積分: 5428

發表於 08-1-24 23:05 |顯示全部帖子
我早兩日先將舊年用剩D YEN換番, 升值10%! 而家去邊度玩都咁貴.

原文章由 BBChu 於 08-1-24 22:54 發表
都真係無得計! 去JAPAN都好慘, D YEN升到咁

別墅

積分: 576

發表於 08-1-25 11:35 |顯示全部帖子
We have been travelling with our own with no tour group since my daughter was 1.5 yrs old. We always go to Japan because of short flight time (only 4 to 5 hrs). My daughter is going to be 5 yrs old and I think we can try a much longer flight hours. Plus also it is really enough to go to Japan. The main reason that I want to try the group tour is because I thought it is not that safe to take the local subways with my daughter especially to places such as Paris. My husband and I have to Spain, Paris, Austria and Switzerland. We would like to go to somewhere which is also interesting for kid, not necessary a disney land like places. I know we can travel with my daughter to Switzerland pretty save but we want to go to somewhere we have never been first (as we stayed quite a long time in Swit., last time) I am interested to go to Milan (Italy). However, is it save to travel with the local subways in Milan? I was told there are a lot of gangster and robbery around. Is that right? Do you travel by the subway or rent a car. Where do you rent a car and is it OK to drive if we can not read other than English? Which country is the best to go with Italy? It seems that most of the mummy blog detail talked about Japan only. Can you mummies share with your experience because this is our first time to Europe with my daughter. Thank you very much!

[/quote]

大宅

積分: 1275

發表於 08-1-25 12:54 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 hazelle 於 08-1-25 11:35 發表
We have been travelling with our own with no tour group since my daughter was 1.5 yrs old. We always go to Japan because of short flight time (only 4 to 5 hrs). My daughter is going to be 5 yrs old an ...

I planned to go to London +/- Paris in late Feb with my son (4 year old). We won't join the tour and will go by our own.
For safety, Paris is a bit worrying, but I think it's still OK, just remember not to stay outside too late. I planned to book a hotel in a more crowded area.
For the food, I plan to bring some noodles and maccaronis, so that if my son refuse to take the fish and chips, there is still something for him, any other suggestion?

子爵府

積分: 10373

貢獻勳章 環保接龍勳章

發表於 08-1-25 13:14 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 mmmmm 於 08-1-25 12:54 發表

I planned to go to London +/- Paris in late Feb with my son (4 year old). We won't join the tour and will go by our own.
For safety, Paris is a bit worrying, but I think it's still OK, just remember ...

其實自悠行真係會開心 D,時間又可以自己控制,不過就樣樣都要自己跟足(加上又要照顧小朋友) ......

返o黎 HK 之後,可否分享一o下你o地o既旅程呀 ?? thanks !! :loveliness:

複式洋房

積分: 301

發表於 08-2-25 16:04 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 #27 KaHeiBaBa 的文章

有冇人剛回來, 可否分享!

Tks.

複式洋房

積分: 257

發表於 08-2-25 18:01 |顯示全部帖子
We plan to go to Swiss, France, Italy for 14 day in coming August. Our itinerary is:

07 Aug - HK to Zurich
08 - 14/Aug : Swiss(Zermatt, Interlaken, Bern, Genve)
14-16/Aug: Italy(Florence, Tuscany)
16-20/Aug: France(Paris, Avignon)
21 Aug - Paris to HK

This is my 1st time to bring my kids 5.5 years of for such a long trip.

伯爵府

積分: 19640

發表於 08-2-26 10:51 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 Mcube 於 08-1-18 15:56 發表
我都打算9月去歐洲呀..想參加勝景遊..
你回來報下料呀..
你係唔係join佢地既至尊歐洲團呀

我參加過東歐豪華團, 收豪華團的$, 但俾平團的食宿, 你話有無攪錯? 口裨亦不好, 你可看看yahoo的旅遊討論區, 俾人'now'及投訴到飛起 , 以後都唔會再join 呢間謀人寺:;pppp:

男爵府

發表於 08-2-26 11:55 |顯示全部帖子
All are nice places. A bit rush for travelling 3 countries in 14 days. Italy is off the track if travel by train or rental car.
Visit Avignon in early to mid July is much better since you can join the Avignon Festival (lots of free performances outside the Palace of the Popes during the festival period) and see the lavender in full blossom in the nearby Provence area.

原文章由 TszwingMo 於 08-2-25 18:01 發表
We plan to go to Swiss, France, Italy for 14 day in coming August. Our itinerary is:

07 Aug - HK to Zurich
08 - 14/Aug : Swiss(Zermatt, Interlaken, Bern, Genve)
14-16/Aug: Italy(Florence, Tuscany)
16 ...

大宅

積分: 1017

發表於 08-2-26 13:06 |顯示全部帖子
I am planning to bring my daughter (4 yr old) together to France and England - 自悠行 for 2-3 weeks in July 08. Now, we are considering to drive or use rail pass. Any suggestion places to go (especially good for children) and any idea about drive through Channel Tunnel (how long it take to drive from London to Paris, any immigation issue there.... etc). Pls share
晴晴媽咪

大宅

積分: 1275

發表於 08-2-26 13:43 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 gkmyeung 於 08-2-26 13:06 發表
I am planning to bring my daughter (4 yr old) together to France and England - 自悠行 for 2-3 weeks in July 08. Now, we are considering to drive or use rail pass. Any suggestion places to go (especi ...

Finally I decided to go to London and Paris, started this Thursday.
I'll arrive London, stay there for 2 days and then go by eurostar to Paris. I booked the eurostar package by internet. 2 adult and 1 child on lap eurostar London to Paris together with 6 night in hotel novetal, total ~700GRP.I also booked the local tour to Loire Valley thro' eurostar internet.

男爵府

發表於 08-2-26 13:56 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 gkmyeung 於 08-2-26 13:06 發表
I am planning to bring my daughter (4 yr old) together to France and England - 自悠行 for 2-3 weeks in July 08. Now, we are considering to drive or use rail pass. Any suggestion places to go (especi ...

I think the tunnel is for train, and a car will have to ride on a train??? Pardon me if I am wrong. A gentle reminder: driving in big cities like London and Paris can be a nightmare. Aslo check if the car company allows you to take the car to another country. Return a car in a different country may incurr extra charge.

Personally, I like driving in Europe as it will save all the troubles from taking the suitcases up and down the platforms and we can visit the beautiful small towns on the route. But if you go places far away from London and Paris, train is an option. Or you can combine train/rental car depends on your itinerary.

大宅

積分: 1017

發表於 08-2-26 14:29 |顯示全部帖子
Yes, Kristymum, I agree your concern and we like the train travel too. But considering whether we drive this time as we have good scenic driving experience in Finland, US and Australia for our previous trips. That why my husband would like me to check the info. for this round. The tunnel is same for car and train but not car on the train. That why we are worrying about immigation issue (we have poor experience when we cross the border between Canada (Vancouver) and US (Seattle) before. We are also considering to take Eurostar from London to Diseyland Paris. Hope some families can share the experience.
晴晴媽咪

男爵府

發表於 08-2-26 16:06 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 gkmyeung 於 08-2-26 14:29 發表
Yes, Kristymum, I agree your concern and we like the train travel too. But considering whether we drive this time as we have good scenic driving experience in Finland, US and Australia for our previo ...

If I were you, I will drop the car in London and pick up another one in Paris. Ha~

I have been to Disneyland Paris. It is pretty small, similar size as the one in HK. Good enough for a day trip and only about an hour from the city centre by train.

複式洋房

積分: 257

發表於 08-2-26 17:20 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 KristyMum 於 08-2-26 11:55 發表
All are nice places. A bit rush for travelling 3 countries in 14 days. Italy is off the track if travel by train or rental car.
Visit Avignon in early to mid July is much better since you can join t ...

Hi KristyMum,

Most likely we will just travel to Swiss and Paris. Thanks for your information for Avigon.
We would like to go in Mid July, however, my hubby have a business trip to Europe on End July and he only can take the holiday in Early August.

Do you have any good hotel or apartment recommendation in Swiss.

男爵府

發表於 08-2-26 18:06 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 TszwingMo 於 08-2-26 17:20 發表

Hi KristyMum,

Most likely we will just travel to Swiss and Paris. Thanks for your information for Avigon.
We would like to go in Mid July, however, my hubby have a business trip to Europe on End J ...

Hardly any recommendations but just where I had stayed:

Wengen : Hotel Silberhorn - spacious, balcony with a view to the Jungfraujoch, also check its sister hotel Wengenerhof which comes with a very nice garden.

Zermatt: Hotel Alpenblick - balcony with a view to Matterhorn, my room comes with a Jacuzzi.

You may search for their websites on the internet and read more comments.

複式洋房

積分: 496

發表於 08-2-26 18:06 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 TszwingMo 於 08-2-26 17:20 發表

Hi KristyMum,

We would like to go in Mid July, however, my hubby have a business trip to Europe on End J ...

Hi ;

Pls be careful the Theft in France. Expecially on the border. I have a friend left her wife in the rental car, the theft were riding motocycle were taken her handbag from their car even his wife was there. In Europe, just be careful for everything. Swiss is better, everything in Swiss are expensive.

公爵府

積分: 25365

發表於 08-2-26 22:13 |顯示全部帖子
Just came back from Swiss and Milan, we rent the apartment in Grindelwald this time. My schedule was as below:

Day 1: HK --- Zurich ---- Grindelwald
Day 2: Bern (Carnival in Bern)
Day 3: Murren / Lauterbrunnen / Interlaken
Day 4: Grindelwald / First (Play Sledding)
Dsy 5: Grindelwald (Ski school for kids)
Day 6: Grindelwald / First (Play Sledding & Ski school for kids)
Day 7: Grindelwald ----- Milan (Duomo & Teatro alla Scala)
Day 8: Milan (Cenacolo Vinciano - Last Supper & Brera)
Day 9: Milan ---- HK

首頁

尾頁

跳至