跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 2014

1#
發表於 04-3-13 14:09 |只看該作者

買俾BB玩具都唔仲意玩 !

買俾BB玩具都唔仲意玩,反而最仲意玩D,益力多罐,水樽,面盆,筲箕等,真激死! 你地BB會唔會咁呀?

別墅

積分: 953

2#
發表於 04-3-13 14:14 |只看該作者

Re: 買俾BB玩具都唔仲意玩 !

我囝囝都係架, 佢好鍾意玩水樽同筲箕 , 玩具就一dd, 有d細個嘅時候冇興趣玩(其實係唔識玩), 但佢大d, 再比佢試吓, 佢又會玩.

琥珀宮

積分: 152003

秋日勳章 炎夏勳章 遊學勳章 春季勳章 趣教勳章 冬日勳章 畀面勳章 環保接龍勳章 大廚勳章 親子達人勳章 wyeth冷知識勳章 叻叻勳章 有「營」勳章

3#
發表於 04-3-13 14:15 |只看該作者

佢地係甘的,其實咪仲好,可以慳番D
你可以放D米入去益力多罐,水樽度,俾佢搖下,聽下聲音;又可以俾個紙巾盒佢,放D野入去俾BB抽下,佢都會好開心,唔一定要買玩具呢!
My Two Princess

伯爵府

積分: 19647

牛年勳章 好媽媽勳章

4#
發表於 04-3-13 18:48 |只看該作者

囡囡bb時,遙控,雜誌.......總之唔應該係玩具的東西佢都鍾意玩,自己的玩具玩一陣就無興趣囉

大宅

積分: 3713

5#
發表於 04-3-16 17:11 |只看該作者

肥嘟媽:

我個女依家十個幾月大,同你囡囡一模一樣,自己D玩具就唔玩,但就鐘意玩雜誌,電話(真o個D),遙控,紙巾,甚至乎佢自己D尿片(當然係未用過o個D啦),vaseline,梳...等等.真係俾佢激死!
[img align=left]http://onfinite.com/libraries/487250/185.jpg[/img]我愛小端宜 :-D

洋房

積分: 420

6#
發表於 04-3-17 18:35 |只看該作者

tuenyima, 肥嘟媽:

我個囡11個月, 又係仲意玩個d野, d紙巾佢逐張抽出黎, 又逐張撕開佢, 佢d手勢真係大人撕紙咁架, 佢好似好仲意聽d撕紙聲咁

仲有, 佢好仲意玩水, 佢一洗親手就要擺埋對腳落去, 我唔俾佢但次次好似打交咁, 成個洗手盤附近都濕晒!!

別墅

積分: 801

7#
發表於 04-3-18 14:21 |只看該作者

My 9 months old daughter is the same as all of your babies, she likes playing with remote control, magazine papers, CD, just about anything I don't want her to play with. Babies are so weird

別墅

積分: 933

8#
發表於 04-3-18 15:37 |只看該作者

我果個都係,俾佢玩既佢唔玩,唔俾佢玩既就爭黎玩. :-P

大宅

積分: 4008

9#
發表於 04-3-20 08:06 |只看該作者

You have to understand there is nothing called TOYS or NOT TOYS in children's eyes. They are interested in playing things that appeal to them, through sound, touch, smell or vision, NOT necessarily by how sophisticated or expensive the toys are.

As a mother of a 3-year old, I have gone thru this period observing my son's fondness of toys. My husband once raised the same question as u all, but when I explained the above to him, he was stunt. Actually, we need not spend lots of money to buy toys for our children. Anything can be made fun & educational if we try to see the world through our children's eyes.

A remote control is fun because he can turn the TV on/off. Hi-fi is fun because it makes sound. Climbing up & down is fun because he can experience physical excitement. The list goes on. BTW, parents often buy toys because they like them or they think their kids like them. The same applies to clothings!!!

別墅

積分: 522

10#
發表於 04-4-8 13:13 |只看該作者

我囡囡都係禁又係仲意玩個d野,紙巾撕到周圍都係.
有一日我去健康院,佢又撕到周圍都係.有個姑娘返而話佢叻.
姑娘話撕紙可訓練手仔ga控制wow!

而千禧bb擋案都話唔洗買太多貴玩具,他們玩日常用品中(對BB不危險品)可以啟發思維.
愛一個人! 要了解,也要開解;要道歉,也要道謝;要認錯,也要改錯;要體貼,也要體諒; 是接受,而不是忍受;是寬容,而不是縱容;是支持,而不是支配;是慰問,而不是質問;是傾訴,而不是控訴;是難忘,而不是遺忘;是彼此交流,而不是凡事交代;是為對方默默祈求,而不是向對方諸多要求; 可以浪漫,但不要浪費;可以隨時牽手,但不要隨便分手。

複式洋房

積分: 396

11#
發表於 04-4-8 15:18 |只看該作者

Agree! No need to buy too many toys, the point is to buy the "right" ones. Every thing is toy in the eyes of a child. I am quite lucky because my son is under training by a therapist and the therapist advise me on what toys to buy, so that I will not waste money ar!!!
[img align=left]http://www.snoopy.com/comics/peanuts/meet_the_gang/images/gang_all.gif[/img]

珍珠宮

積分: 33486

好媽媽勳章

12#
發表於 04-4-10 01:53 |只看該作者

我個仔又係咁,唔係玩具就好鐘意玩,係玩具就唔玩,我生完兩個先明呢個道理,所以阿仔都無乜買玩具比佢,只係隨手拿來,乜都玩

bobomum,
咁你個therapist advise買咩玩具唔side錢呀??thanks等我地學

首頁

尾頁

跳至