尾頁

大宅

積分: 2336

101#
發表於 04-3-10 16:31 |只看該作者

Re: 柴灣媽咪"聚腳地"

甜心糖糖,

我現在七個月了, 所以我會煲腐竹糖水飲, 老人家話唔好落意米及蓮子, 你有無落到呀? 另外,我都有食芝麻糊及杏仁糊, 有人話對BB好。

靚靚的Natalie ^!^ & 可愛的昫光仔仔 :-) * 歡迎來到盈盈&昫光Friends Club* http://by.lilypie.com/tg95p8.png

大宅

102#
發表於 04-3-10 16:37 |只看該作者

Hi oknsca,

相中的小朋友咁鬼馬係唔係就係陽陽呢?

靚靚的Natalie ^!^ & 可愛的昫光仔仔 :-) * 歡迎來到盈盈&昫光Friends Club* http://by.lilypie.com/tg95p8.png

大宅

積分: 1857

103#
發表於 04-3-10 19:13 |只看該作者

I've tried some teething biscuit (Gerber) but he get choked easily. Yes, he is getting angry all-the-day!!!

He's now learning to stand lar, but he can't "climb" well.

大宅

積分: 4367

104#
發表於 04-3-10 23:26 |只看該作者

hello, everymoms,

so many mother living in Chai Wan!!!! Welcom!

[img align=left]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid150/p3e66b2fbef21b335d386b7273109e2fe/f5ec1a3f.jpg[/img]

男爵府

積分: 6651

105#
發表於 04-3-10 23:28 |只看該作者

頭先返來, 終於睇到你地講果間"翠湖"啦, 平時無么點留意到佢個名添. 我都有幫襯過一次咁多啦.

mrswhat,

果 D teething biscuit 唔work嫁, 你個仔會choked 到就更加唔好比, 比牙交好過啦. 玩具反斗城有好多款, 去睇睇啦.

大宅

積分: 1337

106#
發表於 04-3-10 23:46 |只看該作者

小新媽媽 寫道:
[quote]
Joey2002 寫道:
小新媽媽 :係呀,就係個間!個間校舍都幾大架都幾新咁挀木小學都好似幾好架! :-P
oknscq:你有乜野心水呀!

咁有無得去參觀校舍呢??[/quote]

小新媽媽﹕
可以去參觀o架, 我舊年年頭某個星期六上午去參觀過﹐ 妳可以打電話去問o下先﹐ 聖道明地方幾大﹐ 有個露天操場比小朋友踏單車﹐ 爬鐵架等等﹐ 其實我都幾鐘意佢有咁大既露天地方比小朋友活動﹐ 不過參觀既時候﹐ 我見到果度o的設施比較舊﹐ o的膠地墊同單車部分都甩皮甩骨﹐ 所以後尾就無比囡囡去讀﹐ 不過事隔成年﹐ 唔知依家會唔會改善左呢﹖ 如果有其他媽咪近來去參觀過﹐ 請再報料。

Stdominic Kindergarten (click here)

男爵府

積分: 6651

107#
發表於 04-3-11 00:26 |只看該作者

啤梨,
多謝你的資料啊, 問埋你果時有無去睇過:

天主教海星堂幼稚園
愛華堂幼稚園
東華三院捷合鄭氏幼兒院

大宅

積分: 2788

108#
發表於 04-3-11 01:03 |只看該作者

dear oknsca,

It's hard to take care of two although I have a maid and my mum will help out during the day. I am breastfeeding my young one now, so it occupies much of my time (my girl is quite lazy when she was just born, so I had to pump out milk to replenish the shortfall...) now most of the time I am using bottle to feed her breastmilk, so I need to spend time to pump it out. I want to continue breastmilk at least until I go back to work, after mid April, because that's what's good for baby and actually my older son had taken expressed breastmilk (breastmilk feeding in a bottle) for 16 months after he was born.

我有兩個小寶貝!

大宅

109#
發表於 04-3-11 01:07 |只看該作者

Dear claire 11,

I had lived in koway for eight years before I moved out, if you had also lived in Koway Court for over 10 years, we must had met somehow...

New Jade is much better, in terms of location and management. It is close to most of the main shopping places in Chai Wan, and you can either go to Chai Wan market or Hing Wah to do daily shopping ... the management in Koway Court is very bad... I especially hate that they use one of the elevators to transport garbage and it will be smelly afterwards even after so called cleaning...
我有兩個小寶貝!

大宅

110#
發表於 04-3-11 01:14 |只看該作者

小新媽媽

Thank you for updating my information in page one... my first child is a son, while my second child is a girl, who is now 1 and a half month old.

我有兩個小寶貝!

別墅

積分: 654

111#
發表於 04-3-11 12:24 |只看該作者

大家好, 我都係chaiwan媽媽. 我啱啱做左媽媽2個零月. 好多野唔識, 請多多指教!!

大宅

112#
發表於 04-3-11 15:25 |只看該作者

你好 小新媽咪,

我個妹以前都係讀聖道明的(我諗應該係最初個幾屆),地方真係好大,但最有印象的是有一個大型波波池•

大宅

113#
發表於 04-3-11 15:32 |只看該作者

Hi Memi,

Welcome, 你住係邊呢?你個bb係仔仔 or囡囡?如果只是睇相我會估是囡囡, 因為佢好斯文。

大宅

114#
發表於 04-3-11 15:50 |只看該作者

Mattiemama & Memi:

我想問一問你們是否在東區生bb呢? 由於我的經驗已經是三年多前加上當年是住半私家病房,所以想請考你們如果在東區生有什麼要留意: 如是否真係每日只可以兩個人在只定時間內探訪?辛唔辛苦呀?多唔多堂要上呢?
是否真係要帶口罩生bb呢?你們是否用母乳餵bb呢?

大宅

115#
發表於 04-3-11 16:30 |只看該作者

Claire 11,

Both of my children were born in Eastern Hospital... Just like you, the first time I stayed in the semi-private ward and it was very good... this time, there was no semi private ward lor... yeah, you had to wear mask when you were in the labour ward or operaton theatre (I had casearian for this second one!)... but I had taken my mask off during sleep... but the nurse did not scold me or said anything...

Both of my children breastmilk babies (the first one was a premature baby and he had taken expressed (pump out) breastmilk for 16 months)...

I had some bad experience this time in the general ward... some of the nurses were not encouraging in breastfeeding... Since I had casearian, so my gal was fed on formula on the first day and then the second day, when I could walk down from the bed, I started breastfeeding... I still remember one of the nurses.. said the following to me when I went to the nursery and told her that I was there to feed my gal... she said "你餵人奶ah...餵人奶好辛苦gei bor...要兩個鐘頭餵一次, 你要有準備先好... " in a somewhat threatening tone... and then my gal was not drinking well, she lost weight as much as 10% in the first three days and then when one of the nurses asked me how much time she had sucked... I told her about 20 minutes... she said it was not enough ... but I had held my gal for an hour and 20 minutes... she just sucked a short period of time and then she would just sleep, no matter how you tried to wake her up... The nurse somehow implied that I was not doing my best and then said I should feed her more often... for thrist's sake, I was there trying to feed her every two hours and my milk supply was alright (since this is my second child), I thought then should I sit around at the nursery for 24 hours? Remember I just had ceasarian and then my gal was not cooperative... but although my gal was not taking enough fluid, they did not allow me to replenish her milk by bottle or cup... so my gal was dehydrated... I was discharged on the fourth day and my gal had Jaundice (Yellow) because she did not drink well... she only improved after a Dr. at the Chai Wan Maternal and Child Clinic encourged me to use syringe or cup to replenish ... and then there was a nurse in the clinic who taught me the proper way to breast-feed my baby and how to use the bottle cover as a cup to replenish my gal the shortfall of milk...I am still feeding my gal with breastmilk (no formula at all) by both direct breastfeeding and indirect bottle-feed... she only had good weight gain after what the Dr. and the nurse had taught me...

Yeah only two visitors are allowed for three hours everyday... it was hard of course, if my husband or mum could be around to help longer, I won't be so discouraged (If I had not feeding breastmillk for my boy for 16 months previously... I might have given up breastfeeding totally... facing with the discouragement from the nurses...) and of course, it was even hard for me to get up from bed everytime because the bed in general ward is not like those in semi-private ward which you could just press a button and the upper part would tilt up...

There were many sections for you to attend during the stay... I skipped some because I had attended them before when my first child was born there.
我有兩個小寶貝!

別墅

積分: 583

116#
發表於 04-3-11 18:41 |只看該作者

Hi all,

你地好! 我住響杏花邨, 大女2歲4個月, 而家陀住亞二, 預產期係8月中, 係仔o黎o架! 囡囡將於今年9月讀K1, 而家逢星期一,三,五都返PLAYGROUP 玩.
Louisa 澄澄個細佬子皓Max已經響2004年8月4日於聖保祿醫院出世喇! 我個大女叫澄澄, 英文名叫Cherrie, 2001年10月18日響養和出世, 而家3歲喇, 佢好鍾意sports同埋亦都好百厭o架!

大宅

積分: 1337

117#
發表於 04-3-11 19:16 |只看該作者

小新媽媽 寫道:
啤梨,
多謝你的資料啊, 問埋你果時有無去睇過:

天主教海星堂幼稚園
愛華堂幼稚園
東華三院捷合鄭氏幼兒院

小新媽媽:

呢3間我都無參觀過呀, 除左聖道明之外, 柴灣區既幼稚園我只係參觀過杏花村"啟思".

男爵府

積分: 5384

118#
發表於 04-3-11 23:43 |只看該作者

各位靚靚媽咪
唉!可能就黎生得,呢幾日唔知仲咩,成日頭暈暈,夜晚又失眠,搞到我精神唔係幾好!所以呢幾日都沒有心機上來同大家傾計。
就快踏入四月份啦!我既心情就越來越緊張,陀bb原來係一件唔容易既事,由陀個一刻已擔心呢樣個樣,到將來又怕自己不是一位好母親!

小新媽媽
多謝你提點巴士路線,thank you very much!
康翠所謂既街市仔......我唔識點形容!我只幫襯過菜檔一次咋!嘻嘻!

pang-duck
我住你對面個座咋!你有帶埋你仔仔落平台公園玩嗎?
我間唔中都會同老公去翠湖食野,通常叫炸兩和蝦米腸,"正"呀!有去星悅打邊爐嗎?$68全包抵到爛,送埋湯底,仲有小菜、壽司、湯羹、甜品!

claire11
無錯!第四座是公務員樓,我husband is CID。
哈哈!應該話高威留有你唔少腳毛就真,
你打算照4D嗎?我在28週照左(最好在28-32週内照,因胎水和活動空間較多)$1200包DVD和相片,呀b個樣似足老公餅印一樣!後尾有個bk媽咪照4d只需$450~~~~激死我!
煲腐竹雞蛋糖水我落幾粒白果,呢排勁食西瓜,勁去厠所排毒,爽呀! 另想問New jade garden是指新翠嗎?

男爵府

積分: 5384

119#
發表於 04-3-11 23:52 |只看該作者

Dear oknsca ,mattiemama ,啤梨 ,Louisa
Nice to meet you!我四月做媽媽啦!日後要多多指教!教下我凑b心得!

Dear Memi
Hi,恭喜你!bb個樣睡得好甜啊!在東區生bb嗎?

複式洋房

積分: 265

120#
發表於 04-3-12 10:12 |只看該作者

甜心糖糖 :
雖然好快就做人媽咪,但係唔好比自己咁大壓力呀,要放鬆下心情!太大壓力會令到自己好辛苦架,順其自然啦~~~~ 多d同人傾下計會好好多架 :-P
Louisa:
你個小朋友大我個仔仔1個月呀,不過佢趕唔到今年讀k1呀,因為佢遲左呀,要等多1年先讀得,好慘呀~~但係我就諗住8月比佢讀住幼兒班先!你幫你仔仔選左學校未呀?有乜野好心水呢?
樂樂3歲半啦,就快又有多一個弟弟同佢玩啦! 我預產期係12月5號而家會係澳門出世! :-D

首頁

尾頁

跳至