[玩具] Doll House

首頁

尾頁

伯爵府

積分: 18214

好媽媽勳章

發表於 04-3-24 09:57 |顯示全部帖子

Doll House

I want to buy a doll house to my daughter for 4 years old birthday gift. Please kindly advise where can I find a doll house with complete furnishing included washroom, bedroom, sitting room, kitchen ...... etc. Wood or plastic are fine. Thanks a lot.

伯爵府

積分: 18214

好媽媽勳章

發表於 04-3-24 16:53 |顯示全部帖子

Re: Doll House

anyone please help. tks

民房

積分: 133

發表於 04-4-13 10:50 |顯示全部帖子

I just bought almost a full set (kitchen, sitting room, dinning room, bathroom, bedroom and two houses to accomodate them) yesterday in Ikea Shatin. Quite expensive almost HK$800. I was in Toyrus day before yesterday. I didn't buy there for they are not cheap too, too girlish (mainly pink color) to me and the size is smaller than those of Ikea.

I had never thought of buying these especially my child is a boy, now 2 years and 7 months. However, he attended the assessement last week and the nurse advised me to buy this kind of stuff for him to play. Reason is my son loves reading and he is a fan of Thomas & Friends. The nurse said that his hobbies were not interative enough.

Hope the above is helpful.
Bonnie Cheng

民房

積分: 14

發表於 04-4-29 18:29 |顯示全部帖子

i have seen some wooden dollhouse in toy shops. for plastic one, it should be called 森林家族.

子爵府

積分: 12599

發表於 04-5-3 14:36 |顯示全部帖子

Wisekids in CWB, next to 三越 - Playmobil doll house, plastic.

首頁

尾頁

跳至