嬰兒醫護

跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 4473

發表於 04-4-3 03:25 |顯示全部帖子

URGENT! my 3-mth baby 打針 today, now she's fever & 肚呵, is that normal?

if it's normal, then i'll let her to take the medicine given by the nurse, otherwise i'll bring her to doctor tomorrow. thanks.

大宅

積分: 2192

發表於 04-4-3 10:13 |顯示全部帖子

Re: URGENT! my 3-mth baby 打針 today, now she's fever & 肚呵, is that normal?

What kind of injection for your baby???? 3 in 1 or 5 in 1????? I know that the injection will let baby have fever only. No 肚呵 wor!!!!!
I think you ask the doctor immediately.

侯爵府

積分: 23889

發表於 04-4-3 12:45 |顯示全部帖子

醫生只比退燒藥
肚呵則不合理
要睇醫生呀
該用戶已被刪除

發表於 04-4-3 12:47 |顯示全部帖子

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

子爵府

積分: 12727

發表於 04-4-3 14:50 |顯示全部帖子

My baby took the injection last month , no fever and 肚呵.The nurse said a bit fever is normal, so I think you better take your baby to see doctor why肚呵. :-(
我個寶貝仔係屎撈B

大宅

積分: 4473

發表於 04-4-3 17:53 |顯示全部帖子

Thanks all. she took 3-in-1. last night her "ng" is "brown water", this morning (8:00am) after the fever medi and milk, her "ng" is water only. I'm so worry and take her to see doctor immediately. Doctor said she's 腸胃炎 :-( . the milk need to diluate double water for 2 days. 6 oz water with 3 spoons of powder. if the 肚呵 continute (more than 4 time 1 day), may need to go to "e-house". :-(

my poor baby eat so little. :-(

大宅

積分: 2192

發表於 04-4-3 22:29 |顯示全部帖子

EQ,

Feed your baby drink much water, beacuse 肚呵 will lost much water. BB have 抗體, so she will get well soon. Don't worry!!!!!

民房

積分: 80

發表於 04-4-3 23:55 |顯示全部帖子

You can try to give some cooked rice water to your baby because it can control diarrhoea and give more fluid to your baby. Rice water has some substance to bind toxic materials causing diarrhoea. If your baby showed very tired and look so dry and just eat so little, I think you have to take your baby to causalty since the baby may be dry by the diarrhoea.

首頁

尾頁

跳至