跳至

首頁

尾頁

別墅

積分: 560

1#
發表於 04-4-8 03:07 |只看該作者

今個月經期遲黎有

我上次經期係2月26日,平均33-36日黎一次(有時準有時唔準)到依傢都未黎經,近日象徵好似有M黎前的悶悶的痛,但唔多囉,乳房都有小小輕微脹痛,但我同老公行房時佢一向都有帶套,我未試過過40日以上仲未黎M,上次2月26黎M到現在都有成42-43日仲未黎,我怕有左都唔知,想問大家係未由上次第一日黎M2月26日開始計到現在幾多週期架,同埋請問有左四星期媽媽有乜特徵架,thank you!

別墅

積分: 767

2#
發表於 04-4-8 07:30 |只看該作者

Re: 今個月經期遲黎有

If by the first day of your last period to calculate, you should be 4 weeks pregnant (only if you are really pregnant). Usually women feel nausea, tender breasts, fatigue, or sudden constipation when they are pregnant but some women don't even feel anything. If you worry about whether you are pregnant or not, you can do a home pregnancy test fo find out. If it turns out negative, you can wait for another few more days. If your period still not start, then do another test again. I have an experience that my period was late for over two weeks. I did two home pregnancy tests and they both turned out to be negative. I also went to see a doctor to reconfirm I was not pregnant. Sometimes stress or changes of your lifestyle or your health condition can easily delay your ovulation which results a delay period. So you could be safe and it is all because your period is delay instead of your are pregnant.

You should take a home pregnancy test for now and if it is negative, wait a bit longer time (at least 3 days) and redo anothet test if your period still not come. If it is still negative, I think it is very likey your period is delay for some reasons instead of you getting pregnant.

Good luck.

別墅

3#
發表於 04-4-8 10:04 |只看該作者

yca:
thank you!

別墅

4#
發表於 04-4-14 10:09 |只看該作者

thank you!大家先
我最後黎M係2月26號,(未試過超過40日)(一向大概33-36到),今個月11號己經用棒棒驗過一條線,係無懷孕(我去屈XX買最平特價$19.9個隻牌子),到今日為止都未有M到,但我上星期開始按乳房有點脹痛,同埋肚間中陰陰地痛咁(M的痛)(似之前黎M時的特徵,到兩星期後會黎反M)但我現在無其他懷孕特徵,請問有無人初初有

珍珠宮

積分: 33190

5#
發表於 04-4-14 11:29 |只看該作者

yvonnec1,
係好似m come咁. 不過你驗過冇就係冇架喇應該. 如果你都唔放心, 買多支驗孕棒(貴小小), 再驗過囉. 如果仍然係冇就係冇bb架喇.

大宅

積分: 1272

6#
發表於 04-4-14 12:21 |只看該作者

不如去醫生度驗一驗...會準確d...又唔駛心掛掛!!!

首頁

尾頁

跳至