論盡家傭

跳至

首頁

尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 372

發表於 04-4-5 23:53 |顯示全部帖子

my maid has mobile phone

my maid never tell me she has a mobile phone.
i asked whether she hv mobile phone 2 months before but she talked other thing (no answer to my question).
tonight 11:00 pm i heard she use mobile phone in her bed. i pretend not to know or let her know i heard she talked over the mobile phone?

別墅

積分: 592

發表於 04-4-6 09:33 |顯示全部帖子

Re: my maid has mobile phone

[quote]Wunfung 寫道:
my maid never tell me she has a mobile phone.
i asked whether she hv mobile phone 2 months before but she talked other thing (no answer to my question).tonight 11:00 pm i heard she use mobile phone in her bed. i pretend not to know or let her know i heard she talked over the mobile phone?/quote]

Domestic helper can buy anything if she wants to buy, right. I know many employers do not like their domestic helper have mobile phone because they thought that once they have M.P., it means their behaviour will turn to BAD.

If you really worry about your domestic helper's behaviour or working performance will turns worst after she has the mobile phone, you should put the case on the table. Do not pretend nothing happened. Tell her that she are not allowed to use the mobile phone during her work. You suggest that she must turn off the mobile phone in day time especially take care your kids.

男爵府

積分: 6970

發表於 04-4-6 10:32 |顯示全部帖子

wunfung,

The same case as mine. My ex-maid also has a mobile for 3 months bf I discovered. She came to HK for 14 months and I fired her 3 days ago bcos I keep her mobile and she still using my home phone to contact her friend, which means 佢無左心機做野, than I fired her.

侯爵府

積分: 21395

發表於 04-4-6 10:38 |顯示全部帖子

wunfung

不係我工人有mobile, 而係我奶奶個工人, 其實真係好危險, 因為佢個工人負責湊我個女放學, 要過馬路, 但係佢個工人成日拿住個手提打sms. 好危險.

就算佢帶我奶奶去醫院做檢查, 一樣照傾照打.

無錯, 佢地有權買手提, 擁有自己的property, 但係我們請佢地返黎都係為著照顧老人或者小朋友, 如果佢地擁有左手提而令到佢地有危險的話, 我會warn佢地.

我以前個工人一樣有手提, 但係佢就不會係馬路上邊講, 或者打sms, 佢只會臨訓前講, 甘呢d係佢休息時間同佢有分寸不會長講至睡眠不足, 而不夠精神湊小朋友的話, 我不會理佢, 相反, 我會沒收佢的手提, 到佢放假先比返佢用.

民房

積分: 134

發表於 04-4-6 11:48 |顯示全部帖子

My maid also got her mobile phone before I discovered. After I renewed another 2-year contract with her, she took her 1 month vacation (her request) to Indonesia. After she came back from her leave, I found her phone at the drawer of 'her' toilet. Then she began to turn bad not only because used mobile phone in the toilet, but also made many careless mistakes! The worst is her husband also phone our home number to call her. All of these things are happened after I renewed contract with her and she back from her vacations!

複式洋房

積分: 372

發表於 04-4-7 23:03 |顯示全部帖子

i tried to ask her last night "i heard you talked something in your bed, is't right?" she just smile.
i pretend not to know after discussed with my husband. of course, DH can buy her own property, i will take action if she get worst.

thank you all mama.

大宅

積分: 4332

發表於 04-4-8 11:20 |顯示全部帖子

各位MaMi,

I also has such problem, I found my maid bought a Mobile Phone last month, upto now 佢都沒有提過佢出了手提, 我都冇問佢.

上個月的一個Sunday, is her 1st Hoilday, when she came back my home, I found a new mobile on her bed. I feel very surprise because 佢第一日放假己出了Mobile. 而且佢平時是沒有chance自己去街的. Because she's main duty is take care my Baby.

次次我見佢Mobile都是開著的but with silient sound. Because my worry, 我好冇"道德" 咁偷看了mobile的record, I found that nearly everyday she rec'd several calls around 4:00-6:00pm (because this period is only BB and her at home only) And also she dial number outside.

我應唔應該提出叫佢唔好talk mobile during daytime when take care BB, or anything I need to do ? Please advise, thx !

別墅

積分: 667

發表於 04-4-8 16:13 |顯示全部帖子

開始請工人前,我老公已打算比部舊電話佢用,因想anytime都可找到她,但當我老公想同賓賓講時,佢便話自己已有mobile,當時佢冇比個no.我,而我亦冇問到.事隔幾日後她便主動將佢個電話號碼比我,平時我都冇乜見佢用電話,亦知佢會日日開住但就冇跟身,所以我地冇話佢.請咗佢都成七個月有多,暫時都ok.
[size=xx-small]大女 : [size=xx-small]9 Sep 03 - 3.57kg (52cm); 9 Sep 07 - 13kg (103cm); [size=xx-small]細仔 : [size=xx-small]5 May 05 - 3.89kg (50cm); 10 Jun 05 - 4.95kg; 9 Jul 05 - 5.52kg (60.5cm); 10 Sep 05 - 6.7kg (66.5cm); 15 Oct 05 - 7.32kg (68cm); 11 Feb 06 - 8.01kg

民房

積分: 261

發表於 04-4-8 16:19 |顯示全部帖子

工人出電話講電話真係好煩, 我個工人都係初到港,
佢上星期剛放假之後就比我亞媽見到佢想用電話但我
之前問佢買左sim card 未佢話未(因為個電話係佢係菲律賓拿來), 我都唔知可以點同工人講清楚, 我唔會比佢係工作時間講電話,

晚上我可以比佢講一刻,每人都應有私人時間, 但不能超過11:00. 我希望試下約法三章如果無效, 我就會於
星期一至六要佢交出電話, 星期六晚比翻佢.

我有時真係唔知d工人想點個個都係做克人憎動作.

joshua1118

大宅

積分: 2989

醒目開學勳章

發表於 04-4-8 16:44 |顯示全部帖子

Delete

大宅

醒目開學勳章

發表於 04-4-8 16:45 |顯示全部帖子

我之前都試過叫個工人交個電話比我,放假比番佢.但係我收一部佢就開過另一部.之後重去一間印傭協會投訴我keep佢個電話;同agent keep佢個passport.最後梗係炒左收場.連agent都唔要佢啦.

伯爵府

積分: 17559

發表於 04-4-8 16:55 |顯示全部帖子

SK1
只是投訴你keep佢個電話;同agent keep佢個passport已經好啦

我老公有個朋友炒左個已續約的工人,比工人告她無理解顧要賠償合約末完的薪金共HK$六萬多,上court輸咗要照賠。死末!工會可同工人對分一人一半。好過打工!

民房

積分: 261

發表於 04-4-8 17:28 |顯示全部帖子

所以我同工人所安排d野, 我都要查清楚有無犯法
有時覺得真係無天理, 但我想問個僱主係唔係真的無
理解約呢, 如果唔係真係慘.

joshua1118

大宅

醒目開學勳章

發表於 04-4-8 20:22 |顯示全部帖子

wensi
六萬蚊?咁咪成兩年人工.我想問下個老板點無理解故佢?

複式洋房

積分: 222

發表於 04-4-10 00:26 |顯示全部帖子

我今晚發現印印有個手電放在枕頭底,(她教"震機",我剛巧坐在她床邊跟BB玩)於是我問佢,佢話係個friend借住佢用喎,遲D還比friend後自己都想買一部方便打返印尼,我有點worry佢會掛住講電話而疏忽睇住BB,但老公話我哋無權阻止佢買電話,只能夠同佢"約法三章"如工作時間不可開著電話,同埋只可買電話咭打,不可用我地址上台. 唉...不過如果我哋唔喺屋企佢要傾我哋都唔知,希望佢會自律啦,如果我發現有任何問題發生我一定warn佢!

大宅

積分: 2442

發表於 04-4-11 01:16 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Wiwi,
You know what?? I heard the same story from my 印印. (個friend借住佢用,遲D還比friend.....). At the end, I found out the mobile phone is her's.

複式洋房

積分: 222

發表於 04-4-11 01:54 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Carson_mum,

多謝妳提點,其實我都唔係好信個印印話係佢個friend的,因佢有講大話前科,所以而家唔係信佢講嘅嘢!
係呢,你怎樣發原來個mobile phone係你個印印自己架?

大宅

積分: 2442

發表於 04-4-11 16:06 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Wiwi,
佢又係話放假就會比返個電話朋友, 但佢放假果日我係佢枕頭低揾到個電話. 我之後一路都無提過佢個電話, 直至有一日囝囝入咗醫院,而佢係醫院陪佢; 我叫佢講個電話號碼比我知; 咁佢就死死哋認佢有電話.
之後返到屋企佢叫我keep住佢電話, 不過我無咁做, 只係叫佢好自為知; 唔好成日煲電話

伯爵府

積分: 17559

發表於 04-4-13 13:38 |顯示全部帖子

JOSHUA1118 & Sk1

我老公朋友是續約(第二張)之後,覺得工人比已前lazy,很多小地方不對路,所以炒她。有補一個月人工比足的賠償。只是沒有真正大原因,之前又沒有出過警告信。這朋友沒想過會輸的,所以不庭外和解。什知輸了,官說他沒有合理原因,所以要賠未完續的人工。

我想她輸在沒有出過警告信,又續約不久,所以不能証明工人不好而炒她。總之朋友今次就荷包重傷啦!

有理無理出警告信,想清楚才續約。

洋房

積分: 73

發表於 04-4-15 17:05 |顯示全部帖子

Dear friend :

Just be fair & mercy for some DHs working abroad.
Try to put yourself into her shoes, using mobile phone during the days should be acceptable. Provided
that it does not affect her working performance.

My maid has a habit of using mobile phone between
9:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. I would not be unhappy even she sets up her phone ring loudly as she has finished a "whole-day" work and deserve has her own privacy.

Cheers,

首頁

尾頁

跳至