跳至

首頁

尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 194

1#
發表於 04-4-5 16:40 |只看該作者

BB 腸胃炎

Just see the doctor and she said my BB has 腸胃炎, I am not sure the reason, maybe my problem, maybe the things he touched is not clean; maybe my nipples .......... I am so worry about that!

I always heard my stomach has 'ku ku' sounds, but i don't think i have any serious problem like 腸胃炎, should i stop feeding my milk to my baby?

Also, i just clean my nipples during bath, is there any need to clean my nipples every time before i feed my baby?

for bf mother, we shall not eat 豆豉, Piegon, another any thing else? My mother of my husband said that if i eat cold drink and vegetable, my milk will have winds, i don't think it's reasonable, is that true?

民房

積分: 80

2#
發表於 04-4-6 02:47 |只看該作者

Re: BB 腸胃炎

I can fully understand your worry. Don't put all the blames to yourself. Your baby's 腸胃炎 most likely due to contact something else and you may not find a cause. Never give up breast feeding unless your doctor tell you to do so. Can you find a substitue on earth that is better than your breast milk in terms of nutrients and immunoglobulin for your baby? At present and in near or far future, I don't think so. On the other way round, if your bb is not taking your milk, he may suffered from 腸胃炎 earlier.

For caring of nipples, you can use cold 'boiled water' and never tap water to cleanse your nipples before feeding your bb.

For 豆豉, Piegon, it is well known bad for milk production. Please visit the following web site for more information.

www.babycenter.com/general/baby/babybreastfeed/8788.html

複式洋房

3#
發表於 04-4-6 13:19 |只看該作者

Thanks for your support, i am now know more about breastfeeding.

After taking the medicine given by the doctor, the 便便 becomes solid like a worm, i think he will soon recover and what i need to do is giving him more water to drink to avoid dehydration!

民房

4#
發表於 04-4-6 14:13 |只看該作者

I think you can give more BF to baby according to his demand rather than give him more water. Since your baby will eat less milk if you give him more water. It is suggested to give just 2-4 oz water to baby if he has diarrhoea. If your baby has 5-7 times heavy wet napkin, he has enough BF and is unlikely to be dehydrated. I hope your baby will get well soon.

複式洋房

5#
發表於 04-4-7 11:38 |只看該作者

Andrew,

After having a look in the web-site, I found there are many food which bf mom cannot eat. Is this the case? Also my BB has many winds in his stomach, I think that maybe the effect of foods shown in the web-site. But do I need to stop eat all of them?
For eg, cow milk product, is there any substitute for that as I always drinks milk in order to keep the milk volume.

民房

6#
發表於 04-4-7 16:31 |只看該作者

hello, Reb

Since both of my husband and I got allergy with asthma and eczma, our baby has tendence to be sensitive to many foods that I have taken. He has rashes mostly after I have cow's milk products and soy bean products which is high in protein. Other foods such as artificial favours and spicy food also cause rashes to my baby. My baby only can take hypoallergic formula such as NAN-HA1 as my BF substitute that will not cause him allergy.

However, my friend does not has this problem since her baby's parents do not have any allergic history. So, If you and your husband do not have any allergy tendency, your baby will less likely to have allergy. You may observe any food you taken will cause rashes of your baby and keep the record. If your baby has rashes now, you may better to stop taking milk. You may drink many soup and take vitamin substitutes to maintain BF quantity.

For your baby's stomach wind, it will decrease as your baby grow up with a more mature intestine. You may reduce to those food that cause air in stomach for a period and retake later.

複式洋房

7#
發表於 04-4-7 18:11 |只看該作者

Andrew,

Can you exactly tell what kind of allergy is? As my husband has 'Nose sensitive' is that one kind of allergy?

My boy seems better after taking the medicine, I will take him to see the doctor again tomorrow. But I am still bf to him, i am not sure if this is correct

Also, after reading on the web-site on the food taken, I have gave it to my servant, and she is now not cooking egg, milk, nuts to me as she said it is not good. Is this correct?

民房

8#
發表於 04-4-7 19:42 |只看該作者

I am sorry for the confusion made.

When I read you first mail, you seems to worry about food causing winds/ gas. And from the the table, the culprit for gas/ winds belongs to the first group including cabbage onion etc. It doesn't meant you cannot take these foods. But to be aware of increased wind after taking these food. If this occur, then these food should be cut off.

For other items like citrus food, milk etc. It is a common cause for rash or fussiness for bb. As in my case, whenever I take milk, cheese or vegetable protein, my bb will develop rash. So I stop eating all these food.

You may not need to stop taking fish, milk/ egg (they are good in nutrient) if your bb is well after you eat all these things.

Do continue bf your bb

版主

積分: 16316

版主 好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章

9#
發表於 04-4-7 20:14 |只看該作者

Reb,
我也看過, 那些是參考. 不同體質的人吃同一食物的反應, 都會有不同. 如果發現寶寶有問題, 就參照一下, 是否自己有吃過那些食物, 嘗試剔除幾天, 看看是否"中獎"!
你寶寶多大呢? 現時情況如何呢?
【母乳餵哺資料庫】 保 守 著 大 家 的 母 乳 路 ! 無 論 順 逆 , 願 大 家 都 以 喜 樂 和 盼 望 的 心 迎 接 喜 與 憂 ! 加 油 啊 ! 因 為 我 們 在 這 裡 耕 耘 的 路 上 , 有 的 是 扶 持 和 關 顧 啊 ! 願 【母乳餵哺區】 是 母 乳 家 庭 的 加 油 站 !

大宅

積分: 1623

10#
發表於 04-4-7 21:28 |只看該作者

Reb:
試參考以下文章:
寶寶便便出血 媽媽是主因?!

寶寶便便出血 媽媽是主因?!
寶寶出生後六個月內,出現血便,需考慮母乳是主因!書田診所小兒科主任陳永綺表示,母乳是新生兒最主要的營養來源,也是最好的哺育食品,但是寶寶為什麼會因為母乳導致嬰兒過敏性腸胃炎而有便血的現象呢?陳永綺進一步表示,嬰兒出生後至六個月,主要的食物來源以母乳為主,部份寶寶會對母乳過敏,則是因為導致過敏的蛋白分子,經由母乳引發寶寶體內過敏機轉,產生便血等過敏症狀。

嬰兒對母乳中的牛乳蛋白成分過敏的機率高嗎?陳永綺指出,目前為止,嬰兒對母乳中牛乳蛋白成分引發過敏的現象並不常見,但是近幾年來,陸續有文獻報告,而嬰兒對牛乳蛋白過敏的發生率約佔2%~6%。

此外,由於近來世界各國都以提倡母乳為嬰兒最佳食物來源,且哺育母乳的人口數也將持續增加當中,因此,對此相關議題也應該越加重視。

診斷及治療方法為何?陳永綺表示,新生兒因母乳導致過敏的診斷原則,1.依便血的嚴重程度(只餵哺母乳的情況下,大便中輕微帶血)2.寶寶的年齡(出生一天至三個月左右,特別好發於四個星期大的新生兒)3.身體狀況4.理學與其他檢查(如大便檢查、大便細菌培養等,並排除其他因素造成的新生兒便血,以及母親是否有喝牛乳或乳製食品的習慣等)。

陳永綺進一步指出,診斷確認是嬰兒對母乳中牛乳蛋白成分過敏引起的過敏性腸胃炎後,首先以治療便血的過敏症狀為主,另一方面,母親則要停止喝牛奶及乳製品等過敏食物的來源,寶寶便便出血的情況通常會在72-96小時候停止。

哪些媽媽容易成為引起嬰兒對母乳過敏的高危險群?如何預防?陳永綺說明,過敏體質的媽媽容易成為引起嬰兒對母乳過敏的高危險群,(如有過敏性鼻炎、過敏性腸炎、異位性皮膚炎、氣喘等症狀時,就可能是過敏體質媽媽)。

此外,在懷孕及哺乳期間的媽媽,如果要防止新生兒出生後對母乳的過敏現象,飲食方面則要注意避免容易引起過敏的食物,如牛奶、海鮮、雞蛋、花生、巧克力等,且每天需服用1500mg的鈣元素,以補充沒有攝取牛奶的缺失。

最後,陳永綺主任強調,母乳仍然是寶寶最佳的哺育食品,但是餵哺母乳期間,寶寶若有出現輕微便血或其他過敏現象時,應立即找小兒專科醫師診斷是否為母乳過敏引起的過敏性腸胃炎。且寶寶便血若未積極治療可能會轉為慢性貧血,血紅素流失,腸黏膜萎縮,而造成日後的發育不良,不可輕忽。至於有過敏體質的孕婦及媽媽,陳永綺主任建議在飲食方面要注意避免容易引起過敏的食物,補充鈣質,以預防過敏寶寶的發生。

資料來源:OHAYO元氣早安健康生活網 
資料提供:尹書田紀念醫院

複式洋房

11#
發表於 04-4-7 22:47 |只看該作者

My bb is now 6 weeks old, the 便便 this morning seems normal but with a little bit green in color, but tonite, becomes watery again and he cry and have a painful face and i am so worry about him.

Will take him to the doctor again tmr

民房

12#
發表於 04-4-7 23:19 |只看該作者

Reb,

I hope the doctor will find out what causes your baby's discomfort. I pray for you.

首頁

尾頁

跳至
你需要登錄後才可以回帖 登入 | 註冊