子爵府

積分: 12254

畀面勳章

41#
發表於 07-10-26 10:43 |只看該作者
mrsrose:

想再請問,因去世老人家是僱主,是否一样可以不用回菲律賓呢? Thank you。

原文章由 mrsrose 於 07-10-25 23:36 發表

如解僱信寫明解僱原因係老人家不在+death cert. copy,工人可以唔使返菲律賓,可在港轉僱主,所以唔駛經Agent及唔收費。就算用Agent根據法例在港轉工只可收工人10%即HK$348.- ...

複式洋房

積分: 311

42#
發表於 07-10-26 14:35 |只看該作者
Mrs. Rose,

It's me again, need to ask u some question:
I got a phone call last nite from financial company saying that my maid had borrow $ from them, i said i already fired her, then she ask me to fax them a termination letter show that my maid had been left. Is it necessary to fax the letter to them? How can i prove that she is no longer work in my house?

Thank you.

複式洋房

積分: 263

43#
發表於 07-10-26 16:54 |只看該作者
Hi Mrs. Rose,

My bun bun just arrived on 21st Oct and she said she can't adapt herself to HK's environment and wanted to resign by giving me one-month notice. What should I do?

As you know, as an employer, we paid visa/consulate fee, medical check-up fee and levy as well. Can I charge her for all these loss. More important is, she just arrived and this is the period we are giving training. If she doesn't continue, why I need to spend time and effort to train her up? But she said she'll stay here for one-month only.

Help...

大宅

積分: 1624

44#
發表於 07-10-27 20:30 |只看該作者
原文章由 carmankm 於 07-10-26 14:35 發表
Mrs. Rose,

I got a phone call last nite from financial company saying that my maid had borrow $ from them, i said i already fired her, then she ask me to fax them a termination letter show that my maid had been left. Is it necessary to fax the letter to them? How can i prove that she is no longer work in my house?

You can fax them the copy of contract termination notice letter which you had submitted to HK Immigration. Then they will stop bothering you.

大宅

45#
發表於 07-10-27 20:34 |只看該作者
原文章由 namnam2007 於 07-10-26 16:54 發表
Hi Mrs. Rose,

My bun bun just arrived on 21st Oct and she said she can't adapt herself to HK's environment and wanted to resign by giving me one-month notice. What should I do?

As you know, as an employer, we paid visa/consulate fee, medical check-up fee and levy as well. Can I charge her for all these loss. More important is, she just arrived and this is the period we are giving training. If she doesn't continue, why I need to spend time and effort to train her up? But she said she'll stay here for one-month only.

No, you can't charge her for those items you mentioned. You will still have to pay for her return flight ticket, food and travelling allowance and her salary.

Perhaps you should ask your agent to talk her further to see if they can change her decision.

大宅

46#
發表於 07-10-27 20:35 |只看該作者
原文章由 BenBBall 於 07-10-26 10:43 發表
mrsrose:

想再請問,因去世老人家是僱主,是否一样可以不用回菲律賓呢? Thank you。

可以

複式洋房

積分: 116

47#
發表於 07-10-27 22:21 |只看該作者

工人要求唔放假

本人第一次請工人,請指教:
工人要求唔放假,咁係咪要補返$$比佢? 即係3,480/ 30日 再 x 返4日比佢?

感謝你的幫忙。

大宅

積分: 1055

48#
發表於 07-10-28 02:45 |只看該作者
Hi Mrs Rose :

我想出來工作需要請工人 ,
但老公一個月人工唔夠
$15000 ,
又無定期存款HK$
36 萬或以上
請問申請前如果問人借
36 萬存落自已個戶口,
再影印底戶口
資料比 Agent
即日或數日後取出那
36 萬還返比人 ,
咁樣方法得唔得 ?
如果唔可行 ,
我又可否找我哥哥(他人工超過
15000但不同住)做申請人 ,
之後再替我打工?
如果也唔可行 ,
還有甚麼方法 ?

please  help !! 

複式洋房

積分: 261

49#
發表於 07-10-28 10:24 |只看該作者

Phillippino or indonesian?

Dear Mrs Rose,
I need to hire a maid to take care of my newborn starting in Feb 08. Both of us will be at work and our moms will take turn to come during the week, but the maid will be the primary caretaker. Should I choose a phillippino or indonesian maid? Also is it better to hire from overseas or local contract end ones? Thanks a lot!!

複式洋房

積分: 151

50#
發表於 07-10-28 19:51 |只看該作者
我的問題是我想請一個bun bun,佢以前喺HK做了6年,現在從Phillipines回來on tourist visa,如我要請佢,佢要由tourist visa 轉做work visa.手續麻煩嗎?她要返phillipines嗎?

大宅

積分: 1004

51#
發表於 07-10-29 01:38 |只看該作者

new question

Mrs Rose

May I ask if you have advice on how we can prepare, if bun bun is not performing to our standard (like safety of kids, very lazy, even if ask her to do something she will say she's too tired or no time). We realized this right after a couple of weeks because she's very "slow". Not sure if she's really that slow or pretending. We kindly told her the expectations again and even showed her how to do the things quicker, like washing the bathroom.

Oh my....at times it gets very sticky because of her slow motion and poor attitude. We thought about giving her warning letters and do you think having 3 times will be good enough to send her away without the compensation?

Many thanks.

大宅

積分: 1714

52#
發表於 07-10-29 10:19 |只看該作者
Mrs Rose

May I have your professional advice on my case as followed:

My grand-mother will terminate her maid soon after her elderly home arrangement confirmed. I am currently 21 weeks pregnant and want to hire her maid to my home.

What should I do for such "transfer"? Can I complete this "transfer" in any agent, or must be in the original agent when my grand-mother had hired her maid? What is the charge for this type of "transfer" in general?

Thanks very much in advance.

複式洋房

積分: 132

53#
發表於 07-10-29 14:11 |只看該作者

印傭問題

Dear Mrs Rose

想請你給予意見。本人現在請了一個印傭,由今年4月尾上工,在9月時通知我話明年3月要去印尼,話媽媽掛住佢,我即時問佢,你是否結婚?她沒有正面回答,到近期,我再問她,她終於承認3月要返印尼結婚,我真是不知所措,現有以下問題諮詢大家:
1.她是我現成請的,所以agency話佢要出境一次?
2.我應否准許她放假回印尼結婚?
3.我諗我要兩手準備,宜家諗緊會請海外菲菲定印印好?我守要條件係湊bb掂(my son six's mth now)和做家務得
4.如果我給我的工人放假,我又驚佢大肚及一去不返?

最矛盾的是由於佢係香港做個一份contract (2years),所以做家務及湊bb都總算OK,係平時少回應,問一句答一句,及做錯事不會say sorry..

請你幫忙解答我的疑問吧! Thanks
各位好,我是2007年5月份的新紮媽媽,各位請多多指教! :wave:

別墅

積分: 997

54#
發表於 07-10-30 00:38 |只看該作者
Dear Mrs Rose/ All:

我請咗個完約的菲菲照顧BB,佢剛由菲回來,我想佢做個Medical check up,可以嗎?在普過診所的OK 嗎?在荃灣或葵涌區有冇介紹呢?
另外,我現考慮將BB同菲菲在平日搬去我阿媽家中,周末把BB或同埋菲菲一齐回我家,可以嗎?是否要通知Immigration Dept 或要重新做個一份約?請比D意見!Thx!

大宅

55#
發表於 07-10-30 20:13 |只看該作者
原文章由 sumbaby 於 07-10-27 22:21 發表
本人第一次請工人,請指教:
工人要求唔放假,咁係咪要補返$$比佢? 即係3,480/ 30日 再 x 返4日比佢?

感謝你的幫忙。

Yes, 3480/30 or 3480/31 or 3480/28 or 3480/29.

大宅

56#
發表於 07-10-30 20:24 |只看該作者
原文章由 Tsun~媽媽 於 07-10-28 02:45 發表
Hi Mrs Rose :
我想出來工作需要請工人 ,
但老公一個月人工唔夠
$15000
又無定期存款HK$
36 萬或以上
請問申請前如果問人借
36 萬存落自已個戶口,
再影印底戶口
資料比 Agent
即日或數日後取出那
36 萬還返比人 ,
咁樣方法得唔得 ?
如果唔可行 ,
我又可否找我哥哥(他人工超過
15000但不同住)做申請人 ,
之後再替我打工?
如果也唔可行 ,
還有甚麼方法 ?

作用不大,因定期存款係要睇過去6個月,唔係只睇現在。塭你哥哥做Sponsor擔保人就無問題,唔係做申請人。佢寫封信俾入境處話,因亞妹唔究入息證明,佢會負責出糧俾工人,就可以架喇。

大宅

57#
發表於 07-10-30 20:28 |只看該作者
原文章由 Misskat 於 07-10-28 19:51 發表
我的問題是我想請一個bun bun,佢以前喺HK做了6年,現在從Phillipines回來on tourist visa,如我要請佢,佢要由tourist visa 轉做work visa.手續麻煩嗎?她要返phillipines嗎?

不能由tourist visa 轉做work visa架,她要返phillipines重新申請。你同佢去菲律賓領事館問下Direct Hire既手續要點做。

大宅

58#
發表於 07-10-30 20:44 |只看該作者
原文章由 ShiMama 於 07-10-28 10:24 發表
I need to hire a maid to take care of my newborn starting in Feb 08. Both of us will be at work and our moms will take turn to come during the week, but the maid will be the primary caretaker. Should I choose a phillippino or indonesian maid? Also is it better to hire from overseas or local contract end ones? Thanks a lot!!

Philippines domestic helper will be a better choice. It will be even better if she is a License Nurse or a License in Midwifery. What I am more concern about is the grandmothers who will be taking turn to look after the baby. As you know elder person will naturally have their own method in taking care of baby. You case is TWO grand advisors. Your maid will have problem listening and following orders, this part you have to be careful. If the grandmothers cannot understand English and you need the maid to communication with them alot, then you may consider Indonesian domestic helper instead,

Overseas maid will be easier to teach then local.

大宅

59#
發表於 07-10-30 21:05 |只看該作者
原文章由 hjm 於 07-10-29 01:38 發表
Mrs Rose

May I ask if you have advice on how we can prepare, if bun bun is not performing to our standard (like safety of kids, very lazy, even if ask her to do something she will say she's too tired ...We thought about giving her warning letters and do you think having 3 times will be good enough to send her away without the compensation?

I do not know about 3 times warning letter things that others are talking about,according to the Labour Ordinance summary dismissal (without compensation)is a serious disciplinary action, it only applies to cases where an employee has committed very serious misconduct or fails to improve herself after the employer's repeated warnings. How many times repeated warning is consider valid is not clearly stipulated in the Labour Ordinance. That will be the judgement of Labour Office.

Have you talk to your agent and ask them to help? You can give her a one month warning notice letter. If no improvement for one month from the date of warning, the letter will be serve as the one month notice.

[ 本文章最後由 mrsrose 於 07-10-30 22:16 編輯 ]

大宅

60#
發表於 07-10-30 21:22 |只看該作者
原文章由 jellycheng 於 07-10-29 10:19 發表
My grand-mother will terminate her maid soon after her elderly home arrangement confirmed. I am currently 21 weeks pregnant and want to hire her maid to my home.

What should I do for such "transfer"? Can I complete this "transfer" in any agent, or must be in the original agent when my grand-mother had hired her maid? What is the charge for this type of "transfer" in general?

If the maid is Indonesian, you can process through any Agency, cost around $2,000 to $3,000. If its Philippines, you can ask her to process the visa application, she will know how to do, only need to pay contract fee $297.50 & visa fee $160.

首頁

尾頁

跳至