潮流時尚

跳至

首頁

尾頁

洋房

積分: 58

21#
發表於 07-9-15 14:19 |只看該作者
what is the problem for tulip to share her SA information to other members? 要埋堆去你地個chanel talk. 就可以互相交換情報阿邊個買唔到,你可唔可以問下你個sa 有無xxx , 落埋order…. --- tulip 無埋堆,你地就比說話人聽, 好話人唱開晒, 人地SA in US可以同hk 做生意, 又與你何干?? 所有risks, tulip已經清楚表明立場, 買家自負, 最后買家要放售, tulip都無計,呢個係自由而公開市場, this is out of her control,既然你地得到你要的chanel, 仲有好多人on wait list. 唔通明知有其他source, 我要比多幾千蚊去bid或去xx station 買一個為咗自己個大人高興的chanel?? 你地唔該諗下你地係自私定正義的站出來說話.

男爵府

積分: 5660

22#
發表於 07-9-15 17:49 |只看該作者
ramen,
O, the coco cabas is still available??? as u told me it was sold
if it's still available, pls pm me...thx a lot

i think everyone should RELAX.....don't be too sensitive.....
Bk is a place for everyone to share....

男爵府

積分: 5658

23#
發表於 07-9-15 17:56 |只看該作者
Hi peepee,

My coco cabas is sold already lar. It was kalani and fatping1 remembered that I had made post for selling it in another thread so they mentioned it here in this thread. Maybe I should update that post as to avoid confusion.

Sorry about the confusion.

原文章由 peepee 於 07-9-15 17:49 發表
ramen,
O, the coco cabas is still available??? as u told me it was sold
if it's still available, pls pm me...thx a lot

i think everyone should RELAX.....don't be too sensitive.....
Bk is a ...

男爵府

24#
發表於 07-9-15 17:59 |只看該作者
Yes peepee,

Cannot agree more...let's RELAX!

男爵府

25#
發表於 07-9-15 18:18 |只看該作者
peepee,

I see you are still interested in the Coco Cabas, but may be there is one thing you may want to know.

The bag looks very good and chic when it is all filled up with tissue paper which makes the bag very stuff and 挺 and it looks really cool . But when it comes to daily use, since the material (PVC) is very soft. So after you put your wallet, phone, key, tissue, etc. into the bag it will then become very 墜 and the shape will lost totally. And the bag will become very flat.

If you are really interested maybe you could check it out first in Mxxxx Station before committing of buying one.

珍珠宮

積分: 46747

趣教勳章 畀面勳章 貢獻勳章 大廚勳章 遊學勳章 冬日勳章 春季勳章 BK Milk勳章 hashtag影視迷勳章 月餅勳章 開心吸收勳章

26#
發表於 07-9-15 19:02 |只看該作者
bennycck,

我相信其實呢度冇人係因為自私而指正TULlP1。

老實講如果你有跟足各人的posts, 你應該發覺一開始時是TULlP1先話有些會員不肯公開某些SA的資料。我想,如果你有留意,我本人原本是沒有任何海外SA的contact的。我的立埸是就算沒有姊妹肯告訴我這些資料我都不會怪她們。因為,沒有人有責任要去告訴我該些資料!!! 而其實…如果識英文的也可於網上找到該些資料!!!

到現在我知某些海外SA的contact了,但我也不會周圍告訴人。因為, 從海外購物實在有太多的不明朗的因素了。可能有些人做事不會太小心一些背後的可能問題(尤其是法律上的問題), 但我不是。在衡量過我可不能承受出錯的責任後, 我是肯定不會再透露給其它人的。好彩沒有人問過我拿。

極希望該些不明這個道理的人清醒…因為我用了極久才寫好以上的話的!謝!

原文章由 <i>bennycck</i> 於 07-9-15 14:19 發表

what is the problem for tulip to share her SA information to other members? 要埋堆去你地個chanel talk. 就可以互相交換情報 – 阿邊個買唔到,你可唔可以問下你個sa 有無xxx 款, 落埋order…. --- tulip 無埋堆,你地就比說話人聽, 好話人唱開晒, 人地SA in US可以同hk 做生意, 又與你何干?? 所有risks, tulip已經清楚表明立場, 買家自負, 最后買家要放售, tulip都無計,呢個係自由而公開市場, this is out of her control,既然你地得到你要的chanel, 仲有好多人on wait list. 唔通明知有其他source, 我要比多幾千蚊去bid或去xx station 買一個為咗自己個大人高興的chanel?? 你地唔該諗下你地係自私定正義的站出來說話
Please do not quote any information posted by fungwongphie.
不誠實使用電腦會構成罪行,切勿以身試法。
何謂不誠實使用電腦??

別墅

積分: 777

27#
發表於 07-9-15 23:07 |只看該作者
Tulip,
hahaha.. dog eye?? I love dogs wor...
Honestly, I've seen many Bk mom being cheated here at.

'm sure if you probably remember a BKmom buying a FAKE coco cabas ... I just want to remind ramen and HOPE she wasn't another victim.
I didn't implied anything.. in fact, I didn't need to imply... I did PM Ramen toldl her my concern...
you sound like a wounded bird.. crying for HELP here wor....... and getting all suspicious that everybody are out there to GET you......

what bugs you? is it the fact that you think some of us have an opinion about your generosity.. or really....you think you have been " ignored" by someone before ar????

NO need to get upset wor....keep doing what you 're doing, it's a free world afterall! why do you even care about what others think? No one can STOP you from posting all the info here at BK wor.....
WEll, at least I can't!

[ 本文章最後由 Kalani 於 07-9-15 23:29 編輯 ]

別墅

積分: 777

28#
發表於 07-9-15 23:39 |只看該作者
原文章由 bennycck 於 07-9-15 14:19 發表
what is the problem for tulip to share her SA information to other members? 要埋堆去你地個chanel talk. 就可以互相交換情報 – 阿邊個買唔到,你可唔可以問下你個sa 有無xxx 款, 落埋order…. --- tulip 無埋堆 ...

wow... what's up with the BIG font ar??? haa haa...

If you all think it's all because those selfish Bxtches didn't want you to buy all the bags, think again!!!!!

We have mentioned countlessly that there's " legal" issue behind...........

It's okay if you don't get it....

( oh well, of course, most Pfers are from the States and don't order from " overseas"... and they wouldn't know about this)

LIke I told TULIP just now... keep doing what she's doing la, if she really wants to.
NO eye see la.

[ 本文章最後由 Kalani 於 07-9-15 23:40 編輯 ]

大宅

積分: 4157

29#
發表於 07-9-16 23:32 |只看該作者
bennycck,

What's the problem with u? If u want TULIP1 to share information with u, just go ahead to PM her... we cannot stop anyone to do things here... I am not the BK admin., i can't delete anyone's post... we are just writing our thoughts of why we DON'T want to share SA information openly with EVERYONE as I don't feel comfortable... I don't want to get blamed by random PM here if they got screwed up by my source... Did u get it? If u like to say we are selfish, just go ahead, i don't care what u say about me as i am just doing what is best for MYSELF, not for EVERYONE on earth!

If TULIP1 thinks sharing SA information is what is best and right for her, she can continue to do, we can't stop her and change her mind... same as u, if u like to "bark" here suddenly, just bark as much as u like as I won't change my thoughts of TULIP1's action...

Few weeks ago, i got my Chanel bag sent wrongly to another address, i just take this risk myself... but i don't want this happen to any BK moms here if they buy the bags from my source.. Frankly, this is not an act of KINDNESS, i just do this to protect myself for not being blamed and start more confusion here... this is what i think is right for me to do...

BTW, I am not blind, no need to enlarge the FONT... unless u are!

原文章由 bennycck 於 07-9-15 14:19 發表
what is the problem for tulip to share her SA information to other members? 要埋堆去你地個chanel talk. 就可以互相交換情報 – 阿邊個買唔到,你可唔可以問下你個sa 有無xxx 款, 落埋order…. --- tulip 無埋堆 ...

[ 本文章最後由 fatping1 於 07-9-16 23:44 編輯 ]

大宅

積分: 4157

30#
發表於 07-9-16 23:34 |只看該作者
ramen,

Thanks for your clarification, may be i have mis-understood your meaning of having tag included with the bag... anyway, as long as u have sold it, that's good...

首頁

尾頁

跳至