方法5:忍耐+盼望(我BB8個月好好多,通常1瞓大天光!
你睇!有幾多計!
努力!互勉!

複式洋房

積分: 194

4#
發表於 04-3-27 16:02 |只看該作者

Re: BB 半夜食完奶唔肯瞓覺

我的BB已經1個月大了, 在日間成日訓 (of course except those feeding time), but at night, he don't sleep. Fortunately, my husband will take care of him and let me sleep during night. But I want to train him to sleep better, what can i do?

Also my feeding time is very close, he need on every 1.5 hours which make me very tired of it. Some mother said that we can train them to 3-4 hours, how? let him cry when he need?

民房

積分: 80

5#
發表於 04-3-27 22:10 |只看該作者

Re: BB 半夜食完奶唔肯

Babies need to train up so they can distinguish day and night. What we have done is that during day time, we play the CD during feeding and play/ talk to him afterwards. Wheresas in the night time, we dim the light and put him to bed after feeding.

Day time pattern:
30minutes breast feeding
1 hour play time till he struggle/ becoming irritable
sleep for around 1 to 1.5 hours
and cycle repeated

Night time:
Breast feeding then sleep

Set the pattern for the baby to follow

複式洋房

6#
發表於 04-3-31 11:56 |只看該作者

Thanks for your advise.

But there are two problems:
1) the cycle time is 1.5 hours per meal, how can I change this?

2) If he want to sleep, I cannot wake him up even I used up all the method, what can I do?

Last night, he does not sleep from 2:00 am to 7: am this morning and cry!! I am so tired!

男爵府

積分: 8236

7#
發表於 04-3-31 12:22 |只看該作者

Breastfeeding is like that! - Feed on demand. (esp. for the first month).
My baby is now 4-1/2 months and still eat 2-3 times at night. It's tiring but just think of the 'good' things of breastfeeding, it's worth!
The first month is the most critical time, that's why many mothers quit.
Visit BK more, you get lots of support here.
I am now reading a book: 'Nighttime Parenting: How to Get Your Baby and Child Sleep - by William Sears' (中文版: 有效解決

複式洋房

8#
發表於 04-3-31 12:38 |只看該作者

But is 1.5 hours too close??? Or is it because I do not have enough milk to feed him?

大宅

積分: 1623

9#
發表於 04-3-31 21:48 |只看該作者

Reb:
一個月大的寶寶每1.5小時吃一次是正常的,別因此而懷疑自己不夠奶,若你覺得太累不能忍受,可試試Andrew1的方法把每次吃奶的間隔時間拖長。
其實寶寶吃奶可能是肚餓,可能是要安全感,可能是無聊,因此若為他安排一些活動引開他的注意力,他是可以吃得較疏的。

複式洋房

10#
發表於 04-4-3 17:59 |只看該作者

i also want to make his feeding time longer but fail!

When the feeding is coming, he cry very loudly and no method can stop him until i feed him, i have tried to play with him but fail. He cry more loudly when i come closer to him tim!

Please help

複式洋房

11#
發表於 04-4-5 11:06 |只看該作者

Where can i found this book? I have search it in 'Popular' bookshop but no such book.

複式洋房

12#
發表於 04-4-5 18:08 |只看該作者

Good news! My baby automatically change his feeding to 2 hours! But I still have the problem during the night. Hope I can overcome this later......
also my baby today have 腸胃炎, so I think the night arrangement still have to wait ......... because the doctor said his sickness will make him hard to sleep .......... : (

民房

積分: 80

13#
發表於 04-4-6 02:31 |只看該作者

One thing to share with you. Your baby certainly with cry loudly when you play with him near meal time. This happened to my baby also. I think he may be conditioned that mummy is for milk. And he may recognize your smell. Try one trick, for play time, ask some else, like baba, por por or ma ma to play with your baby. Then you may take a rest or do what you like.

Actually the method I quoted is copied from a book called 'On becoming Baby Wise' (I can given you the Chinese name later). This is a very useful book for parenting and has great wisdom. This book need to be studied few times to 'chew' each sentence.

For definition, my feeding time is every 3 hours. Feeding time, according to the abovementioned book, is the time you begin breast feeding to the time you begin the next feeding.

男爵府

積分: 8236

14#
發表於 04-4-6 11:50 |只看該作者

Reb
I borrowed the book from public library. Maybe you can search from the library web.

首頁

尾頁

跳至
你需要登錄後才可以回帖 登入 | 註冊