有朋友教我買左隻"肥仔水"喂佢...
但情況都冇咩改善到...點算呀???

[ 本文章最後由 cwinnie 於 07-9-19 15:50 編輯 ]

複式洋房

積分: 241

22#
發表於 07-9-19 17:41 |只看該作者
cwinnie,

I don't think it's the problem of the milk powder but you should check the bottle instead.

My daughter is now 7 months old and she had similar problem when she was 4 to 5 months old. I took her to doctor and he said he can hear a lot of "gas" in my daughter's tummy.

I used to use B-free bottles which recommended by my friend that the tube can prevent baby to breathe in too much air when they eat. However I observed sometimes the tube was fill of milk in the middle of her meal and I thought that there may be some problems with the bottles.

Moreover, the B-free bottles come in different speeds of milk flow - level 1, 2 etc. Level 1 was too slow for my daughter when she was 4 mths old, but level is too fast. She was struggling in between the two levels: Level 1 - eat too long and got tired; Level 2 - too fast and got choking

Then I changed to use bottle with a nipple which has a "+" opening, the milk flow is controlled by the sucking of the babies, so I don't need to worry about the flow speed. THe problems resolve immediately.

I am not saying that your baby has the same issue as mine one, but you can take this as a reference and investigate what's cause of your problem.

原文章由 cwinnie 於 07-9-19 15:49 發表
我都想講講我個bb女(5個幾月啦)食奶既情況..
佢而家每4個鐘食一次..但每次5oz.都食唔晒..
仲要係喂個幾鐘...唉......
有時仲要嘔返晒出來...尼個情況由出世到而家啦..
帶佢去睇醫生..醫生話佢冇野...
帶佢去健康院.. ...

大宅

積分: 3145

環保接龍勳章

23#
發表於 07-9-20 07:59 |只看該作者
cwinnie,

你有否考慮下幫佢轉排氣奶樽試下, 我有朋友個囡都係成日飲完就嘔, 就算抱左好耐先放落床都嘔到成地係, 唉......:tongue:

之後轉左奶樽, 好左好多, 嘔奶情況大大改善, 不如你就又試下啦, bb成日咁嘔, 長期嘔埋d胃酸, 對個胃係勁唔好, 第時食糊同食粥個胃差左會難消化呢。

別墅

積分: 810

24#
發表於 07-9-20 10:25 |只看該作者
hi danny,

希望我BB都可以咁吸收就好喇,我BB依家都係平均一日食得5餐咋,因為夜晚瞓得耐,所以計返就食得少餐。尋日仲只係食得4餐添!唉,我都知呢D係冇得迫,因為迫佢佢會好慘咁,佢唔食就算,等佢自己肚仔餓時叫食先啦,咁佢會順攤D。

不過我又有第二樣野煩喇,就係BB已經兩日冇pu pu痾。佢未試過架,最多都係一日。會唔會係開始食多左奶粉會咁呢?定係關隻奶粉事??佢依家一日有兩餐食思敏兒,其他食pump出的人奶。如果今日都冇,要唔要去睇E生呢?

大宅

積分: 4981

25#
發表於 07-9-20 11:24 |只看該作者
多謝你地既回覆同意見,
我會試下...
我真係好想亞女可以好好地咁食奶.
想佢健康多過想過中六合彩!
唉:cry:

別墅

積分: 530

26#
發表於 07-9-20 12:20 |只看該作者
原文章由 joyce1024 於 07-9-20 10:25 發表
hi danny,

希望我BB都可以咁吸收就好喇,我BB依家都係平均一日食得5餐咋,因為夜晚瞓得耐,所以計返就食得少餐。尋日仲只係食得4餐添!唉,我都知呢D係冇得迫,因為迫佢佢會好慘咁,佢唔食就算,等佢自己肚仔餓時叫食先啦,咁佢會順攤D。

hi joyce,
你可以試吓同佢換片嗰陣時,輕輕按吓佢個肛門(睇書教),等佢有便意,又或者用探熱針(醫生教),因為可能已經變硬,我兩者都有試過,ok,不過我覺得可以試吓按肛門先,因為始終你主要都係餵人奶,水份會多啲,冇咁快硬啩!
我bb依家都係食二,三安;其實我本來都想餵人奶,不過啲老人家極力反對,驚個孫食唔飽喎,我依家真係好後悔冇餵人奶,因為bb成日打噴嚏,我唸唔知係咪啲鼻敏感遺傳咗比佢!
係呢,你有冇飲返多啲湯水呀(之前睇到你話唔够奶)?餵人奶應該越餵越有嗰喎,唔好比心情影響!

別墅

27#
發表於 07-9-21 14:35 |只看該作者
hi danny,

按肛門我尋晚試過了,結果到今朝先有便便,儲埋3日,真係好多!!
囡囡今日又扭計,食奶唔聽話真係令我憂心。淨係為左餵奶一件事已經咁樣,第時大D更多野煩,做媽咪真係唔易。
埋身餵人奶真係一件好開心既事,睇見佢食得好lum咁,個心真係好甜。埋身餵的時候佢係好地地,只不過我就快返工,pump左出來要用樽餵,就係囡囡食樽唔太聽話,我先狠心諗住完全唔俾佢埋身一段時間,等佢可以用下樽樽食,食返好D先再俾佢啜返我。可能就係咁樣,我覺得我D奶量開始少左。加上佢食奶唔聽話,我又担心,可能咁樣影響得更大。我都有日日飲湯水架喇,但都係冇坐月時咁多奶。呢排囡囡都係咁樣,我覺得自己好難做到唔担心囉。有時晚上得我一個人揍佢,餵奶真係餵到發蚊憎,所以都試過埋身俾佢食返,但咁樣就會搞到佢食奶既時間亂亂地。我62 99都唔係咁鐘意我餵人奶,雖無講到好明咁叫我唔好餵,但都係成日講話食奶粉肥D好D,唉,我都想佢肥肥白白,健健康康。但衰在佢依家乜奶都食得唔好咁,攪到我好唔開心囉。

而且囡囡好似食左奶粉之後,塊面出左D紅野,塊面鞋sap sap,唔知係咪隻奶粉唔岩佢,佢食思敏兒的,都唔知好唔好同佢轉。

別墅

28#
發表於 07-9-22 12:43 |只看該作者
原文章由 joyce1024 於 07-9-21 14:35 發表
hi danny,

埋身餵人奶真係一件好開心既事,睇見佢食得好lu ...

hi joyce,
塊面啲嘢係咪紅紅哋,中間有啲膿咁,e生話係油脂粒,通常係初生b先有(三個月大前),之前我阿b成面都係,身邊啲人話好多bb都有,唔洗理佢,不過我見冇"謝"過,驚攪到爛面,跟住又去睇e生!你襯唔係好多,多啲同佢抹面啦!

別墅

29#
發表於 07-9-22 12:52 |只看該作者
hi joyce,
我bb之前係醫院食美素力,跟住出嚟轉森永,跟住依家又轉a+,轉奶粉真係好煩,你不如睇定啲先!

等待驗證會員

積分: 1765

30#
發表於 07-9-25 21:27 |只看該作者
你62,99痴痴地 ,全世界既人都知人奶係最好!!!佢地竟然反其道而行!!!! 我62,99仲怪我唔餵人奶!!!你叫你62,99搬去火星住!!!
原文章由 joyce1024 於 07-9-21 14:35 發表
hi danny,

埋身餵人奶真係一件好開心既事,睇見佢食得好lu ...
我都係想做個好人''遮''

複式洋房

積分: 245

31#
發表於 07-9-25 21:38 |只看該作者
help the baby massage the tummy( use bb oil) or traditional saying cooking oil may be bb's tummy have wind can't poo .It does help i used to massage bb's tummy than she will have poo poo but one thing u feed breast milk should not have any problem ga ??
May be also u can try to chg formula milk my girl she chg milk to cow and gate she have poo poo all the times but of cos all ppl are different.

別墅

32#
發表於 07-9-26 22:57 |只看該作者
hi danny,

我BB面上的係紅色一撻撻,我同佢搽左保濕依家好好多了。
你BB飲奶好D嗎?
我BB呢幾日好左少少。大家努力啦!

凍冰冰,
我6299的說話就當係耳邊風。心情都好左好多。

大宅

積分: 1376

33#
發表於 07-11-7 01:37 |只看該作者
我個女都係咁佢出世時係輕磅b呀得2.66kg(5.7磅),開頭1~2個月都食到4~5oz~但而家3個半月就只有食3~4oz~我都唔知點解又係不停咁喊~唔知點解自己個bb會食奶食得咁差~:-(
後來我問左朋友,朋友話會唔會你個女個咀太細食唔到,or個奶咀太硬,個b本身懶左,或者0的奶粉,人奶唔夠甜呀,定係個肚有風~
等等問題~

我就逐一去試!!
方間有0的奶咀有媽媽乳頭既軟身~bb啜起上黎唔使咁用力~
甜度問題我會加少少腸痛水(用黎驅風,飲完會放多0的屁),不知咁做好唔好,不過佢又肯飲~加左幾次佢肯飲番我又冇再加~佢都肯飲~
懶既問題---有時會等佢半訓同唔訓之間餵佢,or吱dd俾佢等佢飲,有少少得少少,好過冇...

不過睇完上面既安慰之後,我都好有感受,我都唔會再迫bb飲~等佢自己飲啦~都冇計
而家個bb都會有時乖乖地自己飲哂4oz....慢慢黎啦
佢而家重12磅度:lol:

複式洋房

積分: 131

34#
發表於 07-11-7 11:07 |只看該作者

回覆 #19 joyce1024 的文章

hello joyce,

i also got drepression after giving birth..i was afraid my baby cant grow up as well and cried cried all the time...my situation was even worse that i moved to singapore and my parents didnot accompanied wif me..so i have to face all the problems...but thx God..my son now is 4mth+,he still drink 5oz and sometimes cant finish..my son is v..funny..he sometimes want milk every 2 and half hrs..sometimes more than 6hrs but still cant finish milk..then when i heard 1 of my fd's baby daughter drinks 6oz when she was 3mth..then i starts to force myself and give pressure to myself..then 1 day my son suddenly didnot want to drink water(he is willing to drink normally) and drink milk v...slow.sometimes more than 3hrs to finish 5oz..i was v....worried and blame myself..
after that..i wont force my son to drink when he doesnot want..or feed him when he falls asleep..then he can finish it very fast..within 10mins..

then i start to think deeply...babies are birth for eat and sleep..if they are hungry or sleepy..they will cry....and i had listened to the radio..it talked abt baby health..the professional doctors said milk is not the most most important thing for baby..baby needs most is sleep and water..
when they have enough sleep..they will grwo fast and good health..when they have plenty of water..they will go motion daily..
abt baby's weight..the nurse told me..never let your baby gets overweight..!! overweight will affect baby's future..they are v...difficult to keep fit..so if your baby has reached the normal weight..then dun worry..
BTW...breastfeeding is the best to baby..but baby who has been breastfeeding will look lighter and thinner becoz formula got extra fat..formula ofcoz worse than breastfeeding....

many mami and i also had this problem..so dun feel lonely..we can support each other!!

lucas mama

複式洋房

積分: 131

35#
發表於 07-11-7 11:38 |只看該作者
原文章由 joyce1024 於 07-9-19 10:35 發表
其實呢個“食奶問題“通常會維持幾耐呢?我BB呢兩日最後一餐奶係晚上10點半,佢瞓到第二朝6,7點。但又唔肚餓,跟住又等到9點幾10點先肯食奶。咁樣隔成10至12個鐘冇食奶O唔OK架?佢得兩個零月大,你地BB有冇咁樣??

我真係好担心:-| ...

sometimes baby wants to sleep more than eat..
my son normally drink milk on time..but sometimes
he cries then i feed him,he drinks 1-2oz and push out..and continoue to cry..
sometimes he has "air" is dummy..then i try to make his "air" out..and he will feel better then drink again..
but sometimes he still cry untill fall asleep..

so i suggest you to give warm water to your baby between every meau, after waking up and bath..becoz baby will feel thirsty..after abt 1/2hr/when your baby cry....feed milk..

no matter what..do remember sleeping is the best for baby..no sleep..even u feed baby a lot..baby will not grow up well and always be sick..

cheer up!!

首頁

尾頁

跳至