各位ma ma
今日見到仔仔(27月)隻大牙有黑色,好擔心呀:-( 佢吾係日日都肯刷牙,又要自己刷,只刷門牙,吾肯比我刷,點算呀????好擔心呀
你地小朋友介左奶樽未呀??仔仔夜晚要食住奶先肯訓架

大宅

積分: 1111

2#
發表於 04-3-22 01:23 |只看該作者

Re: 小朋友蛀牙

Kids who"夜晚要食住奶先肯訓" is very easy to hv teeth decay. My son's front teeth was turning grey due to the same reason when he was 1.5 yrs old. My dentist said he can't help return them in white since he are too young to have "repair", only I can do is having his night bottle earlier and having his teeth brushing everynight after the bottle.

My son refused teeth brushing during that period, then I kept cleaning his teeth after every meal (lunch, dinner, milk...)by my finger with a wet cloth wrapped around. Now he is 27m too, and he accepted teeth brushing 3 months ago. His front teeth cannot recover with white color, but don't get worser then before.

You may also consult to your dentist on how to take care of baby's teeth.

伯爵府

積分: 18655

3#
發表於 04-3-22 12:29 |只看該作者

我囡囡係唔夠2歲已經有蛀牙,咪帶佢睇牙醫law,睇下可以點補救. 初初佢都唔肯刷牙ga,但我比咗d關於蛀牙書比佢睇,講蛀牙會痛痛呀,唔靚呀....等等...., e+完全冇問題,不過都會同佢keep住睇牙醫同係屋企檢查d牙仔,希望唔好再有蛀牙.
仲有,囡囡仲咪戒奶樽,晚晚都要飲完奶奶先sleep.

別墅

積分: 603

4#
發表於 04-3-22 19:17 |只看該作者

thank you MARS & tt2001

MARS咁你囡囡當時需要補牙嗎??他們這麼小,怎樣補牙???
我想現再係時候計劃一下幫他介奶樽了..

伯爵府

5#
發表於 04-3-25 10:59 |只看該作者

sofina_w 寫道:
thank you MARS & tt2001

MARS咁你囡囡當時需要補牙嗎??他們這麼小,怎樣補牙???
我想現再係時候計劃一下幫他介奶樽了..

囡囡(3 歲)係第二次見牙醫先至要補牙,唔駛問亞貴,梗係cry la. 好彩佢冇郁, 淨係流眼淚同問我幾時可以走, 攪到我鬼咁肉赤.
講番正題,我諗好似大人掛(因為我冇蛀牙,所以唔知係點).first,瞓低做口腔檢查同基本清潔, 跟住就係需要補牙既位置仔細d清潔,同挖乾淨d(醫生話咁先得),再黎就用d補牙物料填上蛀牙位置,但係蛀到神經的話,就要加d藥先再做呢個step. last,就係磨翻靚隻牙仔la. 我囡囡要補2隻牙,另磨1隻牙,由見醫生至完成整個過程約1個小時.
雖說佢有蛀牙,但我冇諗過要同佢介奶樽/奶,只好幫佢加緊清潔同留意,希望唔好再有蛀牙la.

別墅

積分: 539

6#
發表於 04-3-25 14:07 |只看該作者

我個囡快 3歲, 由佢2歲幾我就同佢刷牙, 最初早/晚, 晚上佢多數飲完奶, 我捉佢去刷牙洗手/臉才上床訓覺...
在 3 月初開始我同工人講如 bb訓下午覺要同佢刷牙先, 工人昨天同我講 bb訓晏覺自己要刷牙, 所以佢依家一日會刷 3 次牙. 我諗呢 d 習慣都係要由佢細細個迫出黎 ! 唔知大家d bb 又係點呢 ?
dlam *****

男爵府

積分: 8786

環保接龍勳章 畀面勳章

7#
發表於 04-3-25 15:26 |只看該作者

hi Mars,

請問那兒有蛀牙書買呢?Thanks! :-P

複式洋房

積分: 292

8#
發表於 04-3-25 15:32 |只看該作者

想提醒大家, 除

洋房

積分: 265

9#
發表於 04-3-25 20:07 |只看該作者

The most important point to reduce decay is to reduce the snack time between normal meal time.

It is because almost all the food contains carbohydrates. The enzyme inside our mouth will change it into sugar.

The bacteria plaque(a film of white mass) will consume the sugar than produce acid.

Acid will dissolve the tooth(enamel) and causing decay.

Good news is saliva will neutralise the acid, but it takes about 40 mins. That's why we need to reduce the frequence of unnecessary meal/snack.

大宅

積分: 1111

10#
發表於 04-3-26 02:17 |只看該作者

Yes, the dentist told me the same as Karson said.

Some mothers wonder why do their kids who have teeth brushing every morning and evening still have decay, because 1. too much junk food between normal meals, 2. always let the kids sip the drink (i.e. the kids sip one month of the drink and then go away to play, come back to sip another month after a while and then go to play again, and so on...)

After I understood that, I intend to serve my son snack in right time and keep him with bottle for sugary liquids (juice, herbal tea etc), because it can make him finish the drink quickly from laying down to enjoy the bottle. To avoid decay, I don't prefer weaning bottle too early.

One more thing my dentist reminded: If moms used to serve kids with fruit dish after dinner or lunch, just serve after the meal immediately. A break between the meal and the fruit dish is not necessary and is one of the easy way to have decay.

伯爵府

11#
發表於 04-3-26 12:20 |只看該作者

GiGiMum 寫道:
hi Mars,

請問那兒有蛀牙書買呢?Thanks! :-P

我係"大眾"買D關於蛀牙圖書,我諗"商務"都應該有得買.

大宅

積分: 1705

12#
發表於 04-3-26 19:23 |只看該作者

hi, 我女都有蛀牙, 我之前都有帶佢睇牙醫but佢太細唔可以補,but 個牙醫同我講有d 藥可以搽牙面保護d 牙, 佢話幫我羅, 半年先搽一次!! 我依家都係keep 佢成日刷牙同埋每次飲完奶都叫佢浪口羅!!
Josephine :-P

別墅

積分: 502

13#
發表於 04-3-30 12:10 |只看該作者

sofina_w

快些同仔仔補啦 :-x 因大牙要到九/十歲先換呀!我仔仔現在要攪到杜牙根呀 :-x 好貴呀 :-x 記住要找個牙醫識得同小朋友溝通ge!小朋友第一次好緊要ga!因為聽過有些牙醫好cool ga,到時嚇親妳囝囝就慘啦!以後都唔行去就慘啦 :-x
sofina_w 寫道:
各位ma ma
今日見到仔仔(27月)隻大牙有黑色,好擔心呀:-( 佢吾係日日都肯刷牙,又要自己刷,只刷門牙,吾肯比我刷,點算呀????好擔心呀
你地小朋友介左奶樽未呀??仔仔夜晚要食住奶先肯訓架

Vivien

禁止發言

積分: 3681

14#
發表於 04-3-31 14:41 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

複式洋房

積分: 122

15#
發表於 04-3-31 15:49 |只看該作者

我仔仔又係有注牙呀, 不過佢得2YEAR3個月咋...我都唔知點算好呀, 好心煩呀

別墅

16#
發表於 04-4-1 10:36 |只看該作者

我囝囝5歲呀,聽牙醫講大牙就要盡快補,因要等到十歲先換恒齒的,反而其它牙就可以看情況而定,但最好每年定期兩次去牙醫處加一層防蛀牙的保護膜,會好好多,予防勝於治療呀!我巳經係好例子啦!唔好以為乳齒唔使理呀!一定要理呀 :-x :-x
妳試search下邊間好啦!記住係要對小朋友細心wo,我就好好彩可以找到個識同小朋友溝通ga牙醫,妳知啦!大人都驚ga,而家囝囝唔再驚見牙醫叔叔啦 連我最驚打針既老公都話而家的牙醫真細心,連一丁點野都解釋比囝囝聽,我聽到都想笑呀!明係針就話放隻蛋蛋落去,明係補牙粉就話係泥沙,又話醫生簽個名落去比你的同學仔看,幾威呀:-P 成個過程都好順利,重問醫生:我下次幾時再來呀 :-P ....比囝囝笑死呀
藍媽寶 寫道:
下!!!!我個女3 1/2都有黑牙牙, 去邊睇呀????係唔係要補呢???
Vivien

禁止發言

積分: 3681

17#
發表於 04-4-1 14:21 |只看該作者

別墅

18#
發表於 04-4-1 14:44 |只看該作者

藍媽寶check pm la :-P
Vivien

複式洋房

積分: 201

19#
發表於 04-4-1 14:51 |只看該作者

sofina_w,

我仔的情況同你相約,係佢3-4時我發現佢有隻大牙已經蛀左,我無帶佢見牙醫,因為年紀太細,相信都做唔到乜,我見佢係岩岩蛀,而佢自己都好驚,之後佢就好認真咁日日刷牙,結果佢keep到無再蛀喎,直到升小一,有牙科保健,當值醫生就幫佢補左,原本我係諗住等佢甩架咋! 而家佢日日都好認真咁刷牙啦

複式洋房

積分: 122

20#
發表於 04-4-1 15:07 |只看該作者

Viaian ma,

Can u give me a address. thank a lot ...

首頁

尾頁

跳至