母乳餵哺

跳至

首頁

尾頁

男爵府

積分: 7995

發表於 04-4-21 13:50 |顯示全部帖子

cereal with breastmilk

after 6 months, my baby tried the oatmeal cereal with water only, and then he ate.
later i tried to give him cereal with banana, he loves it very much, and always ate all. later, i added the pear into the cereal , and he loves.
however, this Monday, i told my maid to add breastmilk with cereal to him, but he only ate few spoons and cried, and then my maid gave him bottle of breastmilk. so, i wonder why he refused to have breastmilk with cereal, or is it related that he has tried the sweat banana and then refused to try cereal without those ?

珍珠宮

積分: 34716

發表於 04-4-21 16:07 |顯示全部帖子

Re: cereal with breastmilk

which brand of cereal do you give it to your son? according to my experience, if I put breastmilk in Gerber cereal, the cereal will become thinner and thinner after a few minutes of time. Your son may not like the thin texture of the cereal.

男爵府

積分: 5774

發表於 04-4-21 17:08 |顯示全部帖子

Dear mon,

You may also add fruits or other vegetables or meat which Moses loves into the breastmilk cereal, then the texture of the cereal will become thicker.

Since Moses is allergic to rice, you may try to find some English book in library about food for baby and toddler. There are many choices and menus for making solid for for babies in western styles besides Chinese congee and cereal, then Moses could have more choices. My Rose also loves these kinds of baby food. I can tell you more on Saturday. See you!

男爵府

積分: 7995

發表於 04-4-21 17:10 |顯示全部帖子

My son is having " healthy time" which i bought from City super, it is barley cereal, as he is allergic to rice.

what else of the food i can put into cereal?
as he cannot eat carrot, apple, corn, rice, egg , all nuts according to the skin test.

珍珠宮

積分: 34716

發表於 04-4-21 17:44 |顯示全部帖子

monmantong:

can your son eat avocado? it is soft in texture and nutritious. also try golden kiwi.

首頁

尾頁

跳至
你需要登錄後才可以回帖 登入 | 註冊