嬰兒醫護

跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 1429

發表於 04-4-13 13:15 |顯示全部帖子

When does your babies start walking on their own?

hi, I have a 1 year old baby girl. She still not walking on her own and always do "finger walking" (by holding my two hands and walk) and "furniture walking". If I just give her one hand to hold, she will lost her balance. Also, I feel that she is so depends on my hands and doesnt like to try. Is that normal and what can I do to encourage her to walk by herself???

thanks

複式洋房

積分: 261

發表於 04-4-13 13:44 |顯示全部帖子

Re: When does your babies start walking on their own?

14 mths, boy

大宅

積分: 4330

發表於 04-4-13 14:01 |顯示全部帖子

Hello, Elly,

My B now is learning how to walk too, he can walk alone for 3-4 steps and he can hold my finger and walk and walk for a long time. Last Friday, we want to take movie for his walking by using Digital Video. Suddenly he walk alone over 20 steps without any support. I think u may try to use some interesting thing to 吸引佢. Or u can ask someone on the opposite side by holding some toys which she likes and encourage her walk and get the toy.

At the beginning, my B also doesn't like to try and feel scary, but after 1-2 weeks prastice, he will walk alone for 3-4 steps. 雖然宜家 Ah B都不是行得好隱, 有時"夾"住我唔肯落地, 但當我放佢落地要佢行, 行得兩步佢就好開心, 有時一路笑一路行. 但有時行行

大宅

積分: 1031

發表於 04-4-13 14:49 |顯示全部帖子

我囡囡11個月就行了, 可能因她屬活潑輕盈一類, 扶扶下, 就比爸爸在後面挽她兩手向前行, 由頭行到尾, 慢慢又試下係前面引她走走兩步, 比多些鼓勵她, 當她就要趺倒時(不距離遠)即開心攬住佢, 她會好開心,當她能不扶物品企定後不久就可慢慢行一兩步, 好快好快她16個月了, 我地依家要追返住佢. 你亦不用心急, 體高身型都有影響架, 慢慢來, 記住拍低佢, 好得意架.

侯爵府

積分: 23946

發表於 04-4-13 15:40 |顯示全部帖子

仔, 細細粒, 十一個半月識行.

複式洋房

積分: 396

發表於 04-4-13 16:28 |顯示全部帖子

Elly
唔好咁心急啦,不過我以前都好似你咁。
阿女到10個月前識扒,14個半月先識行,而家17個月都重未識跑,返playgroup時常比人撞跌,唉﹗我都摜啦。
不過人地話如果bb大份同生得高都係會學行學得慢d家。我個女就係生得高,佢而家返playgroup都重高過d2歲同學。健康院個chart佢都超灑標,不過姑娘話ok,因佢阿爸好高而我都唔算細粒個種。

:-P

大宅

積分: 1429

發表於 04-4-14 00:14 |顯示全部帖子

hi all,

Thank you for your reply!

I understand that bb大份同生得高都係會學行學得慢d, Tiffany has a big head, almost 23 lbs and 77cm height. Also, I know she will not walk before 14 months but she cannot even stand 得好隱 and only stand on her own for just about 1 min. She will walk long if holding my finger, if I let go then she will just crawl. Never try and look very scared.

the only thing that I concern is she cannot even stand very 隱 .

大宅

積分: 1521

發表於 04-4-14 00:26 |顯示全部帖子

女 細細粒, 十個半月識行.kick football and walk backwards by her own. She keep moving and moving, never stop. Now, she likes play bowling in xx樂園.

禁止訪問

積分: 6156

發表於 04-4-14 00:35 |顯示全部帖子

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

首頁

尾頁

跳至