尾頁

禁止訪問

積分: 6156

發表於 07-10-4 02:10 |顯示全部帖子
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

別墅

積分: 744

發表於 07-10-4 23:51 |顯示全部帖子
Usually is my elder son dont want to share the toys with his brother, sometimes when my younger son playing the toys and the big one goes to take his toys then usually he will cry never hit his big brother, only if the big one playing the toys and the small one wants to take his toys then the big one will hit him and say no to him then the small one will cry again! I can see that the small one is much better than the big one, sometimes if the small one playing the toys if his brother or friends wants to play he will share with them or give the toys to them.:lol:

原文章由 estherchong 於 07-10-3 22:39 發表

想 請 教 你 兩 個 仔 會 否 打 架﹖ 我 全 職 湊 兩 個﹐ 都 係 3 歲 和 1 歲 半 。 大 約 半 年 前﹐ 大 成 日 蝦 細 。 到 左 最 近﹐ 發 現 大 蝦 細 時 ﹐ 細 會 發 老 皮 反 抗 ﹐ 變 成 打 交 無 時 停 。 我 已 經 成 ...

大宅

積分: 2807

發表於 07-10-10 19:34 |顯示全部帖子
At the beginning it was OK. My daughter was very excited when the baby arrived.

I think my problem is, although I know it's impossible to be absolutely fair, and that I should treat each child as a unique person, I cannot stop other people being nice to the baby - and to the baby only. I have been trying to "keep balance" by turning my attention to my daughter whenever such things happen, but somehow such measure makes things worse. I think she may now have a vague idea that I feel sorry for her, and she may even feel that she should feel sorry for herself.

What should I do when people are being nice to the baby? No matter what I do, I feel it's wrong.:-|
laughin' to keep from cryin'

大宅

積分: 1136

發表於 07-10-11 00:54 |顯示全部帖子
Wawamama,
If you think like that, then it is easier for your daughter to think the same way. First you need to change the way you think, then you can correct your daughter!

For me, I always praise my daughter as she is beautiful and smart. For the baby, as he is small, it is natural for anyone to say he is cute and I will say to my daughter that she also received all these compliments when she was a baby, so no need to get jealous.

For my case, my daughter also think the baby is cute and I never see any jealousy from her in terms of getting compliments from strangers.

原文章由 wawamama 於 07-10-10 07:34 PM 發表
At the beginning it was OK. My daughter was very excited when the baby arrived.

I think my problem is, although I know it's impossible to be absolutely fair, and that I should treat each child as a ...

大宅

發表於 07-10-11 19:12 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 xother 於 07-10-11 00:54 發表
Wawamama,
If you think like that, then it is easier for your daughter to think the same way. First you need to change the way you think, then you can correct your daughter!

For me, I always praise my ...

Xother your are absolutely right! Sometimes I feel my daughter can actually read my mind!

I tried to reason with her yesterday. Her Dad bought a nice toy and both kids soon started fighting. My daughter, being the stronger one, got it and ran to her room. I asked her (in my normal voice) whether she felt good about it, she said yes. I asked her whether her brother felt good about it, she said no. Then I asked her whether she was happy that her brother cried...she did not answer me...

I need to think about this...

大宅

發表於 07-10-13 01:00 |顯示全部帖子
wawamama,

From day 1 of my pregnancy, I told my daughter that she will have a best friend coming to live with us and from time to time, she believes that the younger brother is her best friend in life. Now she will kiss him every morning before she went to school and every parent saw it, they will says it is so sweet!

Going back to your story, if your daughter cannot answer your questions, it means that she feel guilty and it is time for you to correct her. Give her the situation that let play together and both will be happy. I always ask my daughter how she likes to be treated and she will understand why she needs to share. Or you creat the situation that the younger one got the toys and ask her how she feels. It works for my daughter all time!

Now my daughter is going to turn 5yrs this month and she acts like a peace keeper in the house. When I have arguement with daddy, she will either tell daddy to apologise or ask me why I am upset about daddy. She is so innocent and she seems understand why the arguement start and decide to stand on one side only. I am so glad that she is my daughter and whenever I ask her whom she loves most, the answer is always "FAMILY" because she loves us as a family, not a single person.

原文章由 wawamama 於 07-10-11 07:12 PM 發表

Xother your are absolutely right! Sometimes I feel my daughter can actually read my mind!

I tried to reason with her yesterday. Her Dad bought a nice toy and both kids soon started fighting. My ...

男爵府

積分: 6328

發表於 07-10-18 16:53 |顯示全部帖子
現在佢地一爭玩具就頭痛呀....有時我都會望下佢地點樣處理先,如果邊個太過份我先會出聲,因為我費時次次佢地嘈或者爭玩具都要大人出馬.....

唉........真係煩

大宅

發表於 07-10-19 03:12 |顯示全部帖子
if they dont share toys together, then set a limit of time of each kids. It is fair and stop all argument, but ultimately it is better for them to learn sharing.

原文章由 my1215sui 於 07-10-18 04:53 PM 發表
現在佢地一爭玩具就頭痛呀....有時我都會望下佢地點樣處理先,如果邊個太過份我先會出聲,因為我費時次次佢地嘈或者爭玩具都要大人出馬.....

唉........真係煩 ...

大宅

發表於 07-10-22 19:38 |顯示全部帖子
昨日終於與家姐講,如果佢唔錫細佬,細佬就唔同佢玩啦。佢聽完態度有明顯轉變。

不知道我是否太樂觀了,我總覺得如果家姐有機會教細佬的話(例如寫字、砌積木),兩人關係應該可以改善囉。

首頁

尾頁

跳至