別墅

積分: 864

發表於 07-8-31 01:20 |顯示全部帖子
Carrie,
I think each kid's o既學講o野快慢都有唔同 ?-(, 我妹o個女
17 months 一粒字都唔講, 但到o左兩歲幾返學就開始講o野, 今年o岩o岩六歲喇, 而家想佢停都幾難

原文章由 Carrie210 於 07-8-30 09:30 發表
Shamom
係呀, 我都係咁諗架..帶多d叻叻join gathering,希望佢講野啦, 佢而家乜都唔識講..亦唔肯講, 醫生話18m checkup時要識講10words, 即係花花, 奶奶, etc. 但叻叻都成17m, 一個字都唔識, 我好worry, 想佢近多d你 ...

別墅

發表於 07-8-31 01:31 |顯示全部帖子
swb91,
yes, this is my 1st child ar , is been half way thru lar, just can't wait for the baby born :lol:

複式洋房

積分: 235

發表於 07-8-31 01:36 |顯示全部帖子
Jayne,

Don't worry about what your in law say la, it's good that you have a place to express your feeling and it's totally none of his business. It's not your fault and don't think that way. Tell him he don't read your blog if he doesn't want you to write about your in laws then. You didn't invite him to read it and if he doesn't like it, then why bother to read it wor, and even if you are "bok ton ching" you are not trying to bok his ton ching.... I am so mean.... but it's not your fault, it's his fault that if he CHOOSE to read your blog and he should ACCEPT what you wrote about your own feeling, it's YOUR OWN blog, not his!! Be happy and don't let him bother you!

洋房

積分: 154

發表於 07-8-31 01:38 |顯示全部帖子
swb91 2A1B

what time does the party start?

原文章由 Nillie_Mami 於 07-8-31 01:11 發表
Sept 2, 2007 Sunday gathering

confirm 人數

nillie 2A2C
CARRIE 2A1C
PATVICBB 2A1C
JAYNE 2A2C
SANDY 2A2C
ALISONLI 1A3C
SHAMOM 1A1C

仲有邊個嚟??
PLEASE pm 我.. ...

複式洋房

發表於 07-8-31 01:43 |顯示全部帖子
So Cloudy,

Wow, I like your job , but then my job is ok la, and especially I am the only one in the office, as long as I finish all my work, then no one really comes and bothers me. As you know, there is a lot of gossip and ppl are really 8 in government. But we don't get bounus at the year end though.:cry: But I guess when we have kids, it's hard to have a career and advance at work as the kids would takes up a lot of time and energy. It's good that you have good relationship with your boss. One of my co worker, because she doesn't really get along with our big boss, our big boss actually delay her promotion saying because she took about 3 months maternity leave..... and when I took the maternity leave, I was so afraid that he might delay my promotion too, but thank god, he didn't.

複式洋房

發表於 07-8-31 01:46 |顯示全部帖子
Carrie,

I guess it's ok that Nat Nat doesn't really talk and KEV doesn't speak that much either, all he says now is "mama" "baba" "porpor" "yehyeh" and a couples of other words and took him a long time before he call me mama, and every single time he call me mama, he will then ask for "baba" and "yehyeh". She will talk slowly, or maybe you can try talk more to her, might help?

複式洋房

發表於 07-8-31 01:54 |顯示全部帖子
SoCloudy,

We went to lake george, for 4 days and 3 night. With the whole family, 8 adults and 7 kids. Next time I probably won't go with so many ppl. And my parents in law tag along...... but my own parents didn't come..... ai, long story. but then we didn't plan for my parents in law to come and there is no room for them and I have my father in law staying in our room with us. My husband was like, "My dad will stay with us" and then was like "Is that OK? Sorry" and he snore loud!!! and no privacy for me too and he sleeps early and like around 5 or 6 am, and is waking up and making all the noise!..... so gig hey!!
I agree, you are pregnant and you still have a small one, it's hard to go anywhere, um.... how about curise?

別墅

積分: 597

發表於 07-8-31 02:10 |顯示全部帖子
swb91/Alison/Nillie:

i will keep walking, most likely this is the only way ... hopefully bb will cooperate with me lar ... last night, my husband purposely found some slight slope and steps for me to walk ... i have been eating watermelon gar lar ... yesterday also bought some "pak lin so" ... yes yes, talking to bb might help, too

Nillie, i am open to both natural and c-section as long as it's safe for both bb and me ... of course natural delivery is better lar ... hehe

原文章由 ALISONLI 於 07-8-31 01:04 發表
jstn
you could try exercise more. my friend said walking up & down the stairs work & will make the labor easier. epidural is a must for me. my labor was lonnnnnnnng. and eat more "gi ma wo" & watermel ...

大宅

積分: 2122

發表於 07-8-31 02:16 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 Nillie_Mami 於 07-8-31 01:11 發表

confirm 人數

nillie 2A2C
CARRIE 2A1C
PATVICBB 2A1C
JAYNE 2A2C
SANDY 2A2C
ALISONLI 1A3C
SHAMOM 1A1C

仲有邊個嚟??
PLEASE pm 我.. ...

請暫時預我 1A先, 因本來想帶婆婆黎, 但婆婆可能有約會. 另外, BB剛滿月我未必帶佢黎. 一來婆婆唔係好想佢出街, 二來屋企人怕我一個人take care 唔到佢喎.

我唔熟悉brooklyn的地方, 而且我要轉2程車先可以去到S79巴士站, 所以可唔可以麻煩 肥BEAR黎去8大道接我呀.

男爵府

積分: 7794

發表於 07-8-31 02:22 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 swb91 於 07-8-30 12:38 PM 發表
what time does the party start?

confirm 人數

nillie 2A2C
CARRIE 2A1C
PATVICBB 2A1C
JAYNE 2A2C
SANDY 2A2C
ALISONLI 1A3C
SHAMOM 1A1C
swb91 2A1B
3 cat 1A

Party starts as usual. After 12noon.
It will not be hot enough, so this time, we will not open the pool.. we will have the sand and water box for young kids, and jeep car, plus trampoline for outdoor fun, and we have2/F playroom for indoor fun.

over 3 years old can play chalk, and print on the floor and
wall outdoor.

3 cats,
we will pick up once at 8 Ave, N station.
Need confirm on Saturday afternoon for Sunday time.. ok?
Fat bear will drive his 7persons van for pick up at 8 Ave, N station at about 11:30am-12Noon.. as we need to start BBQ to warm up.. need time, so he can't come out too late..
who needs pick up.
we got 1 infant car seat, 1 booster, and 1 convertable car seat to pick up child. need to make sure what car seat you want.
first come first in..
plus, Alisonli will help to be car pool as well.. so we got 2 cars.

[ 本文章最後由 Nillie_Mami 於 07-8-30 13:26 編輯 ]

別墅

積分: 616

發表於 07-8-31 03:10 |顯示全部帖子
Nillie,
if your husband need help picking up ppl from 8th avenue N train. i could probably leave my kids with nanny first then go pick up ppl on 8avenue.then bring the kids to your bbq. check pm for my #.. let me know.carrie, if that's the case,could you wait on 8th avenue then? i have 2 toddler seats & 2boaster seats. 7 seat suv as well. then we could pick up all together 12 ppl la.

男爵府

發表於 07-8-31 03:13 |顯示全部帖子
alisonli,
你有冇 staten island resident 個toll sticker?
car pool $2.25, 過橋入島嗰個?
你可以之前 放低 大仔,同Austin 喺我屋企, 大仔喺1樓玩wii, Austin 同Amanda 喺2樓玩toys.. 咁架車可以多二個位carpool.. ^o^
all mom with infant,come at any time, 我有地方俾BB 瞓

plus, all mom 記得帶小朋友睡衣, 內褲, 臨走前沖咗涼至返屋企.. 我有毛巾, 你哋唔駛帶

原文章由 Nillie_Mami 於 07-8-30 01:22 PM 發表

confirm 人數

nillie 2A2C
CARRIE 2A1C
PATVICBB 2A1C
JAYNE 2A2C
SANDY 2A2C
ALISONLI 1A3C
SHAMOM 1A1C
swb91 2A1B
3 cat ...

大宅

積分: 3787

醒目開學勳章

發表於 07-8-31 03:49 |顯示全部帖子
Jayne
我都真係唔會理bro in law點講架, 不過講真..真係唔好比in law果邊既人知blog, 費事佢地知你既野咁多, 而家最好係開兩個blog, 你舊既blog照寫番eddy同sophia既野, 新blog唔好比佢地知, 就寫自己野咯..因你仲要同佢同公司, 費事再面左左, 但佢出到口話你..你就唔洗理佢咁多, 一於當佢透明, 佢有咩資格話你jet, 你又唔係講大話, 只係講緊事實, 唔好比佢知你驚左佢呀..唔係第二時佢以為你好蝦.

原文章由 netjayne 於 07-8-30 21:57 發表
i've just changed my blog address..
i got complained from my brother in law that i shouldn't put up my parents in law thing on web...
why is it my fault? why i don't have freedom?
after being so st ...

大宅

醒目開學勳章

發表於 07-8-31 03:52 |顯示全部帖子
nic
咁kev都講野多過叻叻好多呀, 叻叻真係唔肯講..我日日同佢讀書仔, 佢只係鍾意聽, 唔肯跟我講呢..
我驚下次checkup個醫生可能會搵語言醫生比佢, 咁唔知insurance包唔包..唔包就屎火啦...一定好貴...

原文章由 nic977 於 07-8-31 01:46 發表
Carrie,

I guess it's ok that Nat Nat doesn't really talk and KEV doesn't speak that much either, all he says now is "mama" "baba" "porpor" "yehyeh" and a couples of other words and took him a long ti ...

別墅

積分: 616

發表於 07-8-31 03:57 |顯示全部帖子
nillie
wow. you have wii, all problem solved la. my kids r addicted to video games. no toys or babysitter needed.

大宅

醒目開學勳章

發表於 07-8-31 04:04 |顯示全部帖子
vivi
其實我自己都係兩歲幾先識講野, 我媽媽話果時都驚我係啞..哈哈
不過我個心就更係想叻叻好似normal bb咁,係時候要講少少野啦..但睇怕佢都係似我咯..

原文章由 vivi_ma 於 07-8-31 01:20 發表
Carrie,
I think each kid's o既學講o野快慢都有唔同 ?-(, 我妹o個女
到17 months 都一粒字都唔講, 但到o左兩歲幾返學就開始講o野, 今年o岩o岩六歲喇, 而家想佢停都幾難

大宅

醒目開學勳章

發表於 07-8-31 04:15 |顯示全部帖子
Nillie/Alison

It's great!咁有兩架車, 可一次過pickup晒幾個families, 真係又要唔該晒你地呀, 成日都要麻煩你地, 好鬼唔好意思呀ops:" />

咁而家有以下families係ave 8度等pickup:
Carrie 2 A 1 C ( need one toddler car seat)
3cats 1 A ?
Patvicbb 2 A 1 C (決定黎唔黎呢?)
bearbearmattew 2 A 2C (two toddler car seat needed)

仲有冇其他families?

[ 本文章最後由 Carrie210 於 07-8-31 05:38 編輯 ]

男爵府

發表於 07-8-31 04:18 |顯示全部帖子
Dear all,
今次gathering .. every family 會預$20.. for BBQ food& drink
^0^
alisonli,
係呀! 有wii呀! 小朋友大朋友至愛..

原文章由 Carrie210 於 07-8-30 03:04 PM 發表
vivi
其實我自己都係兩歲幾先識講野, 我媽媽話果時都驚我係啞..哈哈
不過我個心就更係想叻叻好似normal bb咁,係時候要講少少野啦..但睇怕佢都係似我咯..

別墅

發表於 07-8-31 04:36 |顯示全部帖子
呢幾日都好似feel BB"踢踢", 不過都唔sure係唔係 , 好似有o個波係到彈o下彈oo, 都係得一至兩o, 同埋都集中下腹靠左邊, 我成日都同BB講叫佢踢多o, 等我feel到佢o既存在mar

男爵府

發表於 07-8-31 05:01 |顯示全部帖子
haha vivi ma
而家你恨佢郁.. 到你35週之後就會叫佢唔好郁到你瞓唔到

原文章由 vivi_ma 於 07-8-30 03:36 PM 發表
呢幾日都好似feel 到BB"踢踢", 不過都唔sure係唔係 , 好似有o個波係到彈o下彈o下o甘, 都係得一至兩o下, 同埋都集中下腹靠左邊, 我成日都同BB講叫佢踢多o的, 等我feel到佢o既存在mar

首頁

尾頁

跳至