產前產後

跳至

首頁

尾頁

民房

積分: 17

發表於 04-3-19 14:27 |顯示全部帖子

何否share小產經驗! Sorry to write this sad topic!!

好不幸,剛發現9星期開始不長胎了, 但剛剛11週覆疹才發覺, 有冇人可以share經驗, 如何進保, 何時可以Pregnant.

男爵府

積分: 6953

發表於 04-3-19 16:36 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 何否share小產經驗! Sorry to write this sad topic!!

bbkwan,
What's happened? So sad... don't worry, everything will be fine very soon.

I have mis-carriage last year around SARS, my case is little bit different from yours, my membrane has leakage at 16th week and water kept leaking out. I stayed in hospital for over 2 weeks but there was no improvement, nearly all water had been gone, but the sad thing for my case is that - my baby was a healthy one and I did lots of checkings on the baby, and all the reports said the baby was healthy, it was just ME, as a mother, could not provide a good place for my baby to develop... eventually, I need to accept the fact and agreed to take it out. My doctor chose the natural delivery method for me, so, I still needed to suffer the natural delivery pain, like the contraction, this is not important, the most 痛心 was that my baby was still alive while I delivered it... but definitely, it could not stay long as it was only 19 week old.

All this happened around Apr-May, and I was pregnant again in Nov and now, I am expecting my baby in Aug.

You could discuss with your doctor which method to choose to take it out and how long the sick leave proof the doctor will issue for you to take rest. Treat it as normal 坐月, although you don't need to rest for the whole month, at least, there is some guidelines for you to follow, e.g. drink chicken soup, eat 花膠. Once your period comes back, you can have your next baby. There is no impact of this trial to your next trial, so, take some rest and try again !!!

男爵府

積分: 9103

發表於 04-3-19 16:54 |顯示全部帖子

NN, 妳的case 好傷感呀, 我小產時鄰床有媽咪同你一樣case, 沒有胎水, bb 有心跳 但出來太小活不了, 我聽了都忍不住哭.... 幸好妳已克服心理障礙, 再度懷孕, 祝妳bb 健康孝順 :-P

bbkwan, 你要盡量當生完補身, 問自己醫生幾時可再試, 通常3-4次m 後可以, 不過人人不同, 問自己醫生好d, 祝好好休養後, 得償所願. "想生bb" 有個topic 相似分享, 入去傾下
(曾經失去, 更感恩現有的快樂)Timothy 係天父照顧沒有哭聲的細哥哥 Elisha 係細妹

洋房

積分: 88

發表於 04-3-19 17:00 |顯示全部帖子

Dear nn

I've the experience same as u and gald to know that u will have the next baby soon.

Everything can be solved as the time goes by.

Cheers

男爵府

積分: 6953

發表於 04-3-19 17:10 |顯示全部帖子

Tabima, andymom,
Thanks for your comforting words... I had depression last time as I don't know how to release the sadness and I don't know BK site at that time. For this time, I still have little bit 陰影 especially around 16-19 weeks..., but luckily, this is my 20th week now! I released a lot after 19th week, also, visiting BK is very good for me as I can talk to other mothers like you... I will definitely try my best to keep myself and the baby healthy this time, I am so eager that summer (August) can come earlier!!!!!!

大宅

積分: 1567

發表於 04-3-19 17:19 |顯示全部帖子

tabima,

你介不介意我問一問為什麼會冇胎水? 是怎樣發現呢?
流了出來??

男爵府

發表於 04-3-19 17:31 |顯示全部帖子

hello_kitty 寫道:
tabima,

你介不介意我問一問為什麼會冇胎水? 是怎樣發現呢?
流了出來??

hello_kitty, 我見到既個位太太, 她說之前已經有作小產, 但保下保下又過到三個月, 有16周添, 諗住ok, 點之, 突然穿水, 所以流晒出黎, 本來, 突然穿水如果發生在較大胎兒時, 約廿多周都可在今日hk 醫學存活, 可惜這麼少不能, 沒有胎水就不能活, 無辦法, 那媽媽要聽醫生勸告, 催"生" 了 , 真係好傷心, 我個心都拿住拿住.

男爵府

積分: 8296

發表於 04-3-19 17:40 |顯示全部帖子

ai, i didn't know i would be so sad after reading yours message.
i always told myself and others i didn't like children n hoped that i would not conceive. before i married my husband i was pregnant n both of us decided TOP. at that time i didn't feel sorry nor regret. just thought that TOP could ease the problem. n reminded myself to be more careful next time.
but God still made this happened to me n now my bb girl is one n a half month old already. looking at her little innocent face, knowing that she is totally rely on me and her daddy from now on, my heart has changed n filled with love, n when i see other children i always want to play with them. i think a bb is really a miracle n the best gift from Him. i thank God everyday n i cried n feel v.sad to my previous bb.
nn's message makes me more sad. if i were you, i surely couldn't stand the pain of losing the bb, though i didn't know what the thoughts n plans He has for me. happy to know you have bb again n sure that you love this bb more than yourself. me too.
will pray for all of you and hope that our previous bbs have peace in heaven.
I support autism acceptance!

男爵府

發表於 04-3-19 17:59 |顯示全部帖子

JOLLY,

好彩妳都"覺悟前非". 你要好好珍惜現在所有, bb 是神給我們的產業, 祝福, 學習去愛與付出. 相信妳會做得好好.

打掉bb, 令呢到咁多媽咪反對, 因為生命得來不易, 幾多couple 等數年都未成事.

有些勇敢母親, 雖然遭伴侶遺棄, 但她們愛護bb生命, 令人敬佩, 對於那些像"為世所逼"的人, 我同情他們, 但不認同他們了斷bb生命, 希望更多人認真為"別人"(bb) 生命設想,

最不齒是那些對仔女食煙, 粗暴, 施以虐待的父母, 何以狠心對待骨肉??

洋房

積分: 88

發表於 04-3-19 18:32 |顯示全部帖子

bbkwan

There would be a most depression period in the coming dates but try to make yourself happy in any means, such as buy sth. to yourselves, go to have a trip, talk with friends or us, listen the songs that can make u feel happy, etc. Don't forget there still have many many things that is v. important to u such as the love fm yr family, friends and even the love fm all the members here.

All my suugestions are based on my own experience and i found it did work. Indeed I almost lost my own life during the natural delivery process as the baby started to come out at home (he was nearly 5 months). But just one month later, thus this moment, I am eager to have the next baby as soon as possible. Though I am not Christian, but i believe there is a god who control and plan everything for us. God took away our babies, its possible there is sth good to him/her or there will be sth bad if he born. Try to release yourself fm the bad experience and put more love on yourself and those care u since its indeed not yr own experience and it would extend to everyone who love u. I started to learn how to love my family, my husand and friends after the death of my baby. It is undoubtedbly the hints fm the god.

別墅

積分: 784

發表於 04-3-19 20:00 |顯示全部帖子

Dear bbkwan,

Sorry for your bad news. In fact, I had a miscarriage last January when I flied back to Melbourne from HKG when I was 10-week pregnant. I was so sorry that I didnt listen to my grandma and brother to stay til 3-month when the BB became more stable. After the miscarriage, I rested at home for a week, feeling very weak. I had Chinese medicine to maintain the body and eat more nutritious food. So, please DO eat more and take good care of yourself.
I am 19w pregrant now (and the expected delivery date is Aug 9)... Because of the last poor experience, I am relax and feel free to do whatever I like, except traveling overseas la especially, I heard the pressure on the plane might influence the bb. Therefore, dont worry and keep yourself happy all the time. You will have another bb very soon ga la.
Good Luck!!
AhKa

大宅

積分: 4221

發表於 04-3-19 21:04 |顯示全部帖子

bbkwan,

我明白你的感受.因為我也有過同樣的經歷.
懷孕七星期,胎兒不再發育.的確十分難受!
胎兒幾星期後自動排出.

我沒有特別進補.只是吃一些有營養的食物,如奶...

醫生只說最好等半年後才再次懷孕.因為子宮需要時間復元.
半年後,我再次懷孕,這次我極為小心.雖然曾兩度作小產,如今已誕下健康可愛的孩子.

願神賜福給天下有心當父母的人.

洋房

積分: 72

發表於 04-3-19 22:35 |顯示全部帖子

hi all

today is 5wks 4 days
dr. say 好似唔長胎

咁點算
佢話after one week see again
如唔得
點將個水 long 取出??

點解會唔長胎???
我有食好多野

民房

發表於 04-3-19 22:45 |顯示全部帖子

Dear sangirl,

My baby is not growth since 8 weeks and i just finished simple operation this morning. May be the size of your baby is small only. Hope your baby will get better this week!

洋房

發表於 04-3-19 22:50 |顯示全部帖子

bbkwan

can u share with me what little operations u done today
我好驚痛
痛唔痛

民房

發表於 04-3-19 23:05 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Sangirl,

I have the operation in 仁安, but need 全身麻醉, no feeling at all. The operaton was about 10 mins and they wake me up 5 mins later. I just stay in the hosiptal for few hours and go home. Until now, still don't have painful. Bleeding from 子宮 is only little for today. I don't know is it 正常 and I don't know how's going on tomorrow. Anyone have idea!

民房

發表於 04-3-19 23:05 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Sangirl,

I have the operation in 仁安, but need 全身麻醉, no feeling at all. The operaton was about 10 mins and they wake me up 5 mins later. I just stay in the hosiptal for few hours and go home. Until now, still don't have painful. Bleeding from 子宮 is only little for today. I don't know is it 正常 and I don't know how's going on tomorrow. Anyone have idea!

洋房

積分: 77

發表於 04-3-20 00:08 |顯示全部帖子

我今日去睇私家醫生, 發現BB原來冇大, 仍然只似個幾月,
但其實到而家佢應該有成兩個月了, 我一直冇睇醫生是因為認為睇同唔睇都一樣, 可能佢在一個多星期已經不長胎,現在己經没有心跳了, 其實没有心跳有時可能會check錯, 因曽聽過人講過, 但佢己經没有再生長, 都幾傷心! 我想快些再有個BB (1-2個月)不想等太久, 但我老公他話要等半年, 我話醫生話3-4個月咋嘛, 但佢話而家驚咗我會有事. 但我好想要BB.其實如果再有BB, 係咪會容易啲小產呢? 要點樣小心法呢? 如果而家唔補身, 會點呢?點補呢?

洋房

發表於 04-3-20 09:46 |顯示全部帖子

bbkwan

你今日點?

要唔要返去覆診??

咁我個水long 7mm都要做此手術??

sorry 呢個時候仲問埋你d問題

但我好心煩

唔好意思

民房

發表於 04-3-20 13:11 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Sangirl,

Is your first baby? That same as me. Just wait for another week to see the doctor or you can consult another doctor to confirm. As my doctor said, my baby is already 8 weeks so must be 吸出, i heard that if the baby is still small, doctor will give you some medicine and the baby will come out naturally, but you may feel painful.

首頁

尾頁

跳至