跳至

首頁

尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 194

1#
發表於 04-4-3 17:51 |只看該作者

The storage of milk bottle and accessories

I am now using the milk bottle of Avent, and sterilize them using the Avent sterilizer, too. The question i have is:

After sterilization, i put all the stuff in a box, but all of them will have vapour on it, if i use a cloth to clean, i think it will have a chance to have dust, but i am not very comfortable to use those bottle with steam, is there any method?

P.S. i have to use them later after i have go back to work.

男爵府

積分: 6787

2#
發表於 04-4-3 19:29 |只看該作者

Re: The storage of milk bottle and accessories

Reb,

After sterilization, i put all the stuff in a box, but all of them will have vapour on it---
there is no need to dry them by cloth.

Just cover the box to prevent the dust from dropping on the bottles is OK.

Relax, there is no problem. I mean the 倒汗水 attached to the bottles. If the bottles stay there for too long, e.g. 2 or 3 days, you may wish to 'steam' them again. Just add some water to the steamer and start steaming.

版主

積分: 16317

版主 好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章

3#
發表於 04-4-3 23:59 |只看該作者

Reb,

那些vapour都是經過煮沸消毒的, 所以, 只要是在完成消毒後, 即時存入潔淨的器皿, 並且蓋好, 就可以在當天備用.
反而要注意盛載的器皿是潔淨和密封的.
因為我是少用奶瓶, 每次是用完一個就消毒一個, 我是會在煲煮消毒完成後, 不會即時拿出來, 只是讓奶瓶留在煲內, 要用時才取用.
【母乳餵哺資料庫】 保 守 著 大 家 的 母 乳 路 ! 無 論 順 逆 , 願 大 家 都 以 喜 樂 和 盼 望 的 心 迎 接 喜 與 憂 ! 加 油 啊 ! 因 為 我 們 在 這 裡 耕 耘 的 路 上 , 有 的 是 扶 持 和 關 顧 啊 ! 願 【母乳餵哺區】 是 母 乳 家 庭 的 加 油 站 !

男爵府

積分: 5907

4#
發表於 04-4-6 01:01 |只看該作者

I also have some question on the pump and wish anyone can advise me. I wonder if I use the pump three times per day , do I need to steam it every time before use? if not, how do I need to clean up it before and after use ?? Like some people use milk pump in office two times per day. How can they storage the pump and clean up before use?? Please advise me. Many thanks.

複式洋房

5#
發表於 04-4-6 13:22 |只看該作者

i also have this question too! One of my friend who pump her milk in office said she only pump out once!
but she said we can use hot water to clean, but i am not sure if this is correct or not. Hope someone can advise on this!

別墅

積分: 769

6#
發表於 04-4-6 23:42 |只看該作者

freedom,

我每次用完電泵的配件都會拿去steam, 但我不知道在office 可以點做.

男爵府

積分: 5934

2011至尊種植勳章

7#
發表於 04-4-7 12:19 |只看該作者

我係在職準媽媽, 未有實戰經驗, 但我買了一個Avent"特快微波爐蒸氣消毒盒" (其實係一個大的微波爐蒸籠), 打算第日返工之後在公司用呢個盒消毒/儲存奶泵.
另外, 我知道有d消毒片, 只需用凍水, 都可做到消毒效果. 我諗出外或在office用都方便.
以上都只係一d理論同我的個人想法, 希望有"實戰"經驗的媽媽可以指教指教.

男爵府

積分: 6787

8#
發表於 04-4-7 13:08 |只看該作者

Reb,

I use hot water to clean the pump while I'm at work
after that, I keep the pump upright and cover the 'mouth' with transparent wrap.
sometimes I just pump once during my meal break then I will bring the pump back home to clean and steam.

複式洋房

9#
發表於 04-4-7 18:16 |只看該作者

Prettywife,

But I want to pump twice!

Also my office only have distilled water (hot and cold), can i use them?

首頁

尾頁

跳至
你需要登錄後才可以回帖 登入 | 註冊