we could continue on to part 56789.....30!!!!!

but I bet by then, I will be totally broke ga la!!!

Fungwongphie,
so you finally decided to b ...
不誠實使用電腦會構成罪行,切勿以身試法。
何謂不誠實使用電腦??

珍珠宮

發表於 07-8-30 10:11 |顯示全部帖子
arayako,

This is what I mean with the reissue chain :

不誠實使用電腦會構成罪行,切勿以身試法。
何謂不誠實使用電腦??

民房

積分: 26

發表於 07-8-30 10:14 |顯示全部帖子
Hi peepee,

Pls check PM!

Thanks

lovelypiggy

複式洋房

積分: 211

發表於 07-8-30 10:46 |顯示全部帖子
Hi girls,
I just received my baby Cabas from US this moring , I didn't expect that it will be arrived so quickly just take 2 days. Now, I've no worry for my oncoming trip. The sales manager is so great.Thank you for my share!

[ 本文章最後由 TULIP1 於 07-9-2 00:56 編輯 ]

別墅

發表於 07-8-30 11:05 |顯示全部帖子
Fungwongphie,
Checked my e-mail and reverted. Can call the SA now to hold the bag woh.

珍珠宮

發表於 07-8-30 11:23 |顯示全部帖子
arayako,

Have just called to secure the bag lu.

Pls check emails.

Cheers,
fungwonghie

原文章由 arayako 於 07-8-30 11:05 發表
Fungwongphie,
Checked my e-mail and reverted. Can call the SA now to hold the bag woh.
不誠實使用電腦會構成罪行,切勿以身試法。
何謂不誠實使用電腦??

別墅

積分: 591

發表於 07-8-30 11:26 |顯示全部帖子
TULIP1

你兩日就收到咁快既, 我果個上星期六SEND 今日都未收到!!!

原文章由 TULIP1 於 07-8-30 10:46 發表
Hi girls,
I just received my baby Cabas from US this moring , I didn't expect that it will be arrived so quickly just take 2 days. Now, I've no worry for my oncoming trip. The sales manager is so grea ...

大宅

積分: 1552

發表於 07-8-30 11:27 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Tulip1,
If you don't mind, would you please PM me the contact of your SA. I really want to get a baby cabas.
Thanks a lot.

男爵府

積分: 5300

發表於 07-8-30 11:28 |顯示全部帖子
All,

I am here.

Fungwongphie,

One SA email me that she has brown expandable. In case if want, let me know. Or Arayako helping you on this already.

珍珠宮

發表於 07-8-30 11:58 |顯示全部帖子
Sams,

Really thank you thank you very much ar ~~~ I have called a SA and she said she would secure the brown exp flap for me la.

Thanks for the information ar ~~

原文章由 Sams 於 07-8-30 11:28 發表
All,

I am here.

Fungwongphie,

One SA email me that she has brown expandable. In case if want, let me know. Or Arayako helping you on this already.
不誠實使用電腦會構成罪行,切勿以身試法。
何謂不誠實使用電腦??

珍珠宮

發表於 07-8-30 12:02 |顯示全部帖子
happychu,

Have you got the complete tracking no. from the SA ?? If yes, you can go to fedex's website @ www.fedex.com to check directly ga. Last time, my denim cabas stayed @ Fedex's store at CLK airport for 8 days (!!!!) before I realize that it has been really sent out. I phone Fedex HK direct for arrangement of delivery. That time, the address was incomplete. It may be ~ case in your case. Just phone Fedex direct and identify yourself. They can track the parcel for you using their computer. But only takes longer for you don't have the full tracking no. (if).

Try try la, you won't regret it. Are you sure that they are sending via Fedex ??

原文章由 happychu 於 07-8-30 11:26 發表
TULIP1

你兩日就收到咁快既, 我果個上星期六SEND 今日都未收到!!!
不誠實使用電腦會構成罪行,切勿以身試法。
何謂不誠實使用電腦??

首頁

尾頁

跳至