首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 1924

1#
發表於 04-4-23 11:47 |只看該作者

幫我分析下

我係97年買了一層十幾年樓齡既細單位, 依家當然勁蝕, 每個月仲供緊一萬蚊, 想問下如果係你會唔會:
1.將自己所有積蓄(幾十萬)補貼個差額然後賣出去呢?因為你知道個樓價唔會升返去你買個價同埋樓齡開始舊.
2.留住積蓄繼續供落去(但仲要供十三年)

大宅

積分: 3494

2#
發表於 04-4-23 11:50 |只看該作者

Re: 幫我分析下

MM99,

妳好嗎??好耐冇見!! :-P
有個$旁身會唔會好d呢??

大宅

3#
發表於 04-4-23 12:05 |只看該作者

hello michellemama,
你好, 呢個都係我考慮好大問題

大宅

積分: 3704

4#
發表於 04-4-23 12:15 |只看該作者

it is a hard decision........no matter what you decide....

but....i prefer to hold cash in hand & wait for chance..

大宅

5#
發表於 04-4-23 12:18 |只看該作者

898998, Thank you for your comment.

複式洋房

積分: 441

6#
發表於 04-4-23 12:38 |只看該作者

MM99

Same problem with me now, My flat has been occupied by my brother for the past years, but now he wanted to move out. I called the agent to offer the flat for rental, but they suggested me to sell. What they mentioned is also what I'm thinking of, not much money from rental (after deduction of mgt fee & rates), risk of bad tenant and even after the renting period, re-decoration may cause a deal. They also provide me service like seeking bank assessment which give me some confident that the flat can be sold at a better price than I expected. So I prepared to sell ... a bit later, hoping to pay less on the difference. But I still think that disposal is a better way, as you mentioned that "no hope to re-bounce to pervious price" & futher payment means further interest burden.

Machoma

大宅

7#
發表於 04-4-23 12:49 |只看該作者

Machoma,

Don't totally rely on what the agent said. You have to analyse all the possibilities yourself as I always think that property agent is tricky.

複式洋房

積分: 441

8#
發表於 04-4-23 14:09 |只看該作者

MM99

Thank you for your advice, but the market situation cannot be assessed without their help, right? I have checked the online transaction data and seached both Midland and Centaline agent, the main point is that the renting enquiry is dropping, given people are now thinking of buy instead of rent in view of the rising trend of the property market. However, to us the existing owner, still want to cut loss or minimize the loss. Have you made up your mind yet? Are your flat now rented out or not?

Machoma

洋房

積分: 79

9#
發表於 04-4-23 14:14 |只看該作者

Hard to make decision.

大宅

10#
發表於 04-4-23 14:22 |只看該作者

Machoma,

I haven't make up my mind yet. I dare not to rent it out.

大宅

積分: 3704

11#
發表於 04-4-23 16:21 |只看該作者

Rent it out...you may rise another questions, e.g. bad people / low rates.

pay out all the money, you may take times to save anothermoney....... hold cash , you may wait for chances, e.g. the property is up / better stock return / better foreign exchange / business if possible.....

but it is my own suggestions....
give it to yr own decision..

複式洋房

積分: 153

12#
發表於 04-4-23 20:11 |只看該作者

Same problems with you two. The flat is small but it brings luck to our family. However, because of the birth of my baby, I have to move out. But it's rather difficult to decide to rent it or to sell it.

大宅

積分: 2172

13#
發表於 04-4-25 18:08 |只看該作者

dont believed the agent too much. the agent fee is 2%(1% from seller , and 1% from buyer) for sell is much much more than rental fee.
but actual, i with not any suggestion.

Machoma 寫道:
MM99

Same problem with me now, My flat has been occupied by my brother for the past years, but now he wanted to move out. I called the agent to offer the flat for rental, but they suggested me to sell. What they mentioned is also what I'm thinking of, not much money from rental (after deduction of mgt fee & rates), risk of bad tenant and even after the renting period, re-decoration may cause a deal. They also provide me service like seeking bank assessment which give me some confident that the flat can be sold at a better price than I expected. So I prepared to sell ... a bit later, hoping to pay less on the difference. But I still think that disposal is a better way, as you mentioned that "no hope to re-bounce to pervious price" & futher payment means further interest burden.

Machoma

首頁

尾頁

跳至