如題
[/img]

別墅

積分: 592

2#
發表於 04-4-7 09:30 |只看該作者

Re: 請問有無人可以比warning letter個sample我!唔誤!

Q: 請問有無人可以比warning letter個sample我!

A: Before you ask for the "Warning Letter" sample, you should think about the case in deep. Once you send the warning letter to your domestic helper that's mean your relationship with her should break. Do not forget your domestic helper is working in your home and stay with you all the time. One more important thing, if your kids were taken care by your domestic helper and they are still young, I suggest you think before take action.

Of course, you would say your domestic helper's performance was too bad and you must give her a warning. In my opinion, if you still want keep her as your domestic helper, think other way to solve the problem rather than give warning letter. BUT if you want to fire her in the future, it's a good way to protect you. Talk with the case with your agency and your spouse first.

This is my own opinion only.....hope you do not mind.

水晶宮

積分: 60459

3#
發表於 04-4-7 10:38 |只看該作者

KKParent 所講o既, 同我老公 o既見解差唔多, 出o左warning letter, 未必可以糾正個工人o既工作表現, 反而令佢有好含恨在心, 對家裡的小朋友, 尤其係BB,有莫大危機.住家工唔同一般打工仔, 佢地同我地一齊食同住,日間我地番晒工, 頭家可以話係佢地o既天下. 佢地做小小o野, 傷害性都可以好大. 除非我地可以24時’及’住, 如果唔係都唔好出warning letter呢招.

大宅

積分: 2119

4#
發表於 04-4-7 11:06 |只看該作者

係呀,出warning letter,只係炒工人之前嘅部署,以防個工人話你無理解僱,但如果你唔想炒佢,就無謂出喇,不過如果你真係想要samples,你可去'論盡家傭精華區'內睇吓,裏面有warning letter嘅samples.

別墅

積分: 622

5#
發表於 04-4-7 20:55 |只看該作者

Thank you for all of your suggestion.

This is because my helper dishonest as she already broken something but when we covered and asked for her, she refuse to admit. She put the things broken on her bed. I don't mind she broken something, the one of important thing is she didn't admit. You know this is not the first time for her.
Then I am very very angry and told her that I will give her a warning letter.
Can someone give me more opinion for the case?

Thank you.
[/img]

別墅

積分: 592

6#
發表於 04-4-7 21:42 |只看該作者

lsl:
First of all, most of domestic helper dishonest that I heard from most employers here and out of here. So, please do not so angry of that stuff. Even you changed a new one, I suppose it would happen again.
If you really can't stand on this event, try to explain it in details with your domestic helper. Do not let her feel you are punishing her or will fire her on account of her dishonest. You also can give her a Warning Letter whether she is pleased to receive the Warning Letter. Of course, the content of that letter must simple and not harmful for each party. If you decided to do it, please do it on the pay day or on Monday. I think you know why, right.

首頁

尾頁

跳至