跳至

首頁

尾頁

別墅

積分: 767

1#
發表於 04-4-7 13:30 |只看該作者

Share experience of miscarriage

I have been wanting for a baby for half year and last month, I finally got pregnant. However after a week of happiness, I lost the baby. I was 6 week pregnant and I had a complete miscarriage. Sometimes I wonder if I was in HK, will I be able to treat the situation differently. I just moved to New Zealand and I don't have any friends here (except my husband's family but they are all westerners). I am feeling a lot better already and have been seeing a Chinese doctor since then. Just want to share my experience with someone out there who also had a sad experience. Maybe we can all talk and support each other. I wish that soon I can have a healthy baby.

It is a sad thing to have a miscarriage but I also believe that things happen for reason. God has His own plan for us.

別墅

積分: 762

2#
發表於 04-4-9 15:19 |只看該作者

Re: Share experience of miscarriage

yca,
I'm sorry to hear your news. I believe you're a Christian, I'm sure God is healing you and He shall has his very best plan for you.
Well, I had a miscarriage in my 2nd pregnancy. I was 11 weeks pregnant and I found myself spotting one day, and one the 3rd day, my tummy felt pain and bleeding, something came out when I sat on the toilet. I rushed to the hospital, the Dr told me the baby has gone.
I have the same feeling as you did, even though Dr told me it is very common to have miscarriage, and there are many reasons cause it. Still, my heart hurted, feeling miserable. However, the best part is I don't have to do surgery, the baby came out completely and nothing left in the womb.
I gave myself rest for a year, then I have a beautiful girl now.
It is not easy to go through the missing feeling, but faith in God gives me a positive attitude.
珍惜生命、把握今天,因為仍活著不是偶然,也不是必然! :-P

洋房

積分: 193

3#
發表於 04-4-11 23:28 |只看該作者

YCA:

明白你現在的心情,加上到了一個自己不太熟悉的地方,但必忘記與你一起同行的主。

同様我一個多月前,第二次小產,bb同樣在8週時沒有了心跳。還記得那時的我,傷心得很,時間十分難過,差不多每日用眼淚洗瞼,時刻問神衪為何又再一次給我這苦難,不是一次已經足夠嗎?

子爵府

積分: 11450

4#
發表於 04-4-12 05:33 |只看該作者

yca , 我記得在另一topic 已同妳傾過計, 努力調理身體, 再接再厲!

VINCEYiu ,
妳的分享很好呀, 我都怕會再有時, 再小產, 如果是真不知如何面對.....妳的見證使我明白: 主權在神手, 他掌管所有, 為要使人互相效力, 有所得益, 妳的經歷使妳的安慰更有說服力, 願主早日給妳健康bb, 加油呀!

(曾經失去, 更感恩現有的快樂)Timothy 係天父照顧沒有哭聲的細哥哥

別墅

積分: 1156

5#
發表於 04-4-12 07:17 |只看該作者

我都係住Re: Share experience of miscarriage

yca,唔好唔開心會影

別墅

6#
發表於 04-4-13 10:49 |只看該作者

Re: 我都係住Re: Share experience of miscarriage

Hi nzaucklandmama,

thank you so much for your message. I have to agree with you that the hospitals and doctors in HK do a lot more about women's pregnancy. When I first had some spotting, my husband rushed me to White Cross (we didn't even know where to go because my husband has been away from NZ for over 10 years). The doctor there examined me and sent me to have a blood test and ultra sound test but I can't do the ultra sound right away. All the labs were booked that day so I had to book for other day. However the doctor didn't even check my pregnancy hormone and he told me that I was fine. Thinking that I was fine, I didn't even expect I would have a miscarriage two days later. The North Shore hospital doctor who confirmed my miscarriage told me that she is surprised to know the doctor in White Cross didn't think that I may have a miscarriage. I guess if I was in HK, I should be able to seek better treatment and probably can avoid the miscarriage. Oh well, now what has happened, has happened so I don't want to keep thinking about it now. I am more focused on getting healthy again. I have been going to see a Chinese doctor as well as a acupuncturist. The good thing is that they both told me that my body is getting better than before. I have faith that I can get healthy and well prepared again for my next pregnancy. :)

It is so nice to know that you are from NZ and also living in Auckland. I don't know much about NZ but lucky that I was living in US and Canada before so it is not that bad. Just that sometimes I feel lonely and miss chatting with friends in Cantonese. I will try to look for the topic in the forum and see if I can find you there. Thank you again.

別墅

7#
發表於 04-4-13 10:58 |只看該作者

Thank you VINCEYiu, I am a Christian (not a very good one tho) and I have been praying everyday. I trust that God has His own plan. I am very sorry for what you experienced as well. It is sad but I know we both can overcome the sadness. After all, I believe that we both grow to be a better person, even better a more qualified mother. We have to be strong and get healthy. You know, my Chinese doctor said to me the other day that it is very important for us to be positive and happy. It is more effective than taking all sorts of medicine. I think it is so true because only when we are happy, our body can function well. If we keep feeling sad, there is no way we can be healthy. We should both have faith and I trust that God has the best plan for us. :)

I feel much better after talking to other people. I also hope that with my sad experience, I can help other people to feel better. I wish that other mothers with experience of miscarriage can recover soon. May God be with you the whole time. Thank you for your support.

別墅

8#
發表於 04-4-13 11:04 |只看該作者

Tabima, thank you very much for your support. It is so nice of you chatting with so many people here and share your knowledge and experience with us. I wish I could do the same and help other people eventually. Sometimes just be a good listener can make other people feel a lot better. I thank God for meeting so many nice people on this site. I will stay strong and happy. Wish that soon I can have a healthy baby.

別墅

9#
發表於 04-4-13 11:14 |只看該作者

JimVan, thank you very much for sharing your experience with me. I am sorry for what happened to you before and I am pleased to know that you have a healthy daughter now. I think we both should feel lucky that our miscarriages were not complicated. I know there are a lot of women who has far more painful experience than ours.

I wish I can get healthy again soon. I wonder if I will feel very anxious when I get pregnant again. sighs... I wish I could know what exactly went wrong. People said that it could be because I had been on contraceptive pills for long time (6 yrs) that they messed up my hormone. I wish I had never use the pills before but there is nothing more I can do to change what happened. Now I wish that I can be healthy and strong physically and mentally that I can be a more qualified mother.

Thank you for your support again and my God look after you and your family well. :)

首頁

尾頁

跳至