尾頁

大宅

積分: 3787

醒目開學勳章

21#
發表於 07-8-30 09:53 |只看該作者
Alison
正呀...好野..又多三個bb玩..
我而家都唔知坐乜去好...如你方便,係邊可接到我呢? 因今次又其他families去都冇車, 你可幫忙實在太好了.
但我有問題係..我冇toddler car seat啵...:-(

原文章由 ALISONLI 於 07-8-30 09:49 發表
Nillie
sorry. change of plans. they are going camping on saturday so we could come on sunday la

please add us in 1 big 3 small please

Carrie.
i have 3 more spaces in my car, if you need a rid ...

大宅

積分: 3787

醒目開學勳章

22#
發表於 07-8-30 09:58 |只看該作者
socloudy
哇哈哈..你講到你同事細個時都好恐怖下...不過千奇唔好以為女仔唔會咁...如果好動既話..都係一樣架咋...我老公cousin個女係表表姐...同佢去park係嚇死人果隻, 佢可以爬左出個park外既山仔到,叫佢番落黎都唔肯...真係以後都唔敢帶佢出街架..

原文章由 socloudy 於 07-8-30 09:39 發表
Shamom / vivi ma,
我其实想生多個仔,因我唔識&冇興趣幫個女扮靚.但我今日同個colleague 傾計.佢話佢細個成日同細佬打交.6,7years old己將細佬綾空吊起,搵個police handcuffs 吊住一隻手.聽到依喥我都覺得生女安全d. ...

男爵府

積分: 7794

23#
發表於 07-8-30 13:32 |只看該作者
dear all brooklyn mom,
may be I will ask Fat bear to go to Ave 8 to pick up once. at N station.
for those who can take ferry, take the ferry, it is free. then take the train (the only train) it is free if you use metro card (the 2 hours one)
I will go to old town road and pick you guys up..
Old town station is 5th station.

I will prepare more chicken wings

please sign below

nillie_mami 2A2C

複式洋房

積分: 285

24#
發表於 07-8-30 13:37 |只看該作者

Nillie

我老公問下你s79是否一程過到達你home,幾多錢巴士費?請問你屋企有冇給bb可以訓地方,如果冇,麻煩地推兩部bb車搭車。其它媽媽話火車去唔到south pier個站。要坐巴士才好到!

原文章由 Nillie_Mami 於 07-8-29 23:05 發表
Sept 2, 2007 (sunday)
NY-NJ mom gathering

please comfirm 人數
Friday, Saturday, 我哋去買食物prepare..
今次係BBQ (american grill), if 你哋想玩香港人BBQ style, let me know, 我會去home depot 買炭.. hee ...

sandy

男爵府

25#
發表於 07-8-30 13:44 |只看該作者
bearbearmatthew,
I can't believe that you still stay awake at 1:40am.. I am working in hospital therefore i am awake..
haha you should go to bed.
s79 you can get off from Old town road, (CVS) right outside of our street about 4 boards, I can walk to the bus stop to pick you up.

we are 3 stories house .. with rooms.. don't worry.. babies can choose any rooms she/ he wants to sleep.
we even have crib, bouncers and play pan if you want

bus fee is $2 each

原文章由 bearbearmatthew 於 07-8-30 12:37 AM 發表
我老公問下你s79是否一程過到達你home,幾多錢巴士費?請問你屋企有冇給bb可以訓地方,如果冇,麻煩地推兩部bb車搭車。其它媽媽話火車去唔到south pier個站。要坐巴士才好到!

大宅

積分: 3636

26#
發表於 07-8-30 21:27 |只看該作者
nillie_mami 2A2C
jayne 2A2C

大宅

積分: 3636

27#
發表於 07-8-30 21:57 |只看該作者
i've just changed my blog address..
i got complained from my brother in law that i shouldn't put up my parents in law thing on web...
why is it my fault? why i don't have freedom?
after being so stressful in his family, i can't even express myself on the web?
it's ridiculous....
he said, "gum bar bei, don't let my parents watch your kids"
he said, "write so many bad things about ur family for what? bok tung ching"
he said, "it's you guys who said buy this place, after buying, i don't see u guys have done anything contributed"
i'm so so so so mad.....that i didn't even give him a word.....
i'm still working with him in the same company...don't want to look too bad...
you guys tell me, is it my fault to put up something about your family?

別墅

積分: 864

28#
發表於 07-8-30 23:41 |只看該作者
Nillie and NY/NJ mami,
We can't come this time :cry:, my hubby is planning to go to AC to visit some our old friends, so have fun and see you all next gathering lar :)

原文章由 Nillie_Mami 於 07-8-29 23:05 發表
Sept 2, 2007 (sunday)
NY-NJ mom gathering

please comfirm 人數
Friday, Saturday, 我哋去買食物prepare..
今次係BBQ (american grill), if 你哋想玩香港人BBQ style, let me know, 我會去home depot 買炭.. hee ...

大宅

積分: 1013

29#
發表於 07-8-31 00:05 |只看該作者
可能你bro in law唔想有人噤講自己父母.. i dont think it's your fault! 搬BLOG都係個好方法﹐有D野如果我唔想人人都看既﹐我會PUT ON PRIVATE﹐只有朋友/家人LIST先看到﹐YBLOG呢個FEATURE我覺得幾好
你個新BLOG係邊呀? MSN我呀

原文章由 netjayne 於 07-8-30 21:57 發表
i got complained from my brother in law that i shouldn't put up my parents in law thing on web...
after being so st ...

別墅

積分: 864

30#
發表於 07-8-31 00:12 |只看該作者
jayne,
hmm, you shouldn't let your brother-in-law knows your blog address mar :cry: , I think you're right, blog is the diary which to record your personal life's events. If there is something happen aroud you, no matter that is good or bad, you have a freedom to record it into the blog and this is your own opinion. But on the other hand, who want to see someone else talking things about their parents on the web, especiallly the relationship with your in-law family is not that good . But like you said, you are working in the same company with him, you don't want to start a big agruement with him anyway.

唯有俾心機做o and take care the kids, and move out once you guys have enough money. 時風平浪靜, 退一步海闊天空, life is not perfect all the time, but we still need to deal with it mar.

Luckily, my hubby didn't know the web site of BK, I think he will be mad if I talk something about my 99 ar:tongue:

after being so st ...

大宅

積分: 1557

31#
發表於 07-8-31 00:13 |只看該作者
Netjayne,

妳個brother in law 嘅人品真係差, 小氣又冇風度, 妳同friend傾計關佢嘜事, 驚俾人知佢衰, 不如對人好d啦, 仲要講埋d咁難聽嘅說話, 好人極有限 , 佢冇friend嘅, 講吓自己嘢都唔得.
唔好咁唔開心啦, 為呢d人唔值噃!! 最緊要都係老公同對可愛嘅仔女啫!! 咪鬼啋佢. 仲要多d上嚟傾計添, 呢度會有好多姊妹支持妳, 開心d啦!!!

after being so st ...

別墅

積分: 597

32#
發表於 07-8-31 00:17 |只看該作者
Jayne:
Absolutely not your fault lar … that’s your personal feeling … but still, I agree that you gotta change your blog address and don’t let your brother-in-law or other unsupportive family members/friends knowing it … I also start writing blog and haven’t told my in-law about that … though I didn’t mention anything about them, I just don’t want them to read my feelings, I can’t get along with my in-law, especially my mother-in-law … Jayne, you are already facing lots of stress from work and childcaring, you need to voice out your feelings by telling us, writing blogs, telling your husband, or whatever ways that you will feel good … your kids are so cute and lovely, they are your source of happiness … kiss them more and you will feel better

after being so st ...

大宅

積分: 1557

33#
發表於 07-8-31 00:18 |只看該作者
All NY mami,

我想問有冇人知寄嘢返HK, 帮趁邊間POST公司最好?

別墅

積分: 616

34#
發表於 07-8-31 00:18 |只看該作者
carrie
i could pick u guys up from the ferry. check pm for #
i am sure alvin (1 yr) would love to meet nat nat ;)

nillie
can't wait to meet another HK staten islander. ;) hopefully amanda & austin (5yr) could play together.

socloudy,
congrat. on ur promotion. i have been demoted since i start having kids..haha

別墅

35#
發表於 07-8-31 00:32 |只看該作者
Socloudy:
Are you talking about early intervention program for Corey? I worked as a service coordinator before … WOW, your job sounds so nice … definitely make people jealous/envy, hehe, but sure you have worked hard for this “harvest” … lucky that your parents are supportive … even my first one hasn’t come out yet, I do think occasionally that if I would have a second child, how can I manage?? I am not sure if my mom could/would come to help out again … anyway, that’s too early for me to think about … hehe

Swb91:
Welcome and nice meeting you!
I am now in my first pregnancy and eagerly waiting for the signs of labor … will be due anytime … very excited … hehe … ar, I live in Long Island

Nic:
Nice to hear that Kev has started walking … must be very happy … right now I already started dreaming my boy’s first times … hehe

Rose-mag:
Glad to hear that you are doing well ar … like other moms said, Amanda is really pretty and girlie ar … I wish that my delivery experience will be pleasant as well … right now, my bb is still not down to the cervix … OB just advised me to walk more … I have already walk more lar like around the house and outside … I don’t know what else I could do … anyway, I will keep moving

別墅

36#
發表於 07-8-31 00:39 |只看該作者

To all moms

Dear all moms:
Yesterday, I saw Joyce Cheung for prenatal checkup ... she told me that bb is still high and not really down to cervix … if I maintain what I have been doing now, I would likely deliver close to my expected due date (Sept 8) or even after … since my bb is already over 7 pounds, it would be better if he would come out sooner … in fact, since two weeks ago, after listening to Dr. Wan, I have been moving more and eating less (I mean don’t have to eat extra); also, I have been sleeping more on my right side, but still, bb seems doesn’t wanna get down … what can I do ar? Can anyone give me some suggestions?

洋房

積分: 154

37#
發表於 07-8-31 00:53 |只看該作者
Hi jstn,

When i was pregnant last year and very close to my due date, i was walking alot. i walked three / four hours a day.My doctor told me the same thing about bb is very high and not close to cervix, and i might need to induce labor. After that i started to talk to my bb and tell her not to be a "past due" baby. Hahha hahah.. she listened to me and came on time.
Good Luck:)

原文章由 jstn 於 07-8-31 00:39 發表
Dear all moms:
Yesterday, I saw Joyce Cheung for prenatal checkup ... she told me that bb is still high and not really down to cervix … if I maintain what I have been doing now, I would likely delive ...

男爵府

38#
發表於 07-8-31 01:00 |只看該作者
Jstn,
just keep in mind, you may need C-section.
If then, do not eat Ginger after give birth. Wait until 12nd days or after.
You can still breast feeding from day 1 but only with side laying position.
Do not eat fish.. remember that!

Jayne,
we feel so sad to hear what you said.. about your husband's relatives, who is so childish. that really "none of his business".
Move your blog is good. I don't let fat bear's family to know BK address. because it is my personal space.
Fat bear knows about BK, he is the one who found it for me, while I had my postpartum depression. he even bought me the writing board, so I can write in chinese. to express my feeling. he taught me those chinese word which I am not familiar with..

Yiuheehee,
Actually, all sterilizer works the same, I don't see that they make any big different.
I use the specially baby from Babiesrus, since Amanda born, now, Gabriel is using it, still function very well.

as Carrie said, do not stock up bottles and stuff, you don't know what brand your baby likes.
Like Gabriel, we tried all brands in US, and none of it works on him, then those BK moms in hk post me all japanese bottles and teats, it works for a month, then Gabriel didn't take them again.. then I called Gerber, Avent for help.. (I always do that).. then they send me some sample.. finally, after stuggle with Gabriel for 1.5 months .. finally Gabriel stick with Avent... till now.
I got more than 30 bottles in my basement with all different brands.. some of them even brand new.. Don't know how to deal with them..
for 4 oz, you don't need much, as even your baby drinks 2-3 oz, you can still use 9oz bottle.. for long term, 9oz bottle will be better.

別墅

積分: 616

39#
發表於 07-8-31 01:04 |只看該作者
jstn
you could try exercise more. my friend said walking up & down the stairs work & will make the labor easier. epidural is a must for me. my labor was lonnnnnnnng. and eat more "gi ma wo" & watermelon. you have to confirm with nillie about this. good luck !

男爵府

40#
發表於 07-8-31 01:11 |只看該作者
Sept 2, 2007 Sunday gathering

confirm 人數

nillie 2A2C
CARRIE 2A1C
PATVICBB 2A1C
JAYNE 2A2C
SANDY 2A2C
ALISONLI 1A3C
SHAMOM 1A1C

仲有邊個嚟??
PLEASE pm 我..你哋個名& cell phone, 同要邊度pick up..

swb91, lalang, 3 cats, dorisbee, greentree, yiuheehee, etc..
請confirm 到唔到..

[ 本文章最後由 Nillie_Mami 於 07-8-30 12:29 編輯 ]

首頁

尾頁

跳至