首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 1717

發表於 08-1-19 22:55 |顯示全部帖子
Tsang04,
Recevied la. Thanks so much.

andtong,
I want to know too as the ticket price really very cheap.

I felt you both have very good planning for moving. But for me! I just wanna to move to T.O. this July but did not prepare anything yet!!!
Just going to sell my flat within coming few months, once we got the buyer, then prepare to move... Even I call the transportation company, he felt I ask for quote so early & prefer I call him again on April !!

In fact, should I take action now, such as find the school T.O. for my child, searching for rental in Canada, buy the stuff for moving (like clothes,kitchenwear, etc..) , buy the ticket earlier??

Can you share with me & remind me anything I should take note!!!
Thanks very much in advance!!

複式洋房

積分: 343

發表於 08-1-21 11:03 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 #21 CHU.LAM 的文章

Hi CHU.LAM
I checked from CX. This promotion is only for the flight to Vancouver. Sorry about that.

Actually, I didn't prepare the things too. Two weeks before, it was confirmed that my visa application was appproved. I bought tickets 2 months before because I planned to visit my relative in Vancouver in coming summer hoilday.

I am lucky because my baby is now 18 months old. I do not need to worry in searching school for him at this moment. I don't think it is late if you start planning it now but I suggest you to search more information. e.g. what type of document you need to provide to immigration at Airport. how to application SIN card and (牛奶金)haha....(if you are already PR of Canada, then you may igrone it)

男爵府

積分: 7158

發表於 08-1-21 22:14 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 Tsang04 於 08-1-19 13:50 發表
doggie - may i know the "sales" season of sears? say Jul/Dec every year??

Sears has sales all the time, weekend sales, summer sales, boxing day sales. so just watch out.
depends on what types of appliances you are going to buy, if you buy the whole package - it might be cheaper to buy from the "brick" where you could claim you are the new home buyer. they got special package for buying the major appliance for the house...

大宅

積分: 1207

發表於 08-1-22 00:02 |顯示全部帖子
doggie....thx again...what's "brick"??

原文章由 doggie 於 08-1-21 22:14 發表

Sears has sales all the time, weekend sales, summer sales, boxing day sales. so just watch out.
depends on what types of appliances you are going to buy, if you buy the whole package - it migh ...

]

男爵府

積分: 7158

發表於 08-1-22 01:01 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 Tsang04 於 08-1-22 00:02 發表
doggie....thx again...what's "brick"??

the "brick" is the name of the furniture shop, there is other company, like Leon... they also have sales on the appliances and other furniture..

http://www.thebrick.com/Application/Storefronts/Splashpage.asp
http://www.leons.ca/default.aspx?se=633365137252825000

大宅

積分: 1207

發表於 08-1-22 23:20 |顯示全部帖子
doggie...i c...thx thx...

sales is just ok, if not sales....wow very expensive!!

原文章由 doggie 於 08-1-22 01:01 發表

the "brick" is the name of the furniture shop, there is other company, like Leon... they also have sales on the appliances and other furniture..

http://www.thebrick.com/Application/Storefronts/Sp ...
]

複式洋房

積分: 262

發表於 08-2-18 14:10 |顯示全部帖子
請問各位有沒有幫襯過"美達國際裝運有限公司", 因我較早前打電話去報價, 這公司的收費十分平宜, 太約$6xxx, 250cu.ft., 其後$30cu.ft., 由於價錢實在平宜, 故想請問各位對這公司的意見!謝!

首頁

尾頁

跳至